Give me atleast one excuse why you're not commonly biking and using public transport

niggers is not valid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEqoQfzMBz0
health.harvard.edu/blog/biking-and-sex-avoid-the-vicious-cycle-201209145290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine being so poor you rationalise using a child's Toy as a legitimate form of transport.

imagine being so fat you hate on people for exercising

Because I don't like sitting with other people and I can't travel 60+ km by bike every day

I would ban all the cars in city center so all the lazy office plankton will be forced to go on foot or on bike. Bi cycle, biii cycle ftw!

20km mountain roads to get to my workplace.
On public i will travel like 3 hours one way

>almost exclusively a white activity
Then why is stealing bikes so popular with the darkies? Its like they're fucking magnetised.

I don't live in an urbanized shithole so a car is necessary. I also think poor people are fucking gross.

I just can't imagine it hans I lift like a fucking man. dressing is skin tight clothing like a pervert and riding a childs toy around isn't really exercise.

Cause it’s fucking gay you faggot.

>why is stealing bikes so popular with the darkies
The stealing is the goal. Why do dogs chase cars if they can't drive them? It's about the journey, not the prize.

yes, i cycle every day to work in my nylon suit.
post body faggot, or is your camera broken, but I can trust you to not be fat?
because you can sell bikes?

Also, niggers.

I can't carry a 28/32 foot ladder, and a couple hundred pounds of tools on a bike.

I live deepinnawoods on a farm in the middle of no where, where most roads are dirt, and the only normal road is a highway which is commonly used by large trucks. It is almost always constantly cold, and even when it's not, it's still at least a 'little chilli'.
The closest town is over 10km away.

That being said, I do still use my bike regularly, but not when I'm in a hurry or need to carry things around.

that's because you are an amerimutt whose country's culture was jewed to be extremely decentralized and have all activities occur in the city centers.

Do you even lift bro

I live in Alaska and need to carry a lot of tools with me to work.

This

OP is not even a dutchman wtf.

I bet this guy was biking to the gas chambers

based leaf for once

to answer OP question its because theyre fat and support the jew or live around niggers

Because you gotta have a car in the land of milk and honey.

That's what the jews want you to think

because motorbike

because it snowed about a foot today, and I need a truck to move shit around to sell.

>It is almost always constantly cold, and even when it's not, it's still at least a 'little chilli'.

>straya flag

You a tazzyfag?

actually it's "You gotta have a con in this land of milk and honey."

common mistake

Yep.
Whitest state in all of Australia

I get tired :(

yo hans are you the kind of sad cunt that calculates his "marginal gains"?

holy shit did canada sudenly grow a brain overnight? i have seen so many based posts that from now on i promise never to use "leaf" again

also all flat land here and i love to ride my bike. got a car but only use it if i have to go out of town.
public transportation for commies? think again.
pic related

>public transport
Public transport here looks and smells like fucking iraq, buddy.

You used to be able to fix cars yourself but blame the fucking electrical engineers for figuring out how to make computers integrated into every aspect of the damn things functions. Fucking computers should only be in automobiles to manage the entertainment system and nothing else.

People nowadays can't enjoy goods without a satanic spell on it. We need to be flying to other planets in orgone powerd spaceships instead of limiting our selves to 1800's technology.

wtf dude gross.
pls delete

I want to lick your belly. No homo though. Totally hetero.

Because it's below zero and there's no women around at that temp to impress with my endurance and resilience.

I always ride my bike to Nijmegen and sometimes even to your fucking Randstad, it's quite comfy in Niederlande.

danke ich liebe deutchland auch sehr viel

Alright

>nowhere safe to park my bike, plus bikes are one of the top choices for petty theft
>bikes cost a fortune
>ofc the "lost" ones are cheap as fuck, yet provide no warranty, well you just be better off buying a new one
>Weather is shit for biking, 4 seasons, lots of rain, windy and in the snow it's really a bitch to ride plus your bike will be fucked up by the ungodly amounts of salt that was poured to stop the forming of ice
>driving culture (as well as pedestrian and biker) is shit, you pretty much volunteer to get into an accident
>Unsuitable infrastructure, more so made shit by the law that allowed bikers to use the driving lanes, which now means neither the pedestrians nor the drivers feel obliged to have you in their presence

>i dont need no electronics in muh vehyuckle
>except mah infotainment system, so i can be distracted when im drivan
>i dont want no low mileage either so the fuel injector too
>but ah dun not wan to loose grip, so the trakshun control too
I detect someone who clearly has never driven a car without electronics
fucking busriders

your skin looks very soft
are you a good cuddler?

But I am. I don't even have a car.
It's not so much fun during the winter though.

As someone that actually uses public transportation:
1)Niggers IS a valid answer. Cars are expensive, but I could easily understand why someone could justify paying the extra cost just to not deal with obnoxious welfare bums begging you for change and eyeing you up for a mugging. Niggers add to the suffering of a commute and they present a legitimate danger. There are also tons of poor people and white trash, which are basically the niggers of their respective races, and mentally insane homeless fuckers that ride that shit. Just not being around that shit is great, there are days I pay for Uber rides just because it's the beginning of the month and all the niggers and poorfags are clogging up transit to blow their gibs.

2)Public transportation is terrible if you are in any kind of hurry. Something that takes a 20 minute drive can take 45 minutes to an hour, not including all the time wasted standing and waiting at stops between bus/train arrivals.

3)If you have to travel a considerable distance to your destination from the nearest available stop, you have to deal with the elements. Having to lug around rain gear and/or cold weather gear because you have to walk another mile+ to work from the fucking bus stop sucks. You can't just "suck it up" because it isn't feasible to work 8+ hours after getting soaked by rain.

