What are your top 5 reasons for hitting the gym on a regular basis?

The commute to the gym is a bore.
Lifting weights is a bore.

I will hit the gym for a couple of weeks and then just quit it. The cycle repeats itself year in and year out.

I need a stronger reason to maintain a routine.
I am thinking I should write down the top 5 reasons to hit the gym everyday and put them up on my bathroom mirror.

What are your reasons? What are the most important benefits lifting weights each and every other everyday?

sorry! wrong forum. meant to post it on /fit/

why don't you change it up, go cycling, swimming or hiking?

its not all about the weight room man.

>why don't you change it up, go cycling, swimming or hiking?
>its not all about the weight room man.
WTF are you on about?
Ironpill is the best pill.

Thats true. There is a swimming pool and cycling equipment at my gym.

I can only masturbate in the squatting position, mimicking what I think sex would be like so leg day 4x a week and involunary nofap

Gym is for suckers, go walking running do anything but go to the gym.

Seems like you're doing it wrong.
When you lift continuously, you start to get high off it.

Read Dave Draper. Then save your country Swede.

Working out each a day is a chore but it makes me feel more awake, gives me more energy and I feel more self confident. Also my wife cums in her pants when I take my top off.

it seems high test isnt a meme after all

You are ignorant. Good luck in a fight with that max bench (yours is probably 185lbs.)

>Reason no. 1
Girls like pic related get all soggy for men who aren’t soft sacks of shit.

>that bland ass room

thats a serial killer, user

Lol. What gym has the girl been hitting. I’m guessing typical instaslut takes one squat and a hundred selfies

>lifting for women
>not for himself
cuck

that's why you cc

'I train for honor'... I train because somewhere in my DNA there's a memory of a more ferocious world, a world where men could become what they are and reach the most terrifyingly magnificent state of their nature. I don't train to impress the majority of modern slobs. I train to be worthy enough to be worthy enough to 'carry water' for my barbarian fathers, and to be worthy of the company of the men most like them today. I train because I imagine the disgust and contempt out ancestors would have for us all if they lined up modern men on the street. I train to be less of an embarrassment to their memory. I train because most modern men dishonor all of the men who came before them. I train "as if" they were watching and judging us... I train because it is better to imagine oneself as a soldier in a spiritual army training for a war that may never come than it is to shrug, slouch and shuffle forward into a dysgenic and dystopian future. - Jack Donovan

>inb4 he's a faggot
He's still right though.

Hit the weights OP.

You’re only supposed to work out 6 days a week. You need one day for rest

it releases endorphin, which make me feel good
it helps me think
it helps me sleep better

That guy is in the highest peak of physical aestheticism and strength. But because he is a manlet, he could only score a squared bodied woman with large breasts. Truly a curse.

For strength to kill enemies. Pretty fundamental reason, and one your flag should understand.

1-5
I'm sick of my degeneracy

I like fucking pretty girls more than I like masturbating while standing over a mirror like you, Hans.

my girldriend hates gym nerds so I aint hitting no more.

>my girlfriend hates gym nerds
She’s fucking a swole nigger while you pay for the baguettes isn’t she, Pierre?

>it releases endorphin, which make me feel good
>it helps me think
>it helps me sleep better

This now at 29. When I started at 15 it was because I kept getting bullied. When I kept going at 18 it was because it got me laid. Now nobody bullies me, I get laid when I want, but it still makes me feel and think well.

The motivation and fire is not there as much, I needed to hate, or to work for something, and feeling and thinking good is less motivation than being able to defend myself from violence. I feel like the gym is just going through the motions now, instead of a place of inner and outer growth.

I am trying to find a new mindset to make me find a reason to have the intensity and enjoyment I once had. Until then I rely upon discipline to get me into the gym and do my hour of repetitive autistic lifting to the same repetitive autistic music.

Wow. This.

>having this of an inferiority complex
well keep coping with fucking sluts John

The gym is a scam. Do calisthenics at home.

If she fucks me I'm already in heaven.

