Do u think self ownership should be a universal right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-ownership
i do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servitde
youtube.com/watch?v=4ab2ZeZ-krY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That shit is written in 2009~2013-era newspeak, can you translate it back to english for me?

Read Bastiat and be human

>life
>liberty
>property

yeah nah sounds like sociology garbage to me. humans rely on social contacts to achieve their means, there are *exceedingly few* fully self-sufficient individualists. and with social contacts comes trade, and with trade comes hope, greed, gambling, mercantilism. There will always be an owner, whether it's money, "the tribe", or at the most basic level, it is the land that owns you.

fuck off u soshaly Conservative cunt

i would rather be a monsta

[Eye dialect] is often employed when authors wish to establish a sympathetic sense of superiority between themselves and the reader

self own ship ur body ur bizness shit atre u retarted asuie

To the extent it doesn't harm other people or society, sure

i dont want sympath and every one is a pece of shit so how can i be superior

absolutely.

>somebody steps on my foot in a crowded room
>shoot them
>people scream
>it hurts my ears so I shoot them too
>muh body muh rulez

>>somebody steps on my foot in a crowded room
>>shoot them
>>people scream
u should have used a serpresser if its ur protryb u should be able to do what u want with it if i wzant to go office space of a shit procut on privet prooty with a gun y not then aginm i find hos immoral

ITT slaves

then dont post if u cant take opposing points trying to have convo

own privet protery

learn English mutt

ah but of course a supressor. damn I'm dumb sometimes

Its doubleplusgood user.

Anything the UN purposes is a massive waste of time.

i cam sp[eck english just fine its my frist lungwige it just i suck at sp[ellin and gramano i just think ur not gun savy

Nah, I could use a slave.

the un is a joke in the usa till congress radifys one of there resiliutions but gobly iyt has way more sway even thow every thing is non bunds and left for the member nations to vote in there own system on the law

Yup.

no this is what i think u want
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servitde

No. Ownership over living human should not be a thing.

self own ship is owner ur self reed the wiki ratical dumb russian

owning ur self mean government have no right to tell u what u do u ur own body

> That shit is written in 2009~2013-era newspeak
Wrong. That shit is written in "we are bankrupt and look for someone to fuck up speak".

youtube.com/watch?v=4ab2ZeZ-krY

do to

artical

I know exactly what it means. It means, that they will employ hostile overtake on your ass if they need anything from you, instead of going the usual anglo-owned (((corporation))) vs. society way, where they can not win.

Government have no rights whatsoever. It is not a person.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is an historic document that was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly at its third session on 10 December 1948 as Resolution 217 at the Palais de Chaillot in Paris, France. who the fuck is 1948 new speck dumb dumb

give me liberty or give me death and when u refore to governs right u are u fureing to there power

rites

not if we have are own nation thats a middle finger to the east and west thats armed to the teeth

> give me hurr or give me durr

fuck off ur country is run on all high lv both public and privet by exkgb