Whites are the superior ra-

Whites are the superior ra-
google.com/amp/www.euronews.com/amp/2017/12/29/the-iq-of-europeans-is-dropping-due-to-technology-say-researchers

>inb4 someone brings up the "muh migrant" argument.

IQ is also dropping in Northern European countries and that isn't factoring in any of these "subhuman migrants"

Explain yourselves Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289617302787
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY
rt.com/news/345255-france-arabic-school-children/
doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2011.02.031
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about Japan?

>due to technology
How are they determining that?

Also this. Japan use just as much, if not more. Same goes for most of east asia.

Because stupid people get children more often than smart people. Especially in the competitive society that we live in, where smart people wait with getting children for career opportunities. Also retards getting teen pregnancies is a rising trend too.

>IQ is also dropping in Northern European countries and that isn't factoring in any of these "subhuman migrants"

Northen European countries? You mean like fucking SWEDEN you dumb fuck? Do you really think there are no migrants in scandinavia? You think they're only in Germany and France?

>number of shitskins goes up
>average IQ goes down
hmm

could you not be racist for fuck sake? what the fuck do you even achieve for spewing racist shit? i for one am thrilled that i have more easy access to middle eastern cuisine than i did before. have you tried hummus? its so good that it would shut your racist pie hole

> inb4 american diabetes statistics get shown
> Amerimutts try to refute
We are objectively smarter than the mutts

i did notice many people who pull out their phone and use a calculator app for basic math shit like 43+52

import enough low IQ people and it will affect the national average

>muh food

Every fucking time. You know I don't actually have to invite half of Italy over in order to make a pizza. The recipe is enough.

I will spend the rest of the day imagining killing you in the most painful ways possible. That's about all you're good for. Have a nice day :).

i cant tell if this is bait or you're a fucking nigger but fucking hang yourself either way nigger

Technology makes you a brainlet.
Truckers in the 90s needed more brainpower before GPS. Smart technology means dumbing humans down. Whites and slants were using it first but it happens with all populations. Uncle Ted once again proven riech.

In the same research, at the end :
> [Another group of reearchers] found that high levels of immigration were correlated with IQ decline, particularly when the decline was measured by tests with a high g loading.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289617302787

OP BTFO

>:^)

This news piece is higly inflammatory, because Flynn himself so far has not disclosed any one specific reason for his findings so far. We simply don't know what is causing IQ to fall. Migrants are one such explanation but not many of them take the standardized tests to begin with. Interaction of European children with a harsher environment (insofar as contact with migrants and fear of daily violence slowly becomes a new status quo) would also be another explanation.

Other things like diets actually becoming worse and such cannot be excluded though. That is a very unfortunate news headline because the researchers are still doing their researching, no real conclusions like "lol this is so Black Mirror" are being actually drawn yet. Besides, the consequences are seem across generations, in the following sense: when the news say 25% of children could do something but now only 5% can, whatever environmental contribution was probably made by the previous generation, i.e where Greatest generation adults raised the world of Boomers, Boomers raised the world of today. And we all know how that world is turning out.

you'll get yours, kike

>inb4 someone brings up the "muh migrant" argument.
>IQ is also dropping in Northern European countries and that isn't factoring in any of these "subhuman migrants"

You do realize Sweden is a northern country, right?
Also, far more populous than Norway, Iceland or Finland.

I bet there are more shitskins in Sweden than the entire population of Iceland.

What do you expect... modern society allows the weakest of us to thrive and reproduce. Being superior does not mean you will stay that way if selective pressures cease. How do you think the Arabs became the subhuman they are today ... their Mesopotamian ancestors did after all build advanced civilizations...

im trying to make peace with you white people by showing you the benefits of multiculturalism but you for some reason love being close minded

Here's a shekel for a good goyim.

We are losing beneficial brain gene variants at a rapid rate I tell you. Modern society in its current form is detrimental to the reproductive success of intelligent people.

I see. Thanks for the reply.

I thought IQ wasn't real/racist/unscientific/blabla La'Quisha is just as smart as you! blabla

It's obviously plurifactorial, I would never let my children h24 behind a screen like most niggers parents do, making them even dumber than they already are. In France many doctors try to alarm the population on this issue, they've never witnessed such amount of juvenile autism like that before.

They only have fax machines and 1990s segas

...and it is not even Asperger's that is becoming more prevalent (as this usually correlates with higher cognitive function). It is simply run-of-the-mill mental retardation that is slowly becoming more commonplace.

