I want to marry with Houki

I want to marry with Houki

Good taste. Best IS.

Jealousy-induced violent acts (intended to be taken as funny seeing how every other IS haremette is subjected to that once their focus is done) aside, what makes Houki good? Or rather, what's the best trait does Houki have to offer that the others is probably lacking?

I could think of for others but nothing seems to stand out to me for Houki.

Houki a shit.

Houki is best girl.

She's more serious and harder working than all the other ones. She also seems more insecure which is cute too.

>more serious and harder working
Never really crossed my mind about that. Come to think of it, she did even ask for a trainer unit when getting Ichika to prepare for the fight against Rin.

Then again, her getting the Akatsubaki seems to diminish that and Cecilia has her own development/training arc which showcased that more.

>more insecure
Kanzashi fits this more though.

My dudes

1 - Beauty Japanese
2 - Voluptuous ( B98)
3 - Devout
4 - Jeaolus Lover
5 - Cute when she is sweet and Kind
6 - Kendo expert
7 - Double Ponytail
8 - Apart of Ling and Charlotte she can cook
9 - Sexy ( W60H91)
10 - If you are masochist, Houki It is the most appropriate for you
11 - A moderate tsundere plus
Literally Perfect
Hater Faggot

Everyone shit talking about Houki being a shit, worst girl and a bad tsundere
the other girls (Specially laura) had her violent irrational moments with Ichika
Houki was before a generic tsundere but she changed in the season 2 and the OVA of Purgen Hen confirms it
Houki shy is cute

so do i, but all those charlshits think shes best girl and think houki is shit girl

Houki > Tatenashi > Ling > Kanzashi > Charlotte > Cecilia >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit > laura

It's kind of amazing how Sup Forums went from thinking Houki was the worst girl 6 years ago to seeing the light today.

Houki is LITERALLY the best

Fans of kanahana memegirls always die off over time.

>marrying a piece of shit

>broomfags

>2017
>still falling for the kanahana meme

Really?

Have some more best girl

And Argentina is garbage

Houki is getting married!

You must have been living under a rock for a year. Houki circlejerks are artificial and samefagged to hell by an ESL autist. Take notice of the ESL in this thread starting with the OP.

>marry with Houki
You might have a point, but what about all the posts from new IPs which aren't in ESL English?

I appreciate your dedication, ESL-kun, but turn it down so that others don't get the wrong idea about us Houkifriends.

"ESL-kun" is just a typical boogeyman which clever shitposters emulate to trigger retards like the guy you quoted.

Shitty Hater Faggot

This is exactly what I mean, ESL-kun, you don't realize that the person you just quoted is actually defending you.

ESLfag is a known phoneposter and his use of basic, simple sentences won't always have ESL mistakes. But the trigger-happy mentality to white knight Houki and attack people, with an added penchant to reply multiple times, simultaneously that he'll display is unmistakably transparent.

He's become a problem IS threads that pops up from time to time on occasions.

Now you cross the line

Worst IS and cancer killing tsundere archetype.

I'll see you on Taringa, gringo

Houki and My country do not touch

Fuck You Shit Fag

>cute Houki thread
Oh nice
>has ESL autist in it
Fuck

And you are a Pathetic, Miserable, Unhappy, Stupid Idiot, Ignorant Hypocrite

It doesn't have to be this way.

Other than her physical attributes, those things can describe any other IS girl. Well, except the cooking part since the series wants to drill the fact that Cecilia can only create WMDs.

But, all of the IS girls are generic tsundere who'll beat the living daylights out of MC when given any reason. Maybe except Kanzashi since that's OOC for her.

Can't really remember any Houki moment that stands out for me. Rin lets it slip and even tends to a sick Ichika when he ate Cecilia's cooking instead of complaining that their date didn't go through. Cecilia's been shown to handle this love rivalry fair and square, even consoling Kanzashi. Kanzashi's really worried that she's awfully stuck in the harem race that she treasures each and every moment that she spends together with Ichika. Personally, I can't see much like that with Houki.

Post your best Houkis.

What a lucky dolphin.

Ok but do you really put attention to Houki and the series

Houki lips

Houki breast are the mistery and miracles of the multiverse

Why people pick Houki if Cecilia exists?

Why would anyone pick Houki even if only Houki existed.

Houki is the best girl in infinite stratos. It is said that no one is disastrous but hates people. I love her dog spirit and her heart of pure white.

>No S3

Stop throwing out that fake bust size, Houki is nowhere near 98cm. She is probably 90cm.

Keep calm and touch Houki chest

so? it's a trashy battle harem, and S2 was a shitheap

She's not real, loser.

Looks quite huge to me.

Definitely 90cm

I know Fucking Faggot

Looks like someone is butthurt that his favorite girl is flat.

>I want to marry a broom

Don't judge. Some people probably like having splinters in their dick.

>He doesn't want to marry a broom

Cecilia - blind, the fucking sniper is named "blind"
Laura - laurel, which is honestly not bad at all
Charlotte - literally "man", how fitting
Lingyin - bell sound

Not so funky when you realize all names have a meaning. Houki's name is perfectly lovely, just like those of the other girls.

It's the only pussy you'll be able to get in life, nerd

I don't give a fuck if she's a broom or a mop or a god damn rake as long as I get these titties

Are titties like this even legal?

The Japanese girl should be the FLATTEST

Tumblr doesn't make the laws yet

>Not believing is GRORIOUS NIPPON genetics

Congratulations for your shit taste, I didn't know it was possible to be this much a faggot.

But she isn't, and we are all thankful for it.

>not wanting a taste of these monstrous mammaries

That Chinese girl in the background is super CUTE

unf

Marry whom with Houki?

Why are they rubbing cum on their bodies?

good for the skin

Has actually anything IS related come out since the OVA?

sorry I have to go masturbate to houki now

Probably not as much as you do with Houki but there's nothing really stands out to me for her. Then again, I don't see anything that stand out for Charlotte too so it's more likely my own fault: the story when the focus on them seems to bend over (not to the same extent with Tatenashi though) such as Houki's IS powerlevel is through the roof now or no mention of conseqeunce for the reverse-trapping of "Charles". Yeah, those two have family problems but it's not like they're the only ones who has them.

So wholesome!

That doesn't make sense, user.

It's a nice design when they don't overdo it.