Testosterone.
Discipline.
Not being a fat self loathing piece of shit.
Eventually attracting a beautiful wife who would make a good mother for my children.

bait
here's a (You)

Try and recover from the ameributt meme before you bring the heat again

>My health is less important to me than impressing thots
As expected of 56% degenerate

My gym is two doors down from my apartment.

exactly
"oh no, honey. you see, i don't like fit and attractive men! that's crazy" hahaha

btw guy in OP pic has a very drugged look to his physique. those big androgen delts and traps with small arms is such a bad look

I hate gym too. Do some sport that requires routine. I do judo, it's a good work out, and fun, and it forces me to work on certain muscles. Just lifting weights, I feel like I'm wasting my time. Find some sport you like and do it. The gym just supplements it, and you will have to work on some muscles. I do push ups, plank, and pull ups, and squats, and pull the rubber thing for biceps. It's sufficient for me. For the back, you can do some kendo exercises with shinai, but it's me. Find what you like.

Gym is fun man, find some podcasts to listen to.

Train your body and mind at the same time bro.

catch me throwing down sick kickflips on my skateboard lads

>you need to hit the gym to be fit and attractive
fucking plebs

I've been training hard since 1969. I have a deep horror of my body falling apart, turning to shit. I know it will happen eventually but I intend to fight it to the bitter end.

Serious talk - over 35 everything starts falling apart. A regular gym schedule - not to get swole, but to just stay in shape really keeps aging at bay. Once you actually get out of the basement, stop LARPing, get a real job, wife and kids then 'muh aesthetics' kinda stops being a thing...

used to. then some nigger drove his car into the front of my gym and started trashing the place in a rampage, and i only noticed when other people started reacting to him throwing shit at the mirrors.
since then i've had to keep my situational awareness up
you don't, but it helps. all i'm saying is she is lying on some level. it's biological.

dont be a fucking faggot and commit to something for once

Flag checks out

For me it's enjoyable. I don't know about others, but after an extended period at the gym, you get to a point where you get off on going and pushing your self as hard as you can.
I also listen to Audio Books while there. I've probably gotten through about several hundred books since going to the gym.
And after you get ripped, women check you out. Which is such a huge confidence boost and boost to your ego, it's a natural high that allows you constant happiness.

The absolute main reason I stayed at the gym at first though, was spite and stubborness. When I realized I was getting fat, and I saw myself in the mirror, I felt disgusted. I wanted to prove I could be "swole" too, and stuck with it out of stubborness that I wasn't a 'loser'.

Girls always says shit like this because they want you to figure out and test you are you a faggot numale.
Also they are scared that somedays if you look good that they need to compete with a lot of girls for YOU.

Here is my story:
>be me fat fuck, start jogging
>"Honey, you are fine , I don't like workout maniacs"
>shred all fat from me and start lifting
>"Honey, you already looks nice, I don't like gym bros"
>become big and muscular
>She starts having a lot of sex with me
>she is angry that I sometimes denies her sex because somehow this bitch become nympho.
>After all this fuck with her , she tells me that she don't like very muscular people and I am fine

Start some martial art. It also builds your muscle and isnt just weight lifting, I was bored out of that too.

Chicks also love it.

just get on test and watch the magic happen

my friend is 36 and in the best shape of his life, getting the best poon of his life, enjoying life more than he ever has

hes on a baby 200mg test a week.

It’s not an inferiority complex, it’s reality. You either have to have lots of money or be attractive to fuck attractive females. All that “personality means more than physique” bullshit is a lie created by ugly Hollywood Jews with lots of money. I’m gonna fuck pretty sluts until if find a pretty, educated and rational woman who will raise my children. Bonus points if she’s redpilled.

can't deny trips I guess
she's pretty insecure herself desu. sticc, great ass but no tits, cute face but not a 10.
Might be the reason, Ill press her about it

It is much better to find a job that is physical and varied in its movements, or better yet, return to hunting and gathering.

The gym is to physical fitness as supplements are to nutrients in food. The end result is a body like that retard in the photo. Completely useless and ugly to most girls.

Worse, you will probably not maintain balance between the hundreds of muscles in your body, and develop postural problems.

