Honest question

Why is it bad to be racist?

What did they told you as a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDqIRcARFZg&index=94&list=LLurdcW3WW-fotqUtS_UHY-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that it's not nice but then I met the gyppos and everything changed

They told me to judge people based on their personality, not external characteristics.

are gypsies treated as they should be treated in romania or are they MUH MINORITY MUH SPECIAL TREATMENT?

Nothing parents never said anything they let me decide for myself and I did so I am a racist now

you saw like 5 black people in your life

Racist = good person

Btw she low key t h i c c

my parent were blue pilled normies i always hated arab and turks

muh minority treatment from the authorities but most common folk want them back in chains

my grampa told me to never trust jews so idk

Nobody has the balls to do anything because of their pack behavior when you kick the ass of one of them they usually come back with like 5-10 gypos, they aren't treated like "emg poor minority , we enslaved them", the only ones that do that are hipsters from Reddit and Cluj which thankfully don't even make the 1-2%.

Almost if not all Romanians are racist towards them but lack the balls to do anything, also they bribe police officers so they can steal in peace and at the end of the day they split the profit, most if not all politicians have gypo clans as henchmen to do their dirty work and so on the list goes.

Dunno, my parents taught me that joos killed Jesus and that's it.
They didn't talk about negros and stuff because 15 years ago they didn't exist neither in Paraguay nor Argentina.

Regards,

Bestguayan.

They told me all human beings should be treated with respect as individuals. They left out the part about only white people and Japanese being humans.

The beauty of US women
youtube.com/watch?v=KDqIRcARFZg&index=94&list=LLurdcW3WW-fotqUtS_UHY-w

Stay away from those dirty gypsies. I was based since 7 years old. I have a photo dressed in ss uniform as a "joke"

But anons, how did we reach [current year] state of things if none was brainwashed sonehow?

Canadian posts have jumped up in quality recently.

here we have yet to experience this tolerance shit soon enough the current year will be here as well

If you look at flags Eastern Europe is racist and conservative by nature. Germans are also conservative. IDK how did west become so cucked tho

>IDK how did west become so cucked tho
One Word: Jews.

Because we dont make a significant amount of the population.

maybe they did a purge we don't know of?

One is too much

Because judging a person by their skin colour is retarded. It's what's inside that counts. Judge a person by their character and actions.

Why is it bad to not be racist?

>Judge a person by their character and actions.
That's literally the reason I hate niggers and kikes.

le 56% prostituką

Some dog breeds are better then others, the same with people.

My mum and dad hate pakis and kosovans
My grandad hates basically anyone who is brown
I am more like my grandad

>kosovans

le 100% subhuman

Why be racist when you can be race realist.

There's a distinction of hatred of other races versus appreciating and caring for the well being of your own race.

i dont understand why people try to treat racism as some extreme hatred that you will kill any person of a certain skin color at first sight. its really just low key discrimination and if you keep to yourself, who gives a shit what you think of niggers?
it bothers me more when the person getting offended isn't even the race i'm discriminating, or stereotyping

Dad says they are lazy and smelly people who like to steal

Yes, but they can say the same about whites.

I don't think is specially good or bad, but why is it now presented as the worst of all character qualities?

How (((they))) sell racism that way?

There must be some racionalization process behind

The person who smiles and stabs me in the heart, is worse than thug nigger.
>Thug nigger you learn to stir away from.

the redpill is that being racist while having powers or certain access of powers over others is bad especially if your advertisement is general equality for all. you cut everyone but your own out of opportunity and lively hood out of pure bias.

in general racism is bad because no one chose to be born, why make it hard on others?

whites in america have no perspective and they voted for trump for the wrong reasons but dont admit it.

kosovans don't exist it's just Albanians larping as independent

White people don't act like savages. Niggers do.

race realist means that asians win everytime

Is it wrong to put yourself before others
Is it wrong to put familly before friends
Is it wrong to put friends before strangers
Is it wrong to put your city before others
Is it wrong to put your nation before others
Is it wrong to put your race before others

I don't go out of my way to hurt others races etc, but give me the choice to support either a white or x-race both of equal character i'll allways pick the white person.

don't ask me to morally justify the continuation of my race or people in favour of others

tl;dr NO

None told me anything
Propaganda was in TV and implied during certain parts of (((history))) lessons

>Racism is irrational
>Races are all the same
>Helping does no wrong
once those premises (especially the first two) are broken it all falls in the correct places.

The weapons Sup Forums wields in its hands are truth and memes, were it capable of producing the perfectly subtle redpill it could do great things.

