EU presses Kiev over fresh leak of journalists’ data by Ukrainian witch-hunt website

European officials have urged Kiev to delete yet another list of foreign journalists “accused” of covering the situation on the ground in eastern Ukraine
by a notorious website which claims to be hunting “enemies of the state” and “terrorist collaborators.”

The personal information leaked by the Ukrainian site includes the names of 293 journalists,
their addresses and telephone numbers with the majority of them from Austria, Germany, Georgia, Brazil and Iraq
and working for respectable news outlets such as BBC, Sky News, Al Arabiya, Reuters, AFP, The Daily Telegraph,
The Times, the Guardian, Der Spiegel, Deutsche Welle, Newsweek, The Washington Post, Hürriyet and others.

“First I was kind of speechless, I thought it was a joke, maybe,” recalls Miguel Santiago.
“But then I started thinking: how did we even come to this in the 21st century, where the freedom of press should be respected no matter how ‘unliked’ a news outlet is.

Just because I happen to work for an English-speaking international outlet that happens to be Russian-sponsored, and I am a US citizen, I get put on a kill list?
By a country that wants to join the European Union?
And nothing is done about that, not by a US embassy, not by international human rights groups?”

rt.com/news/344266-ukraine-mirotvorets-journalists-exposure/

GOODBYE MEMBERSHIP in the EU, UKRAINE. LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/ukrainian-witch-hunt-site-leaks-personal-info-of-terrorist-collaborating-journalists/5524759
rt.com/news/415048-latvia-freedom-speech-russian-journalists/
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_pGhHIXNg
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html
rt.com/news/415046-ukraine-blow-up-gas-pipe-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=KGFD3LkTXm0
youtu.be/r9WrwEaepzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not a real country

But a very real occurrence.

The previous publications by Mirotvorets have caused an international outcry among the media personalities and triggered an investigation into an alleged violation of privacy and the endangering of journalists’ lives.
This however did not stop the website, patronized by a Ukrainian MP and aide to the interior minister Anton Gerashchenko, from going online for the third time with a fresh list of so-called “collaborators and terrorist supporters.”

Human Rights Watch reiterated that the “publication of this kind of list, especially given that it has been endorsed by high-level government officials,
jeopardizes the safety and reputation of all journalists – and especially Ukrainian journalists,” the NGO told RT in an emailed statement.

They have the right to expel foreign elements from their state affairs, especially in times such as these.
>happens to be Russian-sponsored
This makes you a possible agent of the enemy. It is only normal for you to be suspected.
"GOODBYE MEMBERSHIP in the EU, UKRAINE
>implying this is a bad thing

>>happens to be Russian-sponsored
That's only one of the 293 journalists who is on that "kill list".
This is very serious. If this was done in Russia there would be shit all over the media.
Don't you think so?

"The project was caught in a scandal in the past after at least two Ukrainian public figures, writer Oles Buzina and former lawmaker Oleg Kalashnikov,
were killed days after their home addresses were published by Mirotvorets."

>"kill list"
Not a kill list. Just intimidation intended to drive foreign agents out.
There is a bloody war going on on their soil, and these "journalists" are cooperating with the invading forces.
>If this was done in Russia there would be shit all over the media.
>Don't you think so?
No. It is commonplace to make jouranlists disappear in both Russia and Belarus, but you never hear about that from the specific source you linked. I wonder why...
Keep your nose out of other peoples business if you don't want it to get bloodied. That is all.
>rt.com
Yeah, no.

>>rt.com
>Yeah, no.
Maybe you are blind to see that this is the EU envoy to Ukraine Jan Tombinski and Germany’s ambassador Christof Weil who are protesting this, not Russian officials.
Don't be dishonest please.

"Speaking to Ukraine’s Interior Minister Arsen Avakov, EU envoy to Ukraine Jan Tombinski and Germany’s ambassador Christof Weil put forward a number of demands
regarding the controversial Mirotvorets (Peacekeeper) website that has been shut down twice in the past,
but made a comeback on Tuesday with the publication of new personal information about almost 300 journalists.

You can stop linking and quoting aything Kremlin sponsored here, I am not an idiot. They have been going against Ukraine with anything they can get to ever since the occupation of Crimea. And the corrupt EU bureaucracy are no better when it comes to this.
Foreign and biased "journalists" have no business being in Ukraine right now.

>You can stop linking and quoting aything Kremlin sponsored here
So you are a dumb retard who can not read simple English.
It is the European Union who is protesting this, not Kremlin. RT is just reporting.

>And the corrupt EU bureaucracy are no better when it comes to this.
Isn't your country LATVIA sucking on EU cock whith sweet smile on your faces.

>RT is just reporting
Of course. That is all they ever do.
You are biased against Ukraine, and not worth any more of my time.

you are dishonest person and a coward.

Here is a non Russian source!

EU presses Kiev over fresh leak of journalists’ data by Ukrainian witch-hunt website
globalresearch.ca/ukrainian-witch-hunt-site-leaks-personal-info-of-terrorist-collaborating-journalists/5524759

Governments, NGOs and journalists across the globe have condemned a leak of personal data of more than 4,000 media staff, accused by pro-Kiev activists of “collaborating with terrorists” for their reporting from war-torn eastern Ukraine.
The names on the list include people working for respectable outlets, such as news agencies AFP, AP and Reuters, broadcasters BBC, CNN, CCTV, Deutsche Welle and Al Jazeera,
newspapers, including the New York Times, Gazeta Wyborcza and Kyiv Post, news websites Vice News and Daily Beast and many others. RT journalists are on the list too.

