Latvia 'purging unwanted media' by expelling Russian journalists over 'security threat' – Moscow

LATVIA IS LOOKING FOR A FIGHT WITH RUSSIA.
The Russian Foreign Ministry has slammed Latvia for expelling two Russian journalists, accusing the pair of being a threat to the national security of the Baltic state.
She was most likely targeted for her documentaries covering Russophobia and human rights abuses against the considerable Russian-speaking minority in Latvia, VGTRK believes.

Following their expulsion, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova accused Latvia of purging "unwanted" media in breach of international norms on freedom of expression.
"It is absolutely obvious that the Latvian authorities with the silent support from Brussels pursue the objective of fully clearing the country’s information space of unwanted media," Zakharova wrote on Facebook.
"We will spare no effort to have relevant international institutions provide due reaction to that."

"We call on non-government organizations specializing in freedom of speech to give an adequate assessment of Latvia’s actions, which are unacceptable for a democratic society,"
she added, comparing Riga's actions to the "totalitarian times of the '30s in Spain and Germany."

rt.com/news/415048-latvia-freedom-speech-russian-journalists/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5jrJavCx6Y
rt.com/about-us/press-releases/rt-awards-international-film/
rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_pGhHIXNg
youtube.com/watch?v=YTAKnN99KLU
rt.com/news/379477-rt-ny-festivals-finals/
youtube.com/watch?v=329wIaJiZ8w
rt.com/news/
rt.com/news/401869-moscow-muslims-myanmar-solidarity/
youtube.com/watch?v=w-gJZO6w0Wo
twitter.com/LMuzikante/status/948654110596829184
rt.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whatever. journalism is the fag central job.

>inb4 little green men start mysteriously showing up in Riga

Fuck Russians.

>And next on things that never happened

what's your point?
you making no sense

Are you denying facts?

If you're getting your news about Latvia from RT, its most likely to be fake

>its most likely
you have that covered in your Latvian news media, unless your country is on the same level as China when it comes to democracy.

There is no mention of that in official latvian news sources, just the typical russian owned news agencies

>Latvia

So that means that your country is a piece of shit shithole.
Or you are lying.

Some insignificant poor shithole that never achieved anything contributing to the betterment of humanity

Deporting subversive r*ssian kikes is an admirable move.
Although I do not believe that RT is telling truth. Just another fake news piece to make more susceptible westerners and russians to hate us.

shill, SAGED

>hate russians
>complain about russians being incited to hate you
I'm not exactly getting your logic here but whatever.

There is a video, and you can see in it Latvian officials walking with the journalists.
Don't be ridiculous.
RT won many International News EXCELLENCY AWARDS, they are not that stupid to fabricate such stories.
You are being very dishonest now.
At 1:15 you can see them walking with Latvian Immigration officials being under arrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5jrJavCx6Y

common reveal the flag, green little man.
Or it simply means this is not true

Pidorashkin butthurt
SAGE

Don't pay attention to my flag.
Stop acting like a menstruating girl.
Pay attention to the story. Triggered LATVIAN BITCH.

reveal the flag. The posts by meme flags dont deserve any credibility

Memeflags are for faggots you faggot

kiss my ass Latvian fag.

>Don't pay attention to my flag.
>Stop acting like a menstruating girl.
>Pay attention to the story.

Common just reveal it, I wont laugh I promise.

cant wait to get some more of these when that happens and the RIDF will arrive

I'm too shy.

So you live in police state in shithole called Latvia, lol

Russian journalist are as shit there as they are in the United states

If that was the case we wouldnt have this problem...

Russia: "PURGING UNWANTED MEDIA IS SOMETHING ONLY WE CAN DO REEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

With this amount of butthurt I'm guessing either Belarus or Serbia, no one else likes Russians enough to shill for them.

>Russians complaining about other countries not allowing their "journalists" freedom of speech
The amount of projection here is staggering. Russia routinely suppresses journalistic freedoms at home on the grounds that the journalists are foreign agents, then when Russian "journalists" (who actually do take their orders from the Kremlin) get the same treatment when they go abroad Russians have the gall to get all pissy about it.

