You faggots lied. Where the fuck are the new jobs?

You faggots lied. Where the fuck are the new jobs?

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/01/comcast-fired-500-despite-claiming-tax-cut-would-create-thousands-of-jobs/

Jobs? What jobs?

Foreign labor is cheaper.

TRICKLE down

>Had to sign an NDA
Well clearly there is something more going on.

not really that's pretty standard

Restructuring is part of every company. You don't just continue with bad or unprofitable business because you now have more money.

Cable is dying and it's a safe assumption that's the department being gutted

Aren't they also an internet provider? With the end of net neutrality, they should be hiring more.

Tens of thousands of Indians won't get their HB1 visas renewed which means all of the computer science meme degrees here can start applying to tech companies.

Sales jobs.... when the market is saturated You don't need dead weight who aren't selling enough

No need to keep the cable guys around. Need some office space for docsis engineers

True, but they still don't give a fuck about you or your family and if you have a job or nor .Soon you'll be in a temp service surrounded by niggers and spics working for pennies on the dollar while your wife fucks one.

Are companies required to give people jobs now?

>Sales jobs.... when the market is saturated You don't need dead weight who aren't selling enough

This
and these "sales" people are just telemarketers that are being replaced by robocallers and customer service reps
also
>arstechnica.com
some of the fakest news on the interbutts

What is it with leftists and ignoring time? It's something I feel like only I notice

Like here, sure 500 people were laid off and it seems at odds with Comcast's "promise", but NN and the tax cut just happened, it's not like businesses just hire a large bulk of employees just because they can

>implying that's going to happen
At my company my boss has already instructed us to start automating everything. We literally only had the H1Bs to handle menial workflows that didn't need much more in terms of development and only needed monitoring. We aren't hiring anyone unless the automation process becomes unweildy, and even then we'd likely hire temps at most, lol.

>sales people

fucking call center employees

Believing corporations. Kek. Now they wont even maintain your compromised net.

This and the fact that they may have had many seasonal hires. Also cable cutters are putting a hurt on to comcast, why the fuck do these clickbait titles surprise people EVERY time.
Fuck comcast I hope they burn to the ground. That means it'll cost people, so be it. We want this

150,000 new jobs this month, no one claimed firings will never happen

Talking about Faggots.

>before Christmas
When did the tax cut get passed?

Holy fuck ... I'll take "What happens to seasonal workers for $500, Alex". Why are so many news outlets "reporting" on the end of seasonal or otherwise "crunch period" jobs as indicative of policy failure?

Same fake news outlets are also reporting that Canada and Trudeau "added" 80K jobs in December ... but left out that the overwhelming majority of them are also seasonal and will end.

Fake news is fake.

You'd think a shitty company with a history of screwing everyone would change for any reason
all fields

Fire 500
Hire 1500

Also this is probably disingenuous bordering on false. It's probably more likely some independent contracts are up and aren't getting renewed so all the contractors who are working with them are now no longer working with the and some MSM propagandist was like "hey we can twist this to our favor!".

Cue article saying they fired 500 people.

>Waaahhh, cable is still dying and you dirty lil' youngin's fault!

For the love of God, FUCK OFF

>Comcast
>Seasonal

Comcast hires seasonal sales reps just like every other company that operates store front businesses. Which Comcast does with their Infinity stores and they have reps on the floor at places like Costco and Sams.

This, do liberals think companies should never fire anyone? They could fire 100 today and hire 200 tomorrow to do something else.

Libs are loons m8

Wow this is one retarded thread

>YOU MUST KEEP ALL EMPLOYEES!!!
You do realize these companies are businesses and they will have to hire and fire as needed.

>Fire punjabi tech support

ahh! where are all da jobz!

>salespeople
And nothing of value was lost

Indians get the can to to tune of 500 ,

and now , 250 Americans can get hired.

seasonal hires
/endthread

>being this stupid

Sure thing shillboy.

Bye bye Cable Guy