If you fall for the STEM meme and are stuck in an office all day, then you probably have no other choice. In that case, the benefits are:

>it actually makes you mentally sharper. This type of sharpness does not appear to be obtainable from non-intense activities. Maybe running has a similar effect though.
>if you can manage to balance all your muscles, you will have less postural issues than the typical office worker.
>you will have less knee pain, back pain, etc due to the protective nature of strong muscles
>girls may find you more attractive then if you are completely sedentary

That is all.

to compensate the fact that i'm an only fucking 5'7'' manlet

I do weightlifting competitions at a decent level.

Also forgot to mention, my gf is now fit and dress herself everytime.
From chubby lazy girl she become fit with nice ass because she don't want to lose me.

She is working hard to impress me with gifts and nice body.
Also a lot of girls hate her( girl competition) and she looks down at them(girl competition)

Any user who read this, go to fucking GYM you don't have anything to lose.

People will respect you
Girls will recognize you more than before
Also if your girl dumps you, you don't have anything to lose
(I doubt she will ever find fit dude like you and you will fuck a lot of girls)

>Doing what your girlfriend tells you
Next she'll tell you to watch while she fucks Tyrone

It doesnt matter. There's no moderation here anyway

>pretty, educated and rational woman

You need to take the unicorn pill lad.

>bore

Don't you have a creative hobby you can think about while working out?
Making and developing concepts and images inbetween sets helps pass the time.

1. Uncle Adolf
2. Gandpa Evola
3. Killing Niggers in the coming race war
4. Killing Jews in the coming race war
5. Killing Swedes in the coming race war

I don't like working out either, but I do because I should.

Lifting will increase your testosterone levels, which should be enough of a reason in and of itself.

>t. I honestly know I’m going to die alone and I don’t care, m8.

Just lift French friend, you don't have anything to lose.
Lifting three times a week is good enough.

You can go Monday > Wednesday > Friday.
Workout A : Deadlift, Bench and Squat
Workout B : Millitary row, Barbell Row and Squat.
just hit You will feel better, have better libido and have great sex life with your girlfriend or without her.

>gf tells me she wants to fuck a nigger for me to watch
>np I'll find the guy for you babe
>there's this old guy I know who's got AIDS
>pay him to raw fuck the love of my life
>He comes and I introduce him
>He starts plowing
>sit by them, smile and hold her hand
sometimes being a cuck must feel this nice

dumb question but are supplements like this necessary for working out?

Buy yourself a lifting set, unless your a poor ass neet
That way you can focus on the training and nothing else, 30min intense workout and cardio is just as good (or better) than 1 hour pluss at the gym

>2018
>still lifting the iron jew

None.

I quit the gym a long time ago and just do cycling. Weights are for chads who stroke their egos with "muh discipline", "muh physique" and pussey bro.

Supplements are not necessary. They are a scam. The best athletes don't even use them.

What are you trying to say, Pierrehamed? Ameributt?
>fit women have amazing asses and this is universally recognized as a sign of good genetics and dedication to self improvement.
What’s not to like? Have you squeezed a muscly female ass? Have you snuggled up next to a low body fat qt?

>just hit Don't do this.

Exercise is important though.

Im 5'4. Theres no point.

Anger
Stress
/SIG/
Looking good
Anger

Whey is fine if you don't have enough proteins in your meals but if you eat 500g of meat / day it's enough.

Muscle comes from somewhere champ. Nutrition from real food is key but when you plateau on your normal food intake you eventually have to add supplements to get bigger.

think of it like this

every time you go to the gym, you get a little bit stronger than everyone who didn't go that day

every time you don't go, everyone who went got a little bit stronger than you.

I passby the gym on my way home from work.

Everyday I force myself to turn right and go in.

I have a good workout routine and listen to music while I work out.

Then I go home, eat, shower, and still have plenty of time for hobbies.

Errr no. What does plateau on normal food even mean? You mean you are so big you can't fit enough food into your body? Francis Nguanno doesn't take any supplements. You are literally bigger than that guy?

>Anger
>Anger
>I'm so angry and stressed gotta get huge
>I'm mad

>not being a part of the home gym master race

i live in europe, we don't have that look that good, why should i lift?

