Sessions terminates US policy that let legal pot flourish

>WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration threw the burgeoning movement to legalize marijuana into uncertainty Thursday as it lifted an Obama-era policy that kept federal authorities from cracking down on the pot trade in states where the drug is legal. Attorney General Jeff Sessions will now leave it up to federal prosecutors to decide what to do when state rules collide with federal drug law.

What happened to states rights Sup Forums?

MAGA AWOO BASED

POTHEADS BTFO

Sage

This fucking faggot let's all the dc corruption slide but finally decides to do his job when it comes to weed? He can't even stop sanctuary cities, how the fuck is he going to stop them from selling weed

I'm 25 and I can't really envision who exactly and what generation would be opposed to pot legalization. Is it all just Trump and Boomers?

BASED

I don’t understand the big deal about weed, I know it’s degenerate but it brings in millions in state taxes

Im opposed just because liberals want it and it rustles them

Billions even I think

My father is early 50s and not a single person from his age group of friends thinks pot is worse than alcohol
I think it's mostly boomers and hard religious people, the ones that reefer madness actually got to. It's actually a low-key redpill about how fucked the government is when you see sessions say "weed is just as bad as heroin" and he keeps his job and people believe him. It's actually jarring to realize a guy in government with reach like this can be so far up his own ass

>wasting precious police time and taxpayer money on weed

weed is for total degenerates.

Sage

No, if you look at what's going on, Hillary is getting pounced on like a doe in a frozen winter clearing. Mueller allowed for the other "hounds" such as Horowitz, Rosenstein, to prepare ACTUAL investigation into last corrupt admin.

Now we ensure she and the cabal are COLLAPSED. Without ending DACA via explosion of energy, Trump will be stuck leaving Cannabis to GOP Pharma kike majority (not good.)
I have been researching last 6 hours, appears this is all working out. America needs to LEGALIZE FEDERAL CANNABIS.

I'm surprised so many people fall for the jewish weed trick.

Top kek dude fucken based.

>Having or using a meme flag
>Calling others Jewish sheeple

to force legislative change to solve the problem rather than allowing the judiciary to ignore laws at will

>HUUURRRRR If dey don't legalise muh drugs, il vote Democrat.

This is why your nation is in decline. Your priorities are all fucked up.

>2017
>not consuming The Herbal Aryan

Enjoy your kike pharmaceuticals

Weed isn't inherently degenerate. I've known many good, hard working people who smoke weed, some every night who are a lot more intelligent than I am.

The problem is just your culture which has been created by Jews in Hollywood and the music industry.

It's not the weed itself, it's the people pushing it and what they're pushing for.
They want it so that driving around stoned off your ass or getting your 2 year old high isn't a violation of any sort. It's also just a foot in the door, and most of them will flat out tell you that. Start with weed, move to other things while citing weed as the precedent.
Besides, nobody who sincerely wants it legal and talks about it and makes a political thing about it is a worthwhile human being. They can't just get high in their garage like a normal person because they're so dysfunctional that they need to get high at work to get through the day.

What's the word for that "Fear of Submerged Things" phobia?
That boat is giving me the fucking heebeegeebees.

>iekW31Kl
>ieW Klk3

Wow cool name there

Nobody is falling for your serbian jew double bluff, everyone here know its the individually sustainable plant that enabled the american revolution, that the constitution was written on, and that is versatile enough to displace 80% of your jew industries from pharmaceuticals and solvents to fuel, building materials, and textiles.

fuck off libtard, we trust trump here

le ebin falseflag

>driving around stoned
You just have to prove its significantly dangerous at least at the level of driving with a radio or cell phone in the car and at what detectable level you lose enough control of your motor functions.

> getting your 2 year old high isn't a violation of any sort
If should be the same level of violation as giving them caffeine or refined sugar according to the science.

>trump supporters are pro-degenerate potheads
wrong, then again a sheep fucking kiwi wouldnt know anything about trump or his base

Use your nugget and see how putting a magnifying glass on weed relates to its relationship with human rights violations.

They didn't get Capone for murder

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that every one who wants cannabis legalised is some DUDEWEEDLMAO stoner, half of the people I know who strongly support cannabis legalization don't even smoke weed, my fucking grandparents support cannabis legalization

Woah dude easy with the truth bombs people can't handle it

I fucking hate watching the younger half of my family quiet their children with sodas and ice cream and YouTube it's fucking sad

> opposed just to spite liberals
it'll be so nice once niggers like you fall into your own little groups being sore and sad about just wanting to do the opposite just to spite others. If the world is lucky enough, you'll die a lonely death while jacking off in your parent's basement. Have fun being a NEET while the adults fix the things morons like you fucked up just to try to be the polar opposite.

>hemp is the same as marijuana
No, hemp contains almost no THC.
>that the constitution was written on
Wat. The Constitution was written on parchment (treated animal skin, usually sheepskin) you fucking stoned test bunny.
At least have an argument if you want to smoke yourself into retardation.

checked, potheads btfo

t. triggered dem

Boston is having a really bad year.

