Alice to Zouroku

So I guess everyone hates this? The CGI is awful but everything else is nice.

I love it

What are you talking about? Nobody cares about the CGI, I want more sol with ojisan and loli.

The old man was an unlikable twat and nothing in the show made any sense.

re:creator seems better but im going to continue giving this a chance for the old man

The old man dies.

What is that thing holstered at his side?

Is his granddaughter kill?

I've seen a ton of people bitch about it. And other things like the car sitting while the background was moving.

Grump old man and kids. Works for me

Is it safe to trust someone called "Red Queen"?

Well considering that this is based on Alice in Wonderland and Red Queen is the queen of hearts you can take a guess.

The old man is hot, but the episode was too boring for me to give a fuck about the show.

I didn't hate the first ep but I feel like enough didn't happen for it to be double length. Hope it picks up the pace

Do they fuck?

sure it's safe to trust her, I mean, what could go wrong?

What the fuck fuck Japan. How is this allowed?

>Red Queen is the queen of hearts
You fucking what m8.

So is every episode going to be an hour long or just the first?

Would your grandma find Zouroko hot?

It reminded me of this.

another smash hit from JC Staff

JC is doing some pretty nice shows lately.

The first ep was so fucking QUALITY that it was cringeworthy at times. I'm still interested in the premise though so I'll watch another ep

Well he is old.

Of topic reminder: Red queen did nothing wrong. She was trying to contain a fucking mortal virus, but the MC forced their way out, releasing a plague that would literally kill the entire world as we know it, all in the attempt to save some random guy who was kill by the beginning of the next film.

I wish someone would translate the manga. Someone's been dumping raws.

>this obvious foreshadowing in episode 1
>ojisan lives to defeat the final boss from the secret organization, but dies from lung cancer a month later

The old guy is the only good thing about this show

I hope they end up together

is this really like gash bell?

Him and the cute lolis

Probably like Re:zero. First episode is extra long to hype people up. Or something like that.

I want to the see the director dude lose his smug.

I don't know why i always find it satisfying when the "i'm untouchable and one step ahead of everyone" dude loses his shit.

I'm gonna dump the raws for chapter three since I'm here.

ara ara~

The first episode was alright. Well, not in terms of animation, but otherwise. The premise seems decent, and the girl and the old man both seem like ok characters so far.

aha man thats a big dialog box blocking Sana's head. That reflection drawing is comfy though.

time for short hair.

wew this is getting uncomfortable.

Anyone else think that the granddaughter look kinda like a lesbian Yuakri?

so just Yukari?

Everyone who hates it for how it looks probably never watched anime back in 2000s

>couple of user = everyone
>no thread for an hour = no one talks about it

I wish you fucking faggots would stop doing that.

pedoshit

I have no idea what's going on but I'm enjoyig it so far. I just hope she doesn't kill those piggus.
Is Sanae really like that? damn. Poor ojisan.

the twins return. I wanna frustrate Asahi while giving head pats to Yonaga!

cool.

You're the pedo

cute!

and we're back.

2wonderland4me

complete with an ACE of Hearts in the background.

This, they took the "seemingly harsh, but deep down kind" cliche in a wrong direction.
Still, it was almost enjoyable.

I like him, he reminds me of my grandpa god rest his soul.

Bad touch, bad touch.

The art reminds me of Zatch Bell. Is it the same artist by any chance?

Plenty of people on here complain that the tiniest bit of CGI ruins a show for them.

>Red queen did nothing wrong.
She was retarded, if she told them about the whole situation, maybe led them to a place where they could see some zombies to make them believe here, then she would have a bigger chance of success (she could still try to kill them if they didn't believe her).
Also, why didn't she contact higher-ups about it?

I don't like this.

Aside from the fucking horrible CG I love everything about this.

Hey I can finally read this.

Same character designer as Alien Nine

I just finished the first episode and this looks really great.
If the CG in the car scene is enough to turn you away then you'll really miss out.

I want to FUCK Sana!

Oh, the first chapter that didn't have an extra two pages afterwards. I swear this was scanned wrong on the earlier chapters. Anyway 1 more chapter in this volume then we move on to volume two. As always any translators feel free to do your thing. Please, I beg of you. I couldn't get anyone that knows nip from my groups to give it a shot.
The anime might animate the first two maybe three volumes unless it's two cour. We're sitting at seven volumes right now.

I can see the resemblance now, thanks.

Doujin when?

I'll admit the horrible CG is a bit distracting. And there was a continuity blunder (after Zouroku parked the car during the chase, the following scene inside the car shows them moving). But since the good trumps the bad people tolerate it. All in all, I liked it.

what a lewd girl, sitting with her legs spread so wide

she's extremely innocent and doesn't know any better.

It looks promising, iffy CG aside.

Anyone who watches a JC Staff show for animation quality (lowercase) is a chump though

Just give me old man adventures

wasn't it explained that she predicted like a 10% chance of making it but human nature to not want to be trapped is too great?

I find him hot, I fucking love the stereotypical grumpy old man shtick

When is the next episode?

The characters work so well together I just want loli and grandpa adventures to supplement the fact I'll never have children.

5 minutes