Also, the Baltic states should have purged their Russian population when the Soviet Union broke up.

People only do this when they note foreign backing, usually murica or ziobrits.

RT WINS 12 AWARDS AT US INTERNATIONAL FILM & VIDEO FESTIVAL
rt.com/about-us/press-releases/rt-awards-international-film/

MOSCOW, JUNE 16, 2016 — RT wins 12 awards at the US International Film & Video Festival, including two golds.
The awards went to five newscasts, three documentaries, two programs and a series of the channel’s promotional videos.

The US International Film & Video Festival has been held in Los Angeles since 1967.
The Festival runs competitions across five categories seeking to recognize outstanding Corporate, Education, Entertainment, Documentary and Student productions.
Entries are judged by a panel of members of the International Quorum of Motion Pictures Producers.
A total of over 1,000 entries from broadcasters representing 29 countries participated in the 2016 competition.

RT wins 9 awards, incl 2 golds, at prestigious New York Festivals. 26 Apr, 2017
rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/

RT has bagged nine medals at this year's New York Festivals awards for the world’s best TV and film work.
The channel's series of special reports from Libya and a documentary on the water crisis in India received top prizes.
The RT network was nominated in 18 categories of the prestigious international television and film competition, and received awards in half of them – two gold, four silver and three bronze.
"Winning at international competitions has become a good tradition for us,” said RT's editor-in-chief, Margarita Simonyan.

“RT received nine New York Festivals awards at once in various categories, from war zone reporting to documentaries, breaking its personal record.
I’m extremely proud of our team!" Simonyan added.

More than 50 countries were represented in the programs honored by the 2017 International Television & Film Awards.
RT was competing for the main prizes in more categories than a number of other major international channels, such as the BBC and CNN.

SUCK ON THIS HATERS!!!

oh boy somebody is triggered
Common reveal that flag

>sucking russian state-owned media's dick this hard
You are as autistic as the ones who trust our own media here

friendly reminder to sage mongol russian nigger threads
back to savushkino pidorakh

you sound so desperate, LOL
I guess because you lost the argument. Poor bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_pGhHIXNg

>mongol
>coming from fucking moldova

youtube.com/watch?v=YTAKnN99KLU
Was this also reported on RT?

RT beats BBC, CNN with 18 nominations in prestigious New York Festivals finals. 5 Mar, 2017 07:56
rt.com/news/379477-rt-ny-festivals-finals/

Suck RT's ASS YOU HATERS !

I guess we're a bit mongolian, we do have 100k russians sent here from the ass of siberia by stalin after all

Actually yes it was.
you should visit RT to get more objective news than what you are getting from your desperate shithole propaganda toilets.

Send link if it was

youtube.com/watch?v=329wIaJiZ8w

based RT, based multicultural mazer rasha, based eurasia
kill yourself soviet nigger, back to slaving on the goy farm

google it yourself asshole.
if I give you the link you will accuse me of giving you Kremlin propaganda.
If you know how to use internet you will find it.
you can also try RT, they have search engine as well.

rt.com/news/

Jelly salty fags in thread

No no no, you claimed it was, then find it fag. Also reveal the flag already im dying of anticipation.

LOL

F-OFF smelly Latvian cunt.
you are dishonest person, you are garbage human.

dont be so angry and mean sergey

what flag do you expect
with the shill budget cut you can expect them to not afford VPNs anymore

PREVED. I POSOL NAHUI!

The only one who was purged was a persona non grata who somehow got on this side of border.

Here you go you smelly Latvian sardine, I bet you are a homo piece of shit

Moscow Muslims gather in front of Myanmar Embassy in solidarity with Rohingya (PHOTOS, VIDEOS) 03. Sep, 2017
rt.com/news/401869-moscow-muslims-myanmar-solidarity/

>50rub were deposited into your bank account
Cant your office afford vpns for their disinformation campaign?

youtube.com/watch?v=w-gJZO6w0Wo

russian police from irkutsk barge into some guy's home, curse and assault the guy and his wife in the presence of his kids

is Latvija even on the map, that shithole, I can't find it!

