Boomer Hate Thread

There is absolutely no peer in history of a generation being given so much, and then leaving the next generation so little. They didn't just spend all their money; they spend all our money and all our kids money as well.

Then they took a country that was 90 percent white and decided to turn it into le 56 percent hell hole. Niggers rape our white women daily and the Jew media ignores it.

Young white men; talented and smart, get their jobs outsourced to shitskins in India who do half the job for half the price. So many intelligent young men who should have careers, houses and families instead stay at home playing vidya as Jamal infects three white 17 year old girls a week with an STD.

They cuck to the Israelis like no generation ever has. They complain about their kids not moving out. My grandfather graduated from high school, got a job and put 8 kids through college.

My father graduated from college with no debt (He paid 350$ a semester for tuition) and was hired right out of school as an engineer. He didn't have to compete with a single shitskin for the job.
They also have jewed the housing market so bad that while boomers net worth increases, it is nearly impossible for young men to afford decent housing.

Also feminism, race cuckolding, living so goddamn long their last 10 years are spent in a hospital unconscious pissing in a bag at the meager rate of 4000 dollars a day. Guess who is picking up that bill?

They look down on the young generation as lazy and unmotivated. Imagine if the younger generation just said fuck you and all quit their jobs and stopped paying into the absolute fucking scam that is Social Security. They should be grateful we don't put them up against the wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like you're mad they got there first

>why won't lazy Milennials buy my overpriced home that I bought in 1972 for $20 000!!

Boomers pls

You kids just don't work hard enough. When I was your age I worked a part time job to get through college, I barely even had time to fuck your mom!

Sucks to be you

I worked in a nursing home and can confirm, end of life care is one of the biggest scams currently draining our economy, and all I ever hear anybody talk about is what a marvel all this new medical technology is, how amazing it is that our lifespans are so much higher...

It doesn't really count as a lifespan to keep your pissing, shitting, pus-oozing body alive for 10, 15, 20 years past when your brains completely melted. I wiped those people's asses and I can assure you that they all begged for death on a daily basis.

It's usually the grief-stricken children who force their parents to live like this, "No, no, mother can never die, never! Please doctor, isn't there anything? Some new machine that can filter her fluids for her? Some new drug that will keep her alive just four more months but also cause her colon to wither up and die inside her?"

Because guess what? We have become exceedingly efficient at managing the horrific symptoms caused by all our ineffective cures. That's the real truth about all the "miracles of modern medicine" you hear about.

The newest miracle in woundcare is using honey. That's a treatment that was used for thousands of years, briefly discontinued in modern medicine, and only just recently have we been forced to admit, "Oh, I guess it is better than petroleum. Huh."

Dude how do even type so well and fast. Are you doing this daily? What does it help to complain and whine about something you can't change? Just wait for WW3 to happen, survive it and rebuild, your kids will be the next boomer generation then. The lord will sort it out

Most will die painful deaths. They have the highest rate of cancer because of their lifestyles. We'll make money off their sickness.

got where first? are boomers really this fucking insane

This is the 50yo t_d idiot type roaming this board

You pussy burgers know nothing. The average house in Australia is $1 million, and we're pumping in foreign apes at an increasing rate. Now there's homosexual acceptance propaganda being played in theaters, literally a few months after the gay vote. TV is full of fake dating shows, and our ads are all literally affirmative action. I'm lucky that I like in a relative quaint white suburb, but there are a lot of Muslims and Indians infecting us now; they're all moving in from the inner city, and in a decade or so, our entire suburb will overtaken with these pests.

I am fully aware that this board is browsed by all kinds of races evident by meetup pics, and so to them I say a massive F U C K Y O U, larping jungle monkeys. Get the fuck out

>pic related, it's the taste in my mouth when I see an ethnic parent and their dozen of kids walking down our street

>We'll make money off their sickness.
This. This is why you can't have nice things, burger.

Doesn't matter. They'll die and racially conscious millennial faggots will take over. Gonna be a shitty storm coming through the 2020s and 30s, I hope you got yourself a plot of land with and underground greenhouse by then. And hurry up and get that tacoma you've been eyeing, invest in those solar panels and start downloading and storing your vidya ffs.

Nice pasta

Can we include boomers in the list of rope recipients on the DOTR?

Here’s all you need to know about boomers.

Median house price in 1975: $39k
Median household income in 1975: $13k

Median house price in 2015: $292k
Median household income in 2015: $56k

I.e., a House was 3 Years salary in 1975, and 5.25 Years salary in 2015.