When I was about 7 years old I remember I had a black friend in school. One day I teased him by saying something like "Haha your skin is black, you're a blacky!" My preschool teacher stomped straight towards me shouting, told me I could never do that again, that racism was a crime and that she would send me to jail forever for it. All I remember about her is her curly hair.

When I was 10 and realized Leaf Indians are drunken inbred chugs.

> What did they told you as a kid
They "did told" me that:
1. Racism is a sign of ignorance since there is. no scientific basis for categorizing humans differently by skin color.
2. Race distinction is a social construct of Marxists which is designed to promote class warfare and destabilize democracies.

The idea that racism is bad is based on the assumption that everyone is the same, and that race is skin deep. Well allow me to enlighten you on a couple of things. Everyone is racist, whether they choose to admit it. It's simply in-group preference and there is no way to avoid it in your thoughts and often in your actions and words as well. Part of the problem is that the marxist left has become so sensitive to anything race related that it has become a taboo subject, to the point where many people of all races fall into self loathing. The uniqueness of different races is no longer celebrated and rarely acknowledged in a positive light, but rather shamed to the point where people are convinced to race mix to get rid of these physical characteristics which they perceive as undesirable.

This entire mess is built on a false foundation, which is why marxists and jews are enacting laws against pointing out the obvious.

So what's the solution? Ethnostates. There's no more racism when everyone is the same, and there's no need to fuck over everyone's gene pools by race mixing and destroying our cultural identities.

what if you are born to shit parents and want to better yourself and try to correct things and you have shitheads at the top who think like you who dont have perspective in the world.

nobody in europe likes gypsies, not even leftists campaign for them.

No such thing as racism unless it's a direct attack on a race that is untrue. If truth is an offense to you, and facts are a problem, you have bigger issues than words coming out of someones mouth.

If you're truly offended or scarred by words, You have a preschool level mentality and aren't fit for interaction with a modern society. If you're intelligent at all, you'd let those people be stupid and move on with your life. Only at the point where it becomes a problem that actually effects your life on a physical or financial level should you ever be concerned. That's where it becomes dangerous and where those people should be sorted out.

However if your actions as a group have a effect on massive amounts of people, like how blacks murder, rape, and assault people completely unprovoked, and how jews have a massive economical effect by fucking large amounts of people over financially, you can get curbstomped for all I give a fuck.

There is nothing wrong with being racist. Just accepting there are differences in groups of people technically makes you racist. As the first grade teachers always say "put an X on the one that's different."

Because it means you are judging everyone in a group without even knowing them. I don't think recognising trends is a problem, but I do think it's a problem if you write off every single person of a different race simply because they are of that race. Use racial trends as educated guesses but not be all end alls.

That's just life and human nature, nobody said it was fair

I did point out "both of equal character"

Like I said, put two races infront of me one white and any other race you like (both of equal standing, income, morals, familly etc) I will ALLWAYS pick my own race

If that makes me racist then so be it, that's human nature and the nature of the beast, not a lot I can do about that

Marxists should read a little about how Marx was in person, shows kind of the hypocricy and duality of Leftists.

Shitty people with pack mentality, not thinking for them selves.

Actually that makes sense, user

My Parents did not care. they were racist until my sister decided to marry a Poo-in-loo.

Damn. Do you ever stay awake at night knowing one of the shitskins is sticking his dick into your gene pool? Must suck.

They told me to bow to superior nigger penis

1st amendment
if blacks and jews and the like can call openly for white genocide and the end of white people by race mixing, how is that not racist? everybody has basic human rights, if you feel like being racist go ahead, i am

I was told in primary school that hitler wanted to kill anyone who was not blonde haired and blue eyed.

I'm German so guess what

I grew up in a small bush town. Literally everyone is racist because of daily interactions with boongs. It was never really a problem until I moved to the city.

Thats what us amerotards were taught in elementary/middle/high school

Hitler hated anyone who was NOT blonde hair and blue eyed

Because we’re all human and it’s impossible to be a good person and form cooperative societies without empathy.

Its bad to be a bigot

Women are the niggers of gender.

This but that made me hate black people more.

Racists lie and cheat.

They lie to themselves that they are better than others.

They then use this lie to justify cheating these others.

Scratch the surface of any racist, and you will see an idiot, a thief, or an idiot thief.

Yeah. I got that too but started asking questions when we learned how different races had different vulnerabilities to certain illnesses and didn't buy the whole thing where race differences are purely physical but in no way influenced behavior despite genetics being a prime component in behavior and mental illness in biology.