So because you think something is degenerate, you're happy with the government taking away freedoms from citizens?

Lmao dude top kekistan so based I'm sure that attitude will never come around and affect you

Citizens shouldnt have the freedom to be degenerate

>freedom is allowing degeneracy

keep going

weed is being legalised because it is a tool to make people stop caring. a tool for control. light up and drop out.
of course many people can smoke weed everyday and still contribute to society, but it isn't aimed at them. it is aimed at the underclass who will not care about their lives becoming worse because they are stoned.

>using goebbels to defend potheads
so you're a pothead that is also a nazi larper shill, im guessing you also shill against the jews right?

I think companies in the USA have the right to fire someone because of weed or not hire someone because he's a pothead, right? That's the most important thing. If losers want to get stoned, let them, but no one should hire their unproductive asses.

Pot is a performance enhancer. If its nit, then the wrong weed is being smoked. There's shit to wake up, go to sleep, etc. The black market facilitates people getting the wrong weed. Not to mention being laced with adderall or something.

Pot is a performance enhancer.

Poor conservacuck snowflake needs his safe space.

And just like that, the right lost 20% of the voters.

>What happened to states rights Sup Forums?
That's not for the AJ to decide. The federal laws need to come off the books. And both parties are for it now. He's helping it along, dumbass.

Yeah, I know a few potheads whose performance was so enhanced they're beyond the need to speak coherently and have a sharp mind. Amphetamines are performance enhancers too, maybe they ought to be legalized.

Hemp is a cannabis plant
Marijuana is not a plant, it is a term invented by Anslinger's propaganda machine to make cannabis seem mexican to scare voters.

All the original drafts that were passed around were on hemp paper and the founding fathers grew a lot of hemp.

They are. I just said adderall. It's fucking meth.

These two are the problem.

CBD is a performance enhancer and THC is a sedative. If you want to get "high" you smoke Sativa (strains with higher CBD), if you want to relax and unwind after a hard days work you smoke Indica (strains with higher THC).

Wut

How can they be productive if they aren't even given a chance to work?

Also numerous academics and business leaders like Carl Sagan and Neil Degrasse Tyson or Steve Jobs and Jeff Bezos admit to regularly using cannabis.

After hearing this news last night I checked out le_donald to see their stance on this and nearly all of them were bashing Sessions on this move. It's fucking stupid how so many of you are supporting Sessions just because it "triggers libtards."

It's easy as shit to falsify a drug test. That's all prohibition does. Find out who's the best criminal.

i feel the same way, should be a non issue. especially with weed, the drug war in general is bullshit but whatever i dont expect it to go away because our government is making billions off illegal drugs at home and in other countries.
but anyway just looking at the facts weed is far less harmful and addictive and alcohol and at the very least we should stop incriminating people for using it.
this board is full of statists now who im sure will come to this thread throwing out words like "degenerates" and "hedonism" and you know i agree in the way that yeah stoner culture and all that is lame as fuck and it is shitty to just throw your life away to drugs and alcohol. but more than that i believe you should have the freedom to spend your life how you choose, if you wanna be a lazy slob, whatever, so long as you arent putting other people in danger (driving cars, operating heavy machinery, being in public) while intoxicated

Sup Forums is a death cult fyi

Do we get to throw acid in people's faces?

Death cult = doomsday cult

Put your kekistani flag on fag

This is a very optimistic view. But it is on Congress to take it off Schedule I status, but it's hopeful that big pharma will let go of their opioid pushers for something that requires no refining.
>Hemp is a cannabis plant
Uh-huh, and it's almost strictly male and grown for it's stalk size.
>Marijuana is not a plant, it is a term invented by Anslinger's propaganda machine
Not exactly true, but it was demonized by Anslinger unfairly.
I've read the LaGuardia report that Anslinger buried because it didn't fit his agenda. Shit is fucked up, but it was about Mexican immigration/naturalization into the US. Much like opium was demonized because of the Chinese.
>Although there is some truth to that. Opium dens were fairly prevalent and detrimental to boon town workers.
It's all a fucking mess because people want an escape but then "need" that escape to deal with even the most menial shit in their day to day lives.
Same with booze, to a worse degree.

free people are free to be degenerate

im so happy when i see you triggered so hard, it means trump is winning

No, it doesn't bring in shit. I know a lot of these people and they don't pay taxes. Criminals don't start paying taxes because you decriminalize their shit, stupid

It's not on Congress. Sessions can reschedule it.

Epic desu you got me

What is wrong with you? It's called sales tax etc.

so's islam. they think they'll come out on top though. they call it the "Day of resurrection"

>Interpretations of the Quran yield the following specifics:

>The time is known only to Allah.[18]
>Even Muhammad cannot bring it forward.[19]
>Those who have been dead, when resurrected, will believe that a short time has passed between death and resurrection.[20]
>Nothing will remain except Allah.[21] Allah will resurrect all, even if they have turned to stone or iron.[22]
>Those that have accepted false deities will suffer in the afterlife.[23]

He has to realize this worsens illegal drug trafficking, right?