Because I'm deeply insecure about my appearance. I've also abused anabolic steroids off and on for 13 years.

cant spell goyim without gym

1. don't have enough space for a personal gym
2. too dumb to do calesthetics
3. its like having a shower or going for a shit
4. i'm sure i can do this until i rip
5. required physical activity ... that else would be missing but could be substituted still
6. looking good nyuggha
7. sure doesn't help the IQ/EQ if you're a lazy fuck
8. doesn't improve your chances of getting laid if you don't try
9. it costs about 22$ a month - nothing for a 1st worlder
10. oddly makes you competitive - you lift more than that fagget, or with better form, and you have better looks
11. watch out fagget being strong/athletic built doesn't make you a fighter ... better practice those jabs nigger

yeah but the iron pill is also le meme pill. pic related is what you'll look like after 6 months of proper lifting, and you'll only marginally improve in the years to come. take the steroid pill instead. it's the only way to coming anywhere close to the guy in OP's pic.

I hit the gym to improve my strength and athleticism for my main sport, mma. If you find it hard to keep going to the gym to keep fit or get strong then try to pick up a sport instead, if you want to be strong and fit as well as learn something useful then try out bjj or another combat sport. If finding motivation to go the gym is hard then genuinely try to find a sport you're interested in, make sure to make friends where you train too, that will help keep you motivated.

Lmao just buy a benchpress and weights for in your house, fuck that normie sweathole.

Did he get that swoll simply from moving that fridge next to him?

Yeh, part of the problem is the gym environment. A nice comfy home gym where you can have your own decor, lighting, and entertainment options is the way to go.

1. To avoid health problems
2. To get into a better league when it comes to girls so I don't end up with a psycho ham planet. When I'm on the fatter side I don't even bother with girls since I'm not attracted to girls who aren't at least a 7/10.
3. To make me less isolated from society. Most people don't give a shit about you if you're fat. As soon as you lose weight notably people who didn't care about you will start making contact and give your personality a chance.
4. To get some self esteem so I don't feel ashamed everytime I meet friends I haven't seen in a while and family.
5. To get motivated with life overall. If you get fit you get way more energy to do other things in life.

It also feels like an overall adult thing to be able to keep good health. If you're a fat slob in your mid 20s I wouldn't say that you have grown up yet.

just choose some martial arts that sounds juicy to you and add the gym to that + proper nutrition and you are all good.
t. going to gym and martial arts practice regulary

>proper lifting
>SS
>proper lifting
>8k calories a day

I have the same mentality though but while my ancestors probably rolled as a barbarian berserker build, I'd like to think I can add more DPS to their party as a faster rogue/light infantry/archer that specs high in agility and stamina. Not that it matters since the furthest back I can trace my ancestors, they used muskets. So rather than gym I need to go innawoods and practice marksmanship.

goddammit why does Jack Donovan have to be a poofta, because he puts this kind of stuff into words in a way that I never could.

do push ups, get a chin up bar, buy your own weights. you dont have to pay some faggot to rent a gymset you fucking downy

I got really overweight i reached over 300 pounds or around 140kg. I know what a loser.
But I got myself out of this position i'm now 85kg 6'2' the gym bored the living fuck out of me and running and shit I always go injured but when I got into swimming I never got an injury and after a while I became addicted i'm not big, i don't want to be but I have virtually no fat and am ripped.
Swimming saved my life. Not that your in such a dire position but I mean most morbidly fat fucks like I was fail to ever get to a decent weight.
So I mean if motivation is getting at you because you see no need but if you swim for 5 or 6 days a week for a month or two you will be addicted. Lung capicity improvements, flexibility.
Obviously take what i say with a grain of salt as I Said i was a fat fucker.

>muh discipline
read plato's the rupublic - to find out how much of a cuck you are

Do you still resent the people who bullied you? I kinda feel bad because i bullied cunts but I don't know it was kind of like if you didn't you got bullied I went to an all-boys school. Do you think it would be of any benefit to the cunts I bullied to reach out and be like soz I was a cunt.

Try something new. I got into olympic lifting a while back and rekindled my fire for the Iron Gods. Strength, explosiveness and skill. It doesn't get more manly than that desu senpai