Anyone has that long write-up about how creative fanatics can make something great and how normies will ruin it every...

Anyone has that long write-up about how creative fanatics can make something great and how normies will ruin it every time?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepennyhoarder.com/life/sell-breast-milk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tfw no milker gf sad

ProjectLifeguard.net

>Best guess for this image: shoulder

if you guys are wondering who this milkstation is.. i don't know it either, but interesting studies about shoulderpains and how to cure and prevent them

Milkers? did someone say "milkers"?

I have this big fantasy about having a sex slave and keeping her plugged into milking breast pumps 4 hours a day...

bump

Who doesn’t.

lol, google's AI sees nothing but one big shoulder. so bigotry

this broad definitely needs to be plugged into a battery powered breast pump machine. I bet her milk output would easily bring in $2000 a month through online sales.
thepennyhoarder.com/life/sell-breast-milk/

It would be so cool to own an entire stable of women like this and just go around milking their tits for profit.

Word.

You do realize that that's not how any of this works right?

>checked
who is this?

The world would be a better place if attractive young women were employed getting their tits milked.

Thanks user, but I'm looking for another one.

If it can be drastically changed by popularity it was never that good to begin with, and something gaining popularity is not a bad thing either.
You want something to grow in size, but without any other changes? That is not how it works.
Normies don't ruin, they NORMALIZE in both the view of the majority and the original minority.

Whaddya mean that's not how it works? You get hot women with nice tits, con them into letting you apply breast pumps to their tits and start pumping. Of course they're not going to lactate right away so you get them to watch video tapes of little babies for a week or two until lactation kicks in then you put them to work in gainful employment by milking their tits.

Of course they'll need to eat an excellent diet so they can produce all that milk but that's no problem. I can see owning 12 or 13 such women and really pumping the hell out of their tits.

Disgusting.

>watch video tapes of little babies for a week or two until lactation kicks in
That is not how biology works.

>great
YOUR egotistical greatness was ruined by a beta normie, which makes you and absolute epsilon.

(You)
(You)
(You)
Disgusting.

It's not disgusting it's natural and beautiful. What could be better than milking the tits of elegant young ladies. Women enjoy having their tits sucked. If young ladies were trained from say grade 10 to pump their tits they'd be happier, more content, more stable, and would have much more fun in life.

Samefag much?

Learn how to (You), (You).

There was some antidepressant my ex was taking and it made her tits bigger and produce milk. So i guess you can do that

I"m more interested in finding pics of hot women getting their tits milked.

Thanks for the new fetish

le 12% face

It shouldn't do that. If you recall the name of the medication then please do report it to proper authorities. Anti-depressants shouldn't have any connection to this, it can be dangerous.

MILK HER DAMNED TITS!

that's what I say

This should be the normalized fashion in the ethnostate

>Gets a stiffy on the idea of making money by hooking women up to machines
>Claims it's natural

Just admit you have a fetish, creep.

hahahaha...

You can see women are miserable, sick in the head, turning to the degradation of drugs and tattoos and niggers.

Obviously they're craving something all these purse dog degenerate freaks.

They were born with a purpose in life; to have babies sucking their tits.

Well if they won't have babies then i want to herd them into my stable and keep them as milk cows. I would treat them with great love and respect and kindness, but I'd insist they wear their tit pumps.

this reminds me of a cartoon i've seen posted here a year ago..
is that what you are looking for OP?

Nope. It's just a long write-up-

Kek her doc or whatever told her it was a "possible side effect" and she took it anyways

i wanted to do a little internet stalk and caulk but i can't find her anywhere.
i found this though
imagine those milkers on the old auction block

whoops, wrong pic

lost, kek

you don't need to give them videos of little babies, but you can induce lactation without pregnancy. All you need is frequent pumping and she'll eventually start to produce milk.

basicly like cows though
after pregnancy just keep them milking and feed them accordingly, milk will flow