Serbia population structure

> Be me
> Visit Serbia for holidays
> Have partial autism
> Take one day from the trip only to ride public transport and look at other people and decide how white are they

Since i saw a lot of threads discusing if Serbs are white etc.. Here is what i found out..

- 1/10 Serbs has blue eyes and blue hair
- 2/10 Serbs have blue eyes and light-brown hair
- 5/10 Serbs have brown eyes and brown hair, but they have white skin and look white
-1/10 Serbs look like ultra Turkroach
-1/10 Serbs is gypsy

Next year i will travel to Bulgaria to see if they are turkroaches or not..

>1/10 Serbs has blue eyes and blue hair
>Blue hair

Wtf?

OP you have a serious case of autism, I suggest you seek help

This means that 8/10 Serbs are white. They're doing better than we are in Burgerland where maybe 40% of the population is actually white.

Oh shit, i wanted to say blonde..

Are serbs women hottest you ever saw?

fucking amerimutts with their delusion that white people means blue eyes and blonde hair.

fucking retards.

I can see you have autism through your thought that people have blue hair

Does it not? It's a pretty decent litmus test to determine whether or not one is of majority European ancestry. You just sound like you're ass blasted because you were born with brown eyes. It doesn't even matter that much in the grand scheme of things.

I can count on one hand the number of niggers I've met that have naturally occurring blue or green eyes. Furthermore, they had very light skin and were generally pleasant to be around. They were intelligent, functioning adults that acted like whites and were well spoken and well dressed. Even among the Amerimutts the ones with mostly white genes don't act like niggers, proving that race is more than skin pigmentation.

Anyways, I'm whiter than you, Muhammad. Stay mad.

You don't have to have blue eyes or blond hair to be white.. You can tell someone is white just by looking at their face structure.. The smartest whites i've met had brown eyes and strong chin but that's only my experience..

>blue hair

thats how serbs say 'blonde' lol serb spotted

Spaniards don't have blonde hair. But their colonization, architecture and invention show us they are white

/thread

it's obviously, a bait

sage in all fields

>blue hair

An Amerimutt is behind this post
Show me your flag, subhuman mutt.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are a form of neoteny I.e. they are infantile features carried over to adults usually due to inbreeding.

Or to simplify it Sven is the result of Grandpa Miloš fucking his own sister and their retarded son putting his dick into slant eyed fingolian pussy.

>I had platinum blond hair as a child but have brown hair.
I guess I was a white child but as I got older I turned into a shitskin

serbs and balkans in general have to be genocided. Both world wars happened because of those cunts.

>blue eyes and blue hair
>blue hair
show your flag, I bet it's ex-yu

>greek-turk rapebaby calling someone else a mutt

>file name
>average serbian woman

>1/10 Serbs has blue eyes and blue hair

It's 70%, suck cock memeflag

Oh my god, I didnt even notice that.
The longer i stare at OP's post the more beautiful it becomes.

>blue
Ask me how I know you're a '''''Serb''''' who doesn't know how that in English they say blonde not blue like we do. Kys, you gypsy.

this is pretty true tbqh, tho i'd say you're a serb cause memeflag and

>1/10 Serbs is gypsy

No those are just cigani. Not Serbs.

>amerimutts actually believe this

NO. most serbians look like novak djokovic: swarthy, tall, black haired

Kek

You thought you could get away with it huh Ratko

I do this in Greece, it's fun in public transport.

serbia strong

Visit Bosnia if you like daredevil driving. Best for driving absolutely.

We even have diaspora in Netherlands?? And i agree, this faggot is Serb or ex-yu

>arab-mongolian rape baby calling someone else a mutt
bahahah