BUT: if you filter out the boomers and just go with people 20-35 years old in 2015, the income is roughly $35k. So the median house price is 8.3 years of salary for millenials. Nearly TRIPPLE as difficult to buy a house.

This is dramatically worse for millenials in metropolitan areas, where average home prices require a yearly income that’s DOUBLE than the median for the age group. Think about that, even to get a house surrounded by homeless tents, trash, and crime, you’d have to be making nearly $90,000 a year. Meanwhile back in time, Boomer Billy would have the same house with the income of an assistant manager at a gas station.

Fuck boomers. Fuck them to death. I can’t wait until they die and their disaffected children sell off their boats and luxury RVs and McMansions for whatever pennies someone would be willing to spend on them.

Oh trust me user, the boomers here are really a special kind of stupid. They've made this board into "Fox news, but you can say nigger".
The amount of equality shit that you will see and hear about in this country is fucking deafening. It's terrifying to think some young kid whom isn't that far behind me is getting brainwashed. And not just by kikes and secret agendas, but by every adult around them. All of them are extremely blind. They just have bullshit anecdotal conclusions that make them think they are smart. Normie land is hell. They have egos, no sense of purpose and such a blank expression in their eyes.
Oh god and our media. The media is so fucking terrible that people joke about it being shit less and less. People love the emoji movie, CNN, amazon and feminism.

Just look at what happened to the Joe Rogan experience over the last 1,000 episodes. It's become a cesspool of only sports talk, literal feminist shouting their agenda at a broken man and alt-lite conservatives. You probably didn't realize how much Joe used to question the state on his show, now it's just Alex Jones and "hey did you hear about that on reddit"?

Boomers have already won. They will die of old age in private hospital suites having squandered everything

Atleast there's comfort in knowing that their care is being neglected by Shaniqua the nurse

Gen X-ers are next in line for the day of the rope

How are boomers supposed to buy another property to live in if they sell their home for less than it's worth? They have to pay the going rate same as millennials.

It was boomers that voted Trump in, in one last desperate attempt to save western civilization while millenials fuck niggers and cover themselves in foolish expensive tattoos in an obvious attempt to identify themselves with the criminal underclass.

It's millenials and Gen X that run up insane debts on worthless consumer goods.

Fuck you assholes
I worked at jobs that you'd never consider doing and now I'm worth a million bucks.

You think the world owes you some huge six figure salary where you sit in an air conditioned office writing code for Angry Birds III or some such idiocy.

Get ass cancer and die young.

Boomers should be the first for the gas chambers, first before all others, the traitors that destroyed a thousands of year old civilization just for their fee fees. After chatting with a few about the predicament we are in and seeing how damn stupid they are, words cannot describe my contempt.

And how often do you think kids that are 6 years old will even hear about any of this. These kids are 100% being brainwashed by secret societies and alphabet organizations like the CIA.

Just wait until the oligarchs ruin business loans. That's the last chance to survive and that shit isn't going to be around too much longer.

Our society is crumbling. Luckily I will have enough money, gold and commodities to just gtfo. I don't even think I want to bring children into this world. Because they will either be as alone as I am or complete brainwashed turds like the boomers.

Only reason we've made it out is because of the internet that wasn't taken seriously before on the front of propaganda and intuition. Now Reddit is spreading it's ass asking for the FCC to control the internet so the Dems can win more elections and they can get their IRL karma.

>this thread frightens the boomer

Oh and who created the internet and personal computers for all?

B-boomers did it.

And what do Gen X use the internet for?

Cruising eBay for Zegna suits so they can LARP as upper class yuppies as they sink into prodigious debt?

hahaha I've never allowed myself to borrow money even once.

You millenials all walk into debt like it's nothing.

If you're that stupid you get what you deserve.

And funny how it's the millenials that cry with outrage when I suggest even the slightest racist ideas.

Faggots

Die

This is the worst part. They won't get their comeuppance. They will all be dead before vengeance can be achieved.

Hahahahhaha the dollar has inflated 500% you fuck and the wages have absolutely stagnated.

It's all just millenials being stupid and lazy, right? Seriously I've never met a shittier white demographic than boomers. So much was expected of you guys after the golden generation, now we're infested by niggers and the kids can barely get by.

No wonder Gen X lashed out. You are about as intelligent as a hamster on a wheel.

>Trump
>saving western civilization
He's as much a sign of its decline as anythung else. You need to stop being so myopic that you miss the bigger picture.

