>The annoying hamster got another season but not our queen

You are all faggots and i hate you,

YOU'D BEST BE JOKING NIGGER

My waifu deserves more respect than this.
How does the manga measure up? I've heard the anime was better but I want to hear what you guys think

well its probably cuz ya waifu is a shit a shit and you like an obscure anime so its your fault

>My """waifu"""
>Hasn't even read her manga

Manga is miles better, please read it.

retard

If you are talking about Watamote, both are good

this honestlyread the manga cuck all I'll say is that it would be one of best anime of its the season. The trip arc is so far the peak of the manga. I hope we get yuribowl tomoko needs it.

>said the Umaru fanbase was dying
>they get a new season
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT!

I laughed, heartily.

I'm pretty sure the so-called Tomoko fans would end hating her if we get a second season, given how the story changes after the point that the anime adaptation ended.

Maybe those who've only watch the anime, but most of us have read the manga and, for me personally, I want to see the other girls animated.
Especially that Delinquent.

This is no laughing matter

Eh? Why?

I guess with how it went from "unpopular character trying to be popular fails utterly" to "unpopular character gives that up, tries to keep to herself and in a roundabout way becomes rather popular"

It's kinda ironic though.
We've always touted Tomoko as being way better than Umaru and here we are, seasonless and our "rival" with a new season.

Idk how that means people will hate her now though

With that logic Naruto fans are better than everybody

I didn't say that they were better, I said it was ironic.

And who's that "anoying hamster" supposed to be, and why should I care?

Previous conflict between Umaru and Tomoko.
Some still hold grudges, but most of us have moved on.

I'm just assuming that's what he means. Maybe he's saying that "the so-called Tomoko fans" can't self-insert as well if she's actually starting to become popular, even if it's besides herself.