Is this true Sup Forums? do you only hate jews because you are unsuccessful basement dwelling virgins...

is this true Sup Forums? do you only hate jews because you are unsuccessful basement dwelling virgins. now i understand why you turned on Dr. Peterson, he exposed you

>liking minorities
>in any shape or form
That's where Peterson doesn't get us.

On a more serious note, people here who are unironic about their antisemitism are because of Jews constantly spitting in their face in movies and tv shows. Remove people like that retarded fridge cunt or the "you own nothing goyim" guy and antisemitism would disappear overnight.

I, for one, like our Jewish overlords.

"successful" in what sense?

no because we don´t hate the japanese / east asians
We don´t want them to take over but most White Nationalists like them and kida admire them

what?
Jews are going to start protecting minorities now?
That is good news for white people.

I dont really hate jews, I just want them to stop be manipulative little vermins that tries to destroy western civilization. Jordan Peterson just doesnt want to admit or choose to hide the fact that jews are behind most of the bad things he work against.

Hate is to strong, I dislike their immoral treatment of other races. A great example is Gad Saad, Petersons little Jewish butt buddy free speech for me but none for thee mentality. Who also participates in social engineering due to his research in evolutionary psychology and consumer behavior for corporations may seem innocent on the surface but it isn't, it's highly manipulative and dangerous if used in the wrong way.

Morality is merely a reflection of circumstance and hormones.

And if it subjective, what circumstances breed true morality?

And what is the reference frame for this true morality? Its goals and objectives?

Peterson argument seems to adress only 1/4 of the application

Yes Jordan morality varies by circumstance. Very astute (not at all). Hooy fuck is he a retarded child. Your unhappy because your life sucks. Well no shit Doctor Obvious. Thanks for your blinding insight you fucking retard.

Seriously what the fuck is with all these "famous" people saying the greatest banalities like thier some sort of grand epiphanies.

I feel like Im watching Down syndrome kids trying to act Normal: and everyone going what a fucking genius this retard is.

Peterson is ignoring demographics.
Basically, he's saying the reasons Jews are so often seen in the halls of power is simply and only because they are so much more intelligent.

This completely ignores the fact that they are vastly out-numbered by genius-tier non-Jews in every white-majority nation.

This means that something else is going on. It means that Jews are using their positions of power to hire, promote, and install Jews wherever possible.

But Peterson will not talk about this because anyone who can see what is obviously happening and calls a spade a spade will be labeled an anti-semite.

Remember, he kicked Faith Goldy off of a panel on free speech. He has no principles.

There's so much of this argument and it's lovely, really nice and simple.
Then you have a look at every department where jews hold a little tribal monopoly, media, politics, central banking, recognise the nepotism and read the scriptures and a very different picture emerges.

It's such a facile argument, like everything peterson says.

I like my minorities nonexistent

Yeah he is right, do you notice how fucking butthurt Sup Forums gets when ever the topic about enhancing the black IQ comes up.

Maybe because that's retarded

Hey, we were doing what they wanted. We'd tapped out. Stopped participating in society.

But they couldn't help themselves. They started sticking their rat-beaks into games, comics and movies and our websites.
They'd won. But they got too impatient. And showed us that destroying them, completely, down to the last genetic strand, is the best game ever.

They probably even created us in a more fundamental sense, as per their own Golem myth.
By poisoning our mothers' blood with food and water additives, and making us autists in utero.
They weaponized us. They created a generation of Jew-Destroyers.

>radical individualist
>lumps all counter-semites into a single group
>lumps all semites into the same group saying they're all successful
I haven't seen a single person have a problem with jews being too successful.
Peterson is an ''intellectual.'' That means he knows what a strawman is, yet he still uses a strawman argument.

why does anyone listen to this whiny neurotic fuck

Maybe that was the plan. They've been doing this shit for way over 2000 years. Maybe their survival depends on antagonizing people to the point they want to destroy them all so they can later play the victim and the underdog.
It seems like it's a cycle that is repeating itself. We're not breaking the cycle. If in 20-40 years we start killing jews, in 80 years we'll just have gone full circle with jews whining about new persecution and not about Hitler.

I dislike Jews because so many of them work against us, because their loyalty is with Israel and they are our enemies.

I respect their accomplishments and intelligence. That makes them no less enemies.

If they were not sabotaging our societies I would love them. I have huge erspect for Jewish thinkers, culture, mystics and scientists.

No. The japs are not universally despised and they are successful. Peterson is being intellectually dishonest

Peterman BECAME the actual dragon to test us. That is fucking deep, we need to sort further.

Juden B(rainlet) Patreonson

Because Jews are so grateful to whites for that opportunity.

>he kicked a literal nobody off a panel

This guy is a worthless idealogue. One minute he'll pretend to be an academic, a scholar or scientist. But the next he'll say something outrageously stupid, like "if you dislike jews, theres only one possible reason you could feel that way -- you are jealous of jewish greatness." Not sure why Sup Forums talks about him, except that they are easily baited and confused.

Sup Forums has outgrown Peterson after Peterson retardedly suggested muh individualism is more important than a collective culture. Single muh individuals get crushed by any unified collective and he knows it and LARPs that it isn't true, despite any moderately redpilled high schooler being able to see through it.

>Peterson tries to defend minorities
>drops not one, but two red pills (most are unsuccessful, and jews do well)
Wew lad.

That's good. If you look at the left its hilarious to see what their academics have done to their movement. At every turn they neutralize attempts to seriously organize, and shut down any possible thoughts which could lead to political action besides "hold a sign and get stomped by cops". It seems these academics can't help themsleves and are careerists first. I guess the left is too """"smart"""" to question anything a phd says