Take a look at our modern politics and economy. This all started with you fucks and managed to ruin Gen X aswell. Hillary Clinton and John McCain is what comes to mind when I hear boomer. You had decent parents then somewhere along the line, you all let secret societies destroy the country.

Millenials voted for Hillary and Bernie en masse.

That's right they want a trillion dollars of student loan debts forgiven (paid for by somebody else maybe the next generation they have no intention of creating so they're happy to have all those immigrants they love coming in to foot their bills)

Boomers voted for Trump.

Face facts. Boomers never even had power.

The WWII generation continues to run the show even now with an ancient Henry Kissinger still pulling the strings.

Poor millenials; you can't afford a house, a car, an education that will get you a good job.

But you can sure afford your weed and $20k shirt tattoos.

*spits*

Ive even met some that praise our immigration policy because it will pay for their retirement, but then in the same conversation say to me that I will get no retirement pension because of the way things are.

So the fucks inherit a white paradise and then fuck it up, import millions of shitskins and leave us a fucked up dystopia where we are a hated minority?
Fuck Boomers, literally sold us out for shekels.

Get your septum pierced.

Get a bigger neck and face tattoo

That'll help you get ahead fer sher.

Assholes.

Very good. They must all be burned alive immediately. All of their policies must be undone.

The brown must be butchered like the animals that they are.

Women must be put into their proper place.

Degenerates must be slaughtered.

There is no change without violence. The only valid form of political expression is violence.

Everything else is bullshit.

Kill your enemies. That’s what enemies are for: dying.

Oh I should also mention the income for the same age bracket in 1975 was $11.7k. This, if we were making the same amount relative to home prices in 2015, would be as if 20-35 year olds were making $87k a year. And I didn’t even get into student loan debt and degree competitiveness. Seems pretty reasonable to buy a house then, isn’t it?

That is literally how easy they had it. What used to be average is now the top 2% of earners for the age bracket.

Nearly fucking three times as easy.

We should stop calling you Millenials.

I think "The Elliot Rogers Generation" is more like it. Narcissistic solipsistic murderous crybabies.

That's more like it.

Stop LARPing as your Dad (or grandfather more like)

This is exactly what goymans think.
>MUH RAPEFUGEEZ WILL PAY DEM PENSIONS!

Pension schemes were just a way to further harm inheritance and estrange families. Instead of investing and passing on your wealth to your children you invest in yourself to keep yourself alive a little longer because you have no faith in your children to look after you.

>Millenials did this
>Gen X did that

Oh yeah I forgot when your kids are massive steaming piles of shit it never has anything to do with their parenting.

Please don't blame boomers! It's the golden generation and gen X! Fucking kek.

So what if we put your country into trillions of debt in wars for Jews?
So what if we mindlessly believe in the Dispensationalist heresy which even Jews themselves mock us and hate us for?
So what if we flooded your country with tens of millions of non-assimilating aliens who cause violence and spread drugs?
So what if we have created an existential crisis which is now enveloping the entire Western world, absolutely ensuring another World War?
So what if we've destroyed healthcare, higher and lower education, housing prices, wage earnings, national stability, and centuries of culture and tradition?

At least we got ours, and the food was good.

-the Boomer creed

well, some pension systems are even worse, you dont save up for your own retirement. you pay for the pensions for the current generation and when you grow old somebody else's kid "should" take care of you. Only it wount, because you imported 10 million shitskins who leech welfare and dont work so you will have to pay for the pensions and the welfare today and die of old age tomorrow, because working past 65, generally, is impossible.
Assuming you were born in 1980 you now are 37 years old and you will remain in the workforce till at least 2045, even 2050, because bix nood and black penis

I guarantee you you'd never do any of the shitty jobs I had to do when I was your age. You're a bunch of fucking entitled bums.

That's why the gooks can come in here and steal your lunch with such ease.

You're lazy losers.

Pensions are the biggest circumcised dicking any of us ever "agreed" to.

Have fun with Shaniqua the nurse that forgets to wipe your ass and feed you for 2 weeks

Surrendering over 15 % of your income today so that you will get 5-10 years of pension, and remember that these schmucks dont adjust your pension for the 5 year life expectancy difference between men and women, in some places women enter retirement at 60, men at 65 and women live to 80 while men live to 75, fucking BRUTAL

Yeah pensions are largely pyramid schemes reliant on a population that is growing at well beyond replacement rate.
In no way are our political class, economies or polity prepared for a shrinking population, so the cowards instead of adapting, just import millions and millions of shitskins, but when they did so they used boomer logic where 'muh we are all equal' when in reality race realism is FACT, shitskins are literal shit and end up COSTING money, but now it is too late and they dont care because it is too much effort for them to change their conditioning.

lol I work at amazon making fucking peanuts compared to you fucks making around 20.00 an hour at the same jobs 40 years ago.
Shitty work conditions and shittier demographics that worship nigger cock. Oh yeah, forget to take my one minute bathroom break.