My almonds got very activated when I did a report on the Soviet Union and their suppression of studies about inherited traits and the limits of epigenetics.

I was also told that. It led to me hating niggers, not because of their skin color but because they are fucking niggers. I'm not even sure if I'm racist or not but I'm sure I hate niggers.

Unfortunately the cuckhold of EU would sperg out and sanction/invade you guys to death if you ever put forward some final solution.

T. Lying idiot who cheats

That's what they told us too

They told me to preserve my blood and soil and respect the fight of other races.

Our countries have key cultural differences.

Grandpa was all like
>fucking niggers and fucking jews
Mom was all like
>OHNOES MUH LIBERAL BLAH BLAH BLAH
I'm all like
>I guess Grandpa was right?
My kids are all like
>IF FUCKING SCHOOL TELLS ME I AM THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL BECAUSE I'M WHITE AND MALE AGAIN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'M GONNA FLIP THE FUCK OUT
So I dunno lol.

Because it's unfair to treat people based entirely on presumption since outliers will always exist to any stereotype, unless you want an asshole kid

Doesn't really have anything to do with race reality or biology or not having any preconceived notions at all, that's a separate issue. It's just being a decent person

When i was a kid in the late 80s early 90s they taught us not to be racists in school and that, and my parents would teach us. But in the schoolyard with your buddies was a different story. Thats why i love pol so much it has the brutal honesty and edginess of the shcoolyard.

As I kid I was taught to judge people on their character rather than their appearance.

It's only as an adult that I realised that most people's character is derived from their appearance, culture and religion. So it's unavoidable to just get to someone's 'character' unless you can peel away all of these layers which sometimes is impossible as some people really have very little of themselves anyway.

>why is it bad

Because the notion of racism predicates that people are bad not because of their actions but because of their genetics, which is stupid.

People are just more disposed to being bad people because of their genetics. Really, what people should say is that racism makes complete sense once babies are children and they are inheriting their parent's genes and parenting instead of being unable to clean themselves.

so you're saying that you shouldn't tell your kids that jews are shifty and niggers violent?

There's nothing wrong with being racist as long as you have a logical reason for that and arguments to defend it. Nobody told me a single thing about races.

Bucharest? maybe
Gypsy villages? probably
Anywhere else? C'mon. I lived in Arges where there are tons of gippos but they rarely caused any trouble. Local folk just stomp 'em if anything happens

Racism is associated with nazis, and the nazis were bad because they killed about 10 million over the span of around 12 fucking years. Communists could hit that in a few months, easy.

Never told me anything but I believe that many kurds should be treated as second class because they are the enemy of iraq and hate iraq and they want special treatment so why not just give them what they want

And this but I hate people even more

I do this but I just get disappointed each time I talk to a non-white.

What? I dont get the west part

How do you figure? Whites invented and spread modern civilization.

That wasn't the question, but probably not since they'll go around saying that shit at school and cite their parents because that's what kids do

Being a racist just means you judge people by how they look or where they came from rather than how they act and what they say.

It's an idiotic philosophy because white people can be just as shitty as blacks, jews, chinks, and spics. If you think a persons skin color or religion is a indicator of the caliber of individual they are, you're a fucking idiot.

That being said, racist jokes and fuckery are totally fine. There is a line between giving a black guy shit for smoking menthols and liking fried chicken and seeing a racist jewish conspiracy to end the white race in every news story featuring a biracial couple.

I just came to this thread a better look at that ass, gibs

>t. user who has never lived around niggers

they are just broke kikes, keep a close on those fuckers

>Get told all my life to judge people on the content of their character
>I get judged on my appearance for being white

>user, you can't judge people based on how they look! How would you feel if people called you stupid just because you're funny looking?

I still remember, juf Ann. I still remember.

>pic
MUH DICK

Thanks, Sargon, but I don't think black communities could ever be fixed. They'll always vote for more gibs, and so they'll never change their ways. And, it's fine to say you judge people based off their character, but something tells me you won't want to walk up to Jamal and his blade of AIDS

If race is a social construct so is racism.
If one doesn't exist neither does the other.
Therefore blacks have never been through any hardship like slavery because it was just human beings being bad towards other human beings.

Now, dark people from the human race are scary. So better stay away from them.

You make an awful lot of assumptions just to feel safe in your prejudices.

No I wouldn't mingle with a poor black drug user criminal, are you implying I would if the drug user criminal was a white guy? You're a fucking tard.

She has her eyes covered and cant see.