“This is a very alarming development which could further endanger the safety of journalists, who report on issues of public interest and they should not be harassed for doing their job,”
said OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media Dunja Mijatović.

Some of the journalists, whose data was leaked, have complained they have started to receive threats.
“After being accused of ‘working for the terrorists’ and having their personal data, phone numbers and emails made public, they started receiving phone calls and emails with threats,
and some Ukrainian politicians have called for these journalists to be labeled ‘enemies of Ukraine’ and to prevent them from working in the country completely,”

an open letter, from Kiev-based journalists representing local and international media, stated.
“We are aware that details of staff accreditation from a wide range of media organizations – including the BBC – have been hacked.
We have taken immediate and appropriate action to protect privacy and security,” said the BBC.

break is over Taras, go back to cleaning toilets

>Ukraine
>Literally Nigeria-tier
Wants to join the EU.

So fucking what nigger? Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker. It's just one of those days
It's all about the he-says, she-says bullshit. I think you better quit, let the shit slip. Or you'll be leaving with a fat lip

I'm a Ukie living in Britain and so what? Apart from the lack of gibs not being a part of the EU is good, Ukraine won't give an excuse to (((eurocrats))) to swarm it with shitskin economic migrants like Western Europe.

sure sure Ukrainian lying swine

>GOODBYE MEMBERSHIP in the EU, UKRAINE. LOL
They never had a chance to begin with tbqh

>respectable news outlets such as
>BBC

TL:DR

Why are you hiding your faggot flag? Are you pussy ass faggot?

Here is your flag, LOL

You just butthurt pidorashka faggot
rt.com/news/415048-latvia-freedom-speech-russian-journalists/
> HomeWorld News
Latvia 'purging unwanted media' by expelling Russian journalists over 'security threat' – Moscow
Oh my, what a cry babies. They didn't cry after murder of Anna Polytkovskaya

it's already covered on Sup Forums
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/155629741#bottom

specially for you, hoholion

this

based hohols, russians deserve nothing less than death

kill yourself rusnigger

nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_pGhHIXNg

UKRAINIANS SUPPLIED ROCKETS TO NORTH KOREA

North Korea’s Missile Success Is Linked to Ukrainian Plant, Investigators Say
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html

North Korea’s success in testing an intercontinental ballistic missile that appears able to reach the United States was made possible by black-market purchases
of powerful rocket engines probably from a Ukrainian factory with historical ties to Russia’s missile program,
according to an expert analysis being published Monday and classified assessments by American intelligence agencies.

LOL

Fuck Khazar psychos.

Dishonest Ukrainians are hiding like rats.
Western Ukraine is nation of rat and dog eaters, like chinks. lol

Looks like Western Ukraine will freeze this winter. ha ha ha
They will be sucking each others cocks to stay warm.

FUCKING STUPID UKRAINIAN DOGS

Ukraine planned to blow up ‘Russian gas pipe' on state level – deputy minister
rt.com/news/415046-ukraine-blow-up-gas-pipe-russia/

A Ukrainian deputy minister has revealed that Kiev had plans to blow up a “Russian gas pipe” in 2014-15.
It opted not to do so to in order to avoid “Russian aggression.”
Yury Grimchak, the deputy minister for temporarily occupied territories – the official Ukrainian definition for the rebellious self-proclaimed republics in the country's southeast – revealed the plans Thursday during a talk show aired on the Zik news channel.
Grimchak claimed Kiev had been considering to blow up the “Russian gas pipe” in 2014-2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGFD3LkTXm0

Stop spouting shit like a rabid dog.
Ucrainians did some mistakes, your persinal gripe with them however must mean you are a whipped up slave of Putins petrolempire getting butthurt at people not taking your side unconditionally in this drawn out bloodletting that is plaguing this unfortunate country.

>this unfortunate country.
Western Ukraine swines are like Nazi Germany swines today, so I understand your butthurt about that shithole

HEY YOU GERMAN SWINE
how is your family life going, are your kids treating you nice,do they kiss you on your German snout

>Stop spouting shit like a rabid dog.

go away ivan

How Ujkrainjans will heat their shitholes this winter I wonder, by buying gas or coal at triple the price.Lol

Nah fuck Ukrainians too. The last time I was in Poland I saw way too many Ukrainian subhumans. The I my saving grace was hearing a pack of shaved headed polish Slavs screaming they want to fuck up Ukrainians

Lol is the diaspora more right wing those who move to the U.S ?Because the impression that I am getting is the diaspora here are punch in the face and kick in the groin lefties.

It has its own language

I actually really like the Ukraine flag and colors, also the emblem.
Why does Sup Forums" dislike Ukraine?

Ukraine is less of a country than Syria right now.

>GOODBYE MEMBERSHIP in the EU, UKRAINE. LOL

With Brexit, can they afford losing another country, over free speech?

Nice little montage of the Ukraine war. Nice channel too

youtu.be/r9WrwEaepzE