I see Turkey,Albania, look all over that area but no fucking Latvija.

B U T H U R T. :D

Moldova, another shithole not even on the map of Europe.
Maybe is next to Latvija somewhere next to fucking Albania

ON OUR FUCKING 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Glad so see some pretty BASED women speaking truth to faggots

twitter.com/LMuzikante/status/948654110596829184

>piepidarotu smadzeņu aizstāvji

I'm dying lads

weak af

No seriously, where is your shithole country on the map?
Must be so small that they didn't print it. lol

The smelly Latvijan sardines (most likely stinking homos) got blown the fuck out. LOL

nobody cares about your shitty thread petushok

digits confirming kek

O homo from another shithole that is not even on the map of Europe. ha ha ha ha

>Russophobia and human rights abuses
Guess how I know you're a kremlinshill
>rt.com
But of course

Also found your other thread Not gonna happen, especially in Rīga of all places. both the NBS & ZS headquarters are located there.

Can somebody please tell me where is that shithole Latvija on the map of Europe.

It's located near the
>28 posts by this ID
region.

>Also found your other thread
Fucking Latvian investigator. Bravo, have a sardine good doggie. bwaha ha ha ha

>meme flag faggot making a shit thread
Show us your leaf subhuman

>It's located near the
WHAT?, near some sewer pond

And? Russia is the source of all evil.

Latvia should pay for its role in Bolshevism and oppression of local indigenous people by a meme we know today as """latvians""".

Russia just defeated evil known as ISIS in Syria, you uncivilized Peruvian skunk

Are you butthurt that Latvians destroyed your tzar and helped the Soviet Union to collapse?

>Are you butthurt that Latvians destroyed your tzar
All civilized people should be.

Why you Latvians smell like sardines, and we know that sardines smell like unwashed pussy

>Russians
>Civilized
fucking babies would not even know where they last put they glasses if the daddy tzar didn't tell them.
sure

So today it would take one Russian jet fighter and 100 Spetsnaz and 3 days and Latvia the sardine smelly pussy would be sucking Russian dick.LOL
Latvians, the sardines of Europe. ha ha ha

Yes, yes, toppling the Tsar and installing bolshevism was a good thing!

RUSSIA, picture related. BRAVO RUSSIA!!!
LATVIA ??? what, biggest sardine in Europe. LOL

do you honestly think russia would invade a nato country like that? give me a fucking break

everyone makes mistakes, sooner or later there comes a time to pay, that does not make people bad.

Interesting that Latvia has no strong history and national identity.
Just like sardines.

Tsar was autistic beta orbiter who didn't care about his people or ''empire'

We had a deal: we take revenge on the backstabber Nicolas II for 1905 and we get independence in return. And it was a good deal up until Stalin decided that the "inviolable for all time" point was nonexistent when it came to our independences by 1939.
History is not as simple as we would want it to be sometimes.
Man, the levels of butthurt radiating from you are exceeding even vata-pidorashka levels.

STOP WHINING ABOUT YOUR SHITTY PAST YOU PUSSIES (most likely homos).
Let's talk how shitty is your shithole country today.
Economy just bit better than Albania,LOL

Dude, even if you are an anonymous meme-flag poster, I start to feel embarrassed for you, can you be less extravagant in showing off your retard levels, please.

What? you got triggered, again.
Boy, you are so sensitive, but that's how you homos are.
Latvijan fag.

Janis BTFO

LATVIA STRONK

please help me with this

>vatnik doesn't know how to use a map

He goes to RT instead of a trusted news source like CNN and BBC. What a pleb.

Don't be ashamed, tell me where is your shithole on the map, seriously pls.

It's literally next to your own country you autist

What are you on about burger? Is to much GMO scrambling your brain?

>Russia routinely suppresses journalistic freedoms at home on the grounds that the journalists are foreign agents

You are thinking of America