youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just looks like shit posting to me.

Explain "Kalergi plan "

I think he just found a big case of butthurt, honestly
It could be untreatable by the looks of it

this

Richard kalergi, the father of the European union's very peculiar ideas on the future of Europe and the white race
You can find it in Wikipedia, how they haven't shut it down is beyond me

His channel is starting to lose subscribes. It fucking happening

WMAF hapa wanted to unify europe and then make the population mixed race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Spencer skull fucked Sargon of Acuck so fucking hard. It wasn't even funny. Fuck Sargon. Fuck him so much.

Spencer rattled Sargon because he is everything Sargon is not:

> handsome
> rich
> educated at elite institutions
> politically relevant
> socially successful
> romantically successful
> has children

For a true e-celeb like Sargon, speaking with a household name like Spencer must be humiliating - especially because Sargon considers himself intellectually superior to Spencer. And yet, despite this supposed superiority, Spencer is a more successful man than Sargon in virtually every way. Of course, Sargon tries to mask his insecurity by deliberately misrepresenting Spencer’s positions and pretending like he’s “won” some sort of verbal game, but it always rings a bit hollow - even to himself. That’s why he insessesently interrupts Spencer but is reduced to hysterics when Spencer does the same, or worse - dominates him by dismissing his “well crafted” arguments as autistic or irrelevant. Sargon protests are not those of a man confident in his position, but rather of a tiny dog barking at a larger one because he is small and frightened.

At the end of the day, Spencer will go to bed in a home surrounded by bodyguards who sacrificed their financial security and personal safety to protect him, with his model girlfriend to keep him warm. If he dies, he will be written about in textbooks and live on through his children and the thousands of people inspired by his ideas. Sargon will go to bed alone, in an cold economy apartment, surrounded by plastic frivolities. If he has any “friends,” he communicates with them only through Discord or some digital medium. When he dies, which given the disgusting state of his body might be soon, no one will mourn him. He is unemployed and overweight - his family doesn’t respect him. The only thing he will leave behind is a YouTube archive and a collection of video games. This is the only end for people who follow his nihilistic philosophy. The saddest part is that he is the most “successful” of his lot.

Day of the toothbrush when?

Here is the kalergi plan, straight from the horse's mouth
Have a read folks!

>calling a "critical" lefty out on a kalergi plan

This is all the proof you need that sargon is just a good goy, saw a single interview with this guy and he's just opposition lite. In no way or form a voice of opposition to the rampant lies and destruction of the west as spread by the marxist fucks.

Fixed

wow! hehehehehe

Yes, that's Sargon in a nutshell.

That's because he doesn't really care about "the West", it's a meaningless collective identity to him.

you faggots are just jelly because you're not alpha males like sargon who constantly cucks black men by raising their children.

Richard?

Nice

The guy who wrote the EU founding documents wanted to racemix europe

fucking savage, lad

>> romantically successful
m8 have you SEEN his wife?

youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4

I think everyone agrees you won, this was not even needed.

kek, he did win

she may not be a looker, but at least she's not an aids riddled coal burner.

dickard, is that you? good job killing sargoy

*Clarinets in the distance*
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

>Sargon

Hes the one on the right btw

Dude wishes he was that important lol.
>muh youtube video
>change da world

Never. The dutch politician most of our posters on here side with has mentioned it once, most of us probably know about it.

>Go to Amsterdam
>Check out the street

Hi Richard, nice digits btw

civic nationalism in a nutshell

Amsterdam is a shithole, same with other Randstad area cities. We are pretty uncucked outside of those.

Spencer has children?

They haven't shut it down because C-K wasn't a kike so it steers people away from the JQ

can comfirm, the netherlands is a very nice area, as long as you avoid amsterdam and the randstad. Though Maastricht seems to be riddled with drug dealer brown people too

Copy pasta the post

He has always been like this. Also this

With Kraut completely out of the game and now Sargon destroyed there's only one person who can save the alt lite...

Please become pasta

stop using that to justify your situation

>oh, i might have a massive tumor in my left lung, but my heart, kidneys and liver are cancer-free so i'm fine

europe is fucked. america is probably fucked. canada has already fallen and whites will be a minority within 5 years. i'm not kidding. 5 years. america might have 20 years left, if we're lucky. you have 50, some european countries will fall before we do, some after. it's hard to say exactly because many countries have passed laws against reporting the sort of statistics that would gauge in my estimation.

excise the tumor. the kalergi plan is why you have 50 years of being a majority white country left.

The alt-right larping is getting out of control.

>model GF

o I am laffin

>88
>88
>88

his wife was

Odd that he wasn't one of the tribe.

Hrmm

WE

WUZ

He was their shabbos goy, like the people in their think tanks.
Why do you think kikes, a race of people known for their terrible lack of foresight and how their actions might bite them in the arse over a hundred times planned a multi-century conspiracy?
A shekel for the good goyim, he'll be dead anyway!

>those upvotes

I've always thought Spencer was controlled opposition. Is he? Either way, watching him BTFO Sargon really got my respect.