Fucking boomers always LARP as the Golden Generation.

The Boomers hate white, straight, Christian, males with a passion that has to be seen to be believed. But all is not lost. Through a rhetorical analysis of anti white preaching I have noticed a common pattern, a crack in their logic sequence. They dare not walk their own talk on race mixing, yet they cheer wildly when other whites are forced to mix with darkies. They scream and tremble at the mere mention of the KKK, Nazi's, White Power anything, etc., but the still don't walk their talk on racial integration. The Boomers are quasi slave masters who really only fear their cheap laborers being denied a living space. The Boomers are getting older and are already in their 60's. By 2038, they will be in their 80's. The Boomers are running out of white enforcers willing to force race mixing on other whites and they are running out of white communities to flee to, once their darkie cheap laborers get too numerous to be obedient. Time is not on the side of the Boomer. Time is not on the side of the white self hater. Spread the word and watch the white self haters unravel with alarming speed.

Taiwan is even worse
In 2015, the proportion of salary to GDP was 43.97%.
The outside was bullied by P.R.C , inside a problem of ethnic hatred.

in the 90s they importent the youth from eastern europe, now EE has been left in demographic ruin, 10s of millions of young people moved, started working and started families, making babies and sending some money back home to support the post-apocalypse pension systems, because in some places pensions are $100.
So we plugged the demographics were stabilized. Temporarily.
Now they need to import high IQ asians to support this and as we all know Japan, Korea and China are aging, especially China is aging at an extreme rate because of demographic shifts caused by the one child policy.
Bottom line is even a 1.2 billion strong nation will not be able to support the whole crumbling west with enough babies to stabilize its financial and economic systems. Sad! The chinks birth 15 million babies every year. If 5 million chinese start moving to the west every year to plug out population leak their own system will crumble into dust within 20 years. The more you think about it the worse it gets.
If we only knew how bad things REALLY are

Holy fucking shit I wrote this Pasta. Is this posted here often? First time I've seen it.

I liked the tread you made last time and I saved it. This is the first time it's posted as pasta

Amazon is the fucking worst brother. It's a sick cult get out of there.

OK Norway-bro. Kind of weirded me out. I guess I'm flattered.

Do us a favor and kill yourself already so we don't have to pay for your ass.

>If we only knew how bad things REALLY are
Especially when we have an elite that has no conception of what they are doing.
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
They have no idea about race realism or the implications of instability from a multicultural society + we have a shrinking native white population. The best situation is a civil war, the worst is the humiliation that we are experiencing accelerating
It is literally apocalyptic and it will unfold once the boomers just start dying: how fucking convenient.

Here’s all you need to know about boomers.

Median house price in 1975: $39k
Median household income in 1975: $13k

Median house price in 2015: $292k
Median household income in 2015: $56k

I.e., a House was 3 Years salary in 1975, and 5.25 Years salary in 2015.

BUT: if you filter out the current earning boomers and just go with people 20-35 years old in 2015, the income is roughly $35k. So the median house price is now 8.3 years of salary for millenials. The income for the same age bracket in 1975 was $11.7k, 3.3 Years salary for a house. Over two and a half times as difficult now as it was then.

Think about it this way: if making the same amount relative to home prices in 2015, it would be as if the average 20-35 year old was making $87k a year. Thats what our top 2% makes. And I didn’t even get into student loan debt and degree competitiveness. Seems pretty reasonable to buy a house then, isn’t it?

That is literally how easy they had it. What used to be an average goal is now only available to the top 2% of earners.

Remember this next time you’re called lazy for not owning a home.

? The latchkey gen that was first in line to be fucked by boomers and now harbor a searing hatred? They got passed over and got pissed. I’ve got doubts they would do anything except the opposite of what boomers do.

>Trump is our savior
Trump is the quintessential baby boomer. Born into wealth, squandered a fortune playing businessman while others actually innovated and pioneered new economies. Given unbelievable political power for no other reason than he told boomers what they wanted to hear. Completed inneffectual and incompetent in nearly everything he does.

I want The_Donald to leave.

Gen-Xers welcome the rope.
t. Gen Xer.

I kind of agree. They’re baby boomer lite.