Get a load of this fag

Weed is for degenerates regardless of political leanings. Triggering leftists is only a bonus in this case.

He believes in reefer madness

That's what so bewildering. I guess he assumes he's all powerful and can have his cake and eat it too.

They should have saved this until after 2020. None of Trump’s support is chomping at the bit for a crackdown and it gives an in for Democrats to campaign on DUDE WEED LMAO like Trudeau.

>Uh-huh, and it's almost strictly male and grown for it's stalk size.
mm-hmm and its illegal to grow in the US because of laws regulating cannabis, the single most versatile plant man has ever domesticated that could displace dozens of industries.

the statists would rather be slaves than allow for anything they consider "degenerate"

Maybe just do something else with your time? Surely weed isn't all you people have in life

>States rights are being thwarted by a president that only won the election due to the electoral college

heh

No as I recall, three states including Texas wrote their medical laws to forbid federal interference. Texas allows cbd oil or whatever for epilepsy and shit.

You know Obama campaigned on marijuana reform and he had 8 fucking years to get it done and didn't. He made jokes about smoking pot in the past on The Tonight Show while there are people who have faced ongoing consequences/punishment for marijuana crimes not involving distribution.

I think pot is degenerate but should probably be legalized as it seems the pros outweigh the cons. However, where the fuck where these lefties while Obama did nothing and even cracked down on marijuana early in his presidency? Obama had a huge majority in the Senate for 2 years of his presidency, yet all the blame will inevitably fall on the right again.

It's just all so tiresome

It's takes 5 seconds to take a bong hit that lasts hours.

How would you get this boat up again?

>oy vey, this weed is easy to grow and it's killing big pharma! Shut it down!
REEEEE THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!
Can we all agree Trump is a good goy now?

Cannabis was legal in Nazi Germany, just saiyan

> i support the ban because it pisses off liberals
trump supporters are fucking mongs

I swear to god if I told them killing themselves would piss off liberals they'd actually do it.

The worst part is this sets up some lefty to run in 2020/2024 with total marijuana legalization as part of his platform, and it will actually net him a significant number of votes. There are too many dude weeds out there who will vote one way or another based on muh weed

I don't disagree. I think it can be a good tool for self reflection and relaxation. It's also habit forming and leads to degeneracy. Not only that, but while I find marijuana can help reflect and diagnose the problems with your life and set some goals, it also does a very good job of actually making you strive for those goals.
When you're miserable and you can just smoke some weed instead of improving your life, you'll just never improve your life. This is why weed has the potential of being extremely degenerate.

That being said, I don't think marijuana laws work effectively right now. They aren't enforced very well to the point that some people end up with their lives ruined while the President jokes around on national TV about when he smoked pot. On top of that it does legitimately create a black market, and just costs tons of money when it could create a profit instead. Imagine if instead of locking up these drug dealing chimps we just completely undercut their business. Maybe then they start slanging some real drugs and get removed from society without having to hear about muh peaceful marijuana crimes.

There is a lot of degeneracy in this world, user. The best thing we can do is minimize it. The criminality of marijuana isn't doing anything to minimize it, so maybe we can find another solution.

Judicial decree.

>Sessions can reschedule it
HAHAHA. A fucking boomer from Alabama would reschedule.
And technically it on HHS to do so through "research" which is currently illegal iirc.
It's a clusterfuck, but Congress could undo it all which would likely be a much "easier" process.
>Thirteen states—California, Colorado, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and West Virginia—now allow industrial hemp farming for research and/or commercial purposes
So it's allowed in some states, much like recreational use of pot is. Not ideal, as it produces way more textiles than cotton per acre, but it is what it is.
Currently.

Fuck everything about this. We have a national epidemic of opiate abuse and they choose to go after pot???

Its becoming so difficult to justify supporting this faggots presidency

I'm saying the AG can reschedule it. It's purely a DEA policy and they report to AG

Especially Boston. They are now in the cross hairs to get curb stomped hard. Everyone else even Vegas is too far gone. California has been defacto legal this entire time. The new law is a farce.

I've lost count of how many white friends of mine have died from opiates. Call them degenerate, whatever, if weed were legal in the first place there never would have been an opiate epidemic in North America

weed makes whites act like niggers, cbd oil is legal and if that isn't good enough for you then you are a nigger and want your weed enabler to act out like a monkey, you also probably listen to trap unironically

>weed makes whites act like niggers
>weed
You misspelled 'meth'

Still illegal at the federal level.

Hemp isn't the only type of cannabis cultivated for high CBD content and isn't even primarily developed for that purpose.

>trump supporters are fucking mongs
and shareblue are fucking slaves to david brocks cock, keep on sucking, we'll keep on winning

It doesn't matter. Texas and at least 2 other states have federal protection for their marijuana farms to produce cbc oil. There's actually a federal law about hemp farms which I assume was used for that.