>australia
>cold
mate.

5c aint cold.

filthy lanklet

But I am, I feel sad for all you foreigners not being able to experience our superior infrastructure through our bike lanes.

Back to the pit buddy

>live in a town designed to have tons of bike routes.

it's fucking great man.

>even when it's not cold, it's still at least 'chilli'
You still need more English lessons Yao Ming the sheep fucker.

>niggers is not valid
go home Jan, you are drunk.
saged

I am though

That's a big bike lane.

it's because im ginger.

most people that kick about on bikes, try and snatch kids, nonces the lot of them

>implying Germany wouldn't have given them real vehicles if they could afford it.

yes i can totally carry a drum set to a venue on a bike
you're autistic and yes nigs is valid because you're much more prone to get mugged or at the very least pestered by them if you're on a bike

too poor to afford rower :(

Not enough cycleways here, which means riding on the road and causing tailbacks and congestion to motorists, all ends up one big angry mess.

Can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

>laying on the horn while snailing behind a lump of spandex spastics
>faggot at back stops and kicks car, denting the shitbox-tier front lip
>caught on dashcam
>police is called, guy gets a warning
>told to call cops if i ever see them hogging up a lane
>call at least twice a week in the summer months when the fags are out
>they refuse to stick to cycle lanes because "muh training"
>at least one person had his bike taken away for trying to attack a police officer with it
people on bicycles are great, """cyclists" are fucking awful and it pleasures me greatly whenever someone plows through a herd of them in their MPV.

I'm 45 and can't drive. Leave me alone.

Because try getting to school on a bike in New Hampshire.

Biking would be about an hour to work each way, not bad to go in but will suck the way home. Public transport just sucks, can't control the music, too many people, doesn't take you exactly where you want to go, and you have to abide by their time not your own.

Sounds nice
We need them big.

Hahahaha nope, I have driven a car without those before, was absolutely fine. And the most "distracted" I am when driving is when I listen to music, and that does not distract me at all. Additionally, mechanical fuel injection systems have existed since the early 20th century and electronic systems have been in use since the 70s that did not rely on a complex computer/sensor suite like those that are used today.

>tfw it takes an hour to go 30km
Can’t go 60km a day my ass

>why you no bike?
Answer: car.

Already ahead of you OP pic related

> Biking in any country other than the Netherlands.
Pretty good way to get run over.

Bike-
>i work an hour car ride from where I live and it's -5 farenheit where I live fuck you
Public Transit-
>most of the us has next to zero public transit and anywhere it does have it, you can't go on it without being surrounded with niggers
In a perfect world, yes. But until then, I'll stick with my modestly priced used commuter car I paid for in cash, thanks

If you are looking for an automotive jew to explain why cars are so godawful these days, that would be the safety standards, not the technology forced to evolve around it
The computer integration has made cars better on average, making smaller engines more capable, better mileage, better burn, efficient air/fuel mixing, intelligent suspension, adjustable traction control, all resulting in a better car than of yesteryear.
not to mention troubleshooting is a fucking breeze.
You could do all that without the computer i suppose, but the mechanical complexity would be even more uneconomical.
And nobody is forcing you to buy it, die-hards still make cars with as little computer integration as possible, not to mention a roaring retro scene going on in most of america.

and here i thought boomers loved simplified and better products

>biking
Living in the country where going to the supermarket takes 45 minutes in a car, no thanks.
>public transport
There are no trains innawoods.

>Biking = white activity

Can we push this meme?
In a couple of months when spring had sprung, we can start have large bike rides.
Call them something like
>alt-rides

My hometown is ALL hills, no one in their right mind would bike here.

I got hit by a car while biking and destroyed my fucking knee. Fuck the vehicle jew, I can't play sports any more, my lifts are all fucking uneven after the surgery to fix it; and to make it worse a fucking soyboy was driving it

I'm not poor and can afford a car.

Y'ALL NEED MORE BIKE LANES

youtube.com/watch?v=EEqoQfzMBz0
The only reason I'd want to ride would be if it was summer almost all year like In California or Florida but then I'd ride a motorcycle instead of a push bike kek. Also people who ride bikes block the roads fucking morons.

>MPV
muslim peace vehicle

>Paying into the automotive jew
Ahahaha see fellow whites I am not poor because the Jewish standard says I am poor if I chose not to give the car Jews my money

Get fit faggot

>ribcage visible
bet your still looking to get rid of that virginity

bikes are great! but here in america there is alot of wide open space. also what if you live in a rural area far from a grocery store? remember friends driving a car wont make you fat many other decisions will though!

How do I find a good bicycle to buy?
I used good old soviet bicycle during childhood, but now the market is overflowed with different models, I don't know what to buy.

ewwww

Its not a meme. Bike riding pretty much the whitest sport there is.

Wow are you fat shaming me?

Biking not good for sex. Proven by Harvard scientists

health.harvard.edu/blog/biking-and-sex-avoid-the-vicious-cycle-201209145290

You have to use a recumbent bicycle if you don’t want to give up sex.

I got these legs from riding a bicycle. Zero gym time.

Why do you shave them?

>niggers is not valid
because negroes

The ones who don't drive are just to lazy to take their tests.

Fpbp

That would depend on what kind of bike you are looking for and what kind of surfaces you would be riding on. You can get full carbon bikes for a fraction of their RRP if you buy them second hand or are willing to put up with an outdated groupset.

What legs

Wow, you've got an unusually hairy chest.

Smells like pakis.