Forced d/c shill, sage and ignore folks
>inb4 shill says "u mad boomer?"

Compiled posts and screenshotted for easy dissemination.

OH GOD......

A sentiment I can get behind. Dotr when?

Boomer is a newer shameblue creation. Watch the shills descend on this post.
SAGE

u mad boomer?

You heart that? That's right, the sound of nothing, which your retirement is going to be soon.
You did this to yourself you übercucks.

Damn user you fucking killed that math. Save that shit for Pasta. Fuck boomers.

Get out more. Take a boomer, find the opposite. That’s X. Forgotten and unloved it’s a whole subcategory of society that’s angry and fed up with boomers. You have no idea what you’re saying.

Fuck off shill. We are building that wall.

We get it. You hate your parents. Get over it.

>They should be grateful we don't put them up against the wall.

Fuck off.

>I resent boomers because of brown people : the thread

The computer and internet were "greatest generation" inventions dumbshit. You think boomers did the moon landing too?

Bro I wrote that pasta and I'm no fucking shill.

Mad nation wreckers detected.

U mad bro?

It’s hard to get over an entire generation of assholes that wanted to work more than be around their family. It’s funny to watch a show like Newhart and see how it ridicules the superfluous 80s lifestyle. But that’s what many of our folks watches and identified with and why so many in gen X raised themselves and their siblings and came home every day to an empty house. The pursuit of wealth really did start the acceleration of the wholesale destruction of America

top 3 candidates for the election in 2016 were boomers
Sanders, Clinton, Trump - boomers.
Fucking boomers!

Yes, don't you know about all those teenage astronauts and engineers?

>Boomers never even had power
Hahahah get-a-load-of-this-faggot
Sure you did, you just didn't even use it for anything because you were high 24/7 on drugs between the 70's-2000's and you did not care what leaders to choose because

"Everything is going fine in the country"
Funny how it took another boomer (Trump) to tell you that your generation squandered it all away to leaders that pushed their own agendas without even coming to conflict.

All because you didn't care enough. And now after everything is burning down you have the nerve to finally get off your cushy life and whine and complain "It's the younger generations that did this! They turned this world upside down! Our cushy lives are no more because of them!"

You are the perfect typical boomer.
Kindly off yourself so the rest of the world can be better.

Whatcha gon du bout dat, youngboi

I'll bite. Millenials ARE the boomers' legacy. Congrats.

Sanders is Silent generation and Trump is just barely within range to be a Boomer, Silent ends in '46, Trump born in '48. Only Clinton falls squarely into the Boomer bracket funnily enough.

Trump was born in 46 though

So fucking true, I say this all the time

>They cuck to the Israelis like no generation ever has.
>Then they took a country that was 90 percent white and decided to turn it into le 56 percent hell hole.
These are true

>Young white men; talented and smart, get their jobs outsourced to shitskins in India who do half the job for half the price.
This would have happened regardless of their choice.

I'm not disagreeing that boomers are severely reprehensible (namely for their pro-Israel, pro-Immigration, Anti-race identity stance), but #1 you can't blame all problems from the 60s to the 90s on them (although hippies and their culture are indeed their fault) and #2 millennials are far more degenerate, as they have transcended the boomer and gone to full-blown anti-white, anti-american hatred.

>says it’s a share blue talking point
>posts a bingo board without boomers on it

Wow great story grandpa

Huh, you're right. Well that's amusing.

Trump was like a year older than Clinton I think

Hi, I'm a retired Boomer and I'm here to stay. You're probably a Jew in disguise.

DOTR in about 20 years, plus or minus 10 years. That is a spread of 2028 to 2048. Closer to 2028 if the economy crashes and closer to 2048 if the economy booms. Why that spread? Like I said in my above post, the Boomers will be in their 80's in 20 years. The non whites will be mass imported in a modern slave mastery scheme and once they reach a super majority, they will assert their own darkie dominance. It will be like The Camp Of The Saints. The only way to stop that from happening is to adopt a William Pierce style of society, which I don't believe can happen until the Boomers get in their 80's. The self hating white Boomer is the biggest road block on a Pro White government forming.

Just think, my parents basically informed us that they will be selling all houses and properties to pay for their stay in these iron lungs. And they know full well how shitty and horrific these holes are.
Seriously, just kys or legally pass on the properties. But honour and familial respect is impossible for boomers.

then suck my circumcised dick and go die in the middle east

This should be illegal.

>all of that shit
Welcome to America 20 years ago. It only gets worse from here.