voat.co/v/pizzagate/1491591
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1578493
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1467387
youtube.com/watch?v=K0FT6A4kg1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eff-ay af

Bavarian German aesthetic

Podesta art

Why can't you just look it up instead of asking such dumb shit here?

>being a retard proddie who'd believe anything
>doing some basic research on google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_shoes

pede shit

On the contrary, only a Papist would care about this trivial detail.

>trivial detail
There's nothing trivial about traditions

Tradition of Roman aristocracy going as far back as royal times. Represented nobility (red leather was expensive and hard to maintain) and was later part of the regalia of emperors, along with the purple cloak. Tradition was kept alive within the Roman church, as power shifted from the emperors to the popes in Italy. Nowadays it’s up to personal choice for cardinals and the pope, often representative of their own outlook on the “job”. John Paul II choose normal shoes, Benedict XVI red ones.

Just ‘cause some Jews decided to copy that for probably nefarious reasons doesn’t mean the original tradition dating back millenias is nefarious.

This is totally disgusting, but what if the red leather is human? It is apparently rare and hard to maintain. Dying it red seems smart to cover it up though. Tossing this out as I thought of it. Seeing this picture reminded me of the story I read about the Hollywood producers who have shoes made of the children they abuse.

[Clicks heels]
There's no place like Rome.

Fuckin hell. You got me good user.
>Its the wicked which of the west! Martin Luther!

The blood of children who were kidnapped from their families. Ever wonder where those missing children on the over are?

>papal shoes
>papal slippers
this is just embarrassing

In case he's in trouble he can click them together and poof back to the Vatican.

At least I'm not the only one thinking along these lines.

Strange that they'd suffer a witch to live.

>and jesus said "why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?"
what a surprise cathocucks invest more time in dressing their leader up like a fairy boy than they do to following scripture

+1 to movement and magic attack each, common mid level wizard garb. He's not the end boss, just a dumb grunt you can beat up and get a crystal skull from.

>command of God are more important than tradition
>therefore tradition are not important at all
Protestants logic

Found these posts about it as well

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1491591
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1578493
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1467387

>implying
your little, gay and vain traditions like having "pope slippers" is not something god would be happy with. although I'm sure he's certainly more upset with the rampant boyfucking.

Probably the same reason Julius Caesar wore them

He was a pedofile too? Fitting.

Pope is not only a religious leader, but in essence sovereign of Vatican.
Do you also scorn British sovereign (that is also head of religion) for keeping protocol and tradition?

Perhaps it is time for traditions to be reconsidered. The church flaunts its financial holdings in the worst ways. For such a powerful and wealthy organization to be in place how is it that the world is the worst it has ever been? Perhaps because the people see all of our leaders religious and otherwise living lavishly while the rest of the world suffers. This is not just the Catholic church but the people are seeing all of these huge institutions for what they are. Businesses that make money. Businesses that involve themselves in the lives of war torn and ravaged nations and then pillage their resources and children under the guise of humanitarian aid.

Seriously think about any religious icon you truly believed in. Were they wealthy? Did they run in elite circles? No. A truly inspiring religous leader needs to have great amounts of humility, empathy and a strong spiritual connection. They integrate with the people and live as one of them. They do not separate themselves as loftier than others. They promote equality. I do not see that in a lot of the Catholic leaders. I see occult ritual being performed. I see ego. I see lack of care for the people. I see a lack of empathy and understanding. I see greed. I see lust. I see secrets. I see abuse. I see pain. I see evil. I also see the people. I see their love, but they are asleep. What will they decide when they see the entire picture? How will they separate the wheat from the chaff when the Church falls apart?

The same is true for the crown. There are some still dazzled by the show, but most are waking up and see past all of it. Just like Americans are seeing past Hollywood right now. Idols are falling left and right. I am looking forward to traditions falling so that we can build something beautiful from it built on a foundation of love vs the one we have now built of greed.

>What is the deal with the red shoes?
CODE for PEDOPHILES !!!

>this is your brain on protestantism

If only that were accurate. Nope. This is my brain after waking up to the sick reality that is pedogate.

they're drenched in the blood of the lord's enemies

When they get caught by the police and brought in a cell, they tap the shoes three times in a row while saying say "there's no place like home", and magically go back to their business like nothing ever happened.

This is a facile argument in two ways:
1. The Church has existed for 2000 years.
2.That the organizational level of the Catholic church is the diocese.

It's not like the Church is monolithic; one diocese can be thriving while another one is languishing; and things ebb and flow over time.

You can't really cherry pick examples from a certain time and place and use it to define the organization.

For example, General Electric has been in the dumper for a long time. By your logic this company is crappy and has always been crappy.

Fair enough in regards to things shaping up over time. There are endless good deeds done by members of the church and church leaders. However, to allow a group to carry on in the same manner when short comings are literally some of the worst crimes against humanity they world has seen is foolish. It isnt one incident. It is systemic at this point. Like a cancer. So perhaps the church doesnt need to crumble, but assuming the church will wash its soul on its own after millennia of the same abuses is foolish in my opinion.

In terms of always crappy... Perhaps it is true. Have you ever studied the council of nicea? I would argue the teachnings of Christ were infiltrated early on and changed to match the political preferences of the time. Again, the church runs like a business. Businesses are meant to grow and amass and mainysi power. Not sacrifice themselves for the collective good. The history shows us why. Should we trust our spiritual growth to a business leader? I won't. For those that do may God bless you with the fortune to connect with those in the church that are pure of heart and humble in their desire to serve.

Red shoes made from human leather, you think your hot shit dontcha?

Red shoes for wading through the spilled blood of sacrifice
Red shoes for MKULTRA "over the rainbow" Oz symbolism
Red shoes for #redshoetuesday feminist bullshit, org which does a lot of helping of impoverished third world kiddos

>obligatory kpop plug
youtube.com/watch?v=K0FT6A4kg1E

>checked

Screenshot this

AVEEEEE FOOOOTWEAAAAR