The most jewish australian I've ever seen

look at greece this is your future hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Furthermore researchers in this study only look on a reduced timeline of one generation, while the migrant hypothesis for IQ loss takes into account a much larger timeline.

Putin looking for another casus belli...

Fuck wrong thread, pls disregard

we will get our revenge and you will suffer like never before fucking mongrels

If by technology you mean Facebook / smart phones then that's not surprising.

Jesus, you'd think the dysgenic effects that have been effecting western nations for the past 150 years would be well known, but it seems like everybody has just believed in the Flynn effect overpowering everything else. Now they're blaming smart phones.

Hey OP just curious as to why this thread is posted twice on this board? Please let me know I'm a little curious

>when you go from world leader in eugenics to world leader in dysgenics

feels bad man

>"Europeans"
Pic related

Also reminds me of the picture of the black guy named Rakim who complains that computers are racist because whites and Asians purposely make them difficult for blacks to use.

Nvm found it

>I'm trying to make peace with you by convincing you to let yourself be invaded. Meanwhile, Israel is throwing out all its doctors and dentists:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY

I'm just so fucking tired of this I don't know why I bother, but I don't have the power to act on my own. Until someone creates an ethnovirus and we wipe you off the face of the fucking planet for good, I am impotent. When that day comes, you won't be the only ones.

I realized I had to add more info and I did try to delete the very first one but it wouldn't let me.

>Welfare state
Leads to poor people out breeding the rich.
>Migration from countries with low average IQ
>"Liberal education" focuses on everything but individual achievement.

OP clearly knows how to make a thread and get (You)'s. Anyone who makes threads they consider important but don't get replies, pay attention

>new research, which cites Scandinavia and the UK as key examples
the two shitholes of europe, what a surprise

gr8 b8 m8

>Northern Europe
>not facing subhuman migrants
lel

>nothing to do with migrants
Kill yourself.
>rt.com/news/345255-france-arabic-school-children/
IQ has two uncontested correlations: education (or wealth status, both are interchangeable) and race. If IQ changes, that means that one of those two changed you fucking nigger. It just so happens that in order to not make niggers look like the retards that they are, they had to drop the education level of the average french. All of this for one reason and one reason alone: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Diversity))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You are a complete degenerate that actually believes that IQ is dropping by some act of fucking God, as a result of telecommunication or an increase in technology, when the only thing that changes IQ is the level of education. Just fucking think about it: if a student goes through 5 hours of class every day, then does sports afterwards, why would this change his IQ if he played video games or went on his phone afterwards instead of doing exercise? The time spent in class learning how to solve problems is the same, but you actually believe that the activities outside of that can have any kind of significant impact on the kid's IQ? Unless they actively drug themselves with heroin or some shit, no that is impossible.

oh boy ... its so ridiculous. i wonder when media will start to be brave enough to tell the truth. that all the nigger and sand nigger incaders and their kids are the reason behind the declining average IQ. Probably never. We need white ETHNO STATE!

SHILL ALERT
>SHILL ALERT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>Literally the same OP
>Filename is one number apart

fake news

>Northern European countries and that isn't factoring in any of these "subhuman migrants"

>Sweden
>Denmark
>Norway
>Finland

>no immigration

Are you fucking retarded? Non European immigration exploded in all these countries in the last three decades. Yeah, even fucking Finland has been letting more and more subhumans in.

In France we litteraly lost four god damn IQ points in ten years... But yeah, totally nothing to do with third world immigration guys...

>the obvious reason is dysgenic breeding
>the stated reason will be some bullshit
Doesn't help that dysgenic causes are dismissed out of hand because idiocracy is some sort of godwin's law

>Due to technology

Thats a weird way of saying niggers

It's subhuman migrants. Everyone knows it, that's why you lie about north European countries not receiving any migrants

Could it be.....DUe to the high influx of niggers into europe?

>technology
You sure it's not the millions of non-whites you're letting in?

you seriously do not believe that the recent influx of literally millions upon millions of arabs/africans have nothing whatsoever to do with these numbers?

Good. I wish I was too fucking stupid to notice what's going on.

is japans iq dropping?

European whites have always been stupid compared to American whites

>Isn't factoring them in
>Ethnicity not counted amongst statistics in Sweden in particular
>Migrants counts are Swedish citizens
Yeah sure totally.

if technology = race-mixing with shit skins. then yes.

no u dum

all of this is described and predicted in:
"The decay of Western civilization: Double relaxed Darwinian Selection" doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2011.02.031
t.l.dr: native weserns are breeding dysgenetically because muh feminism causes women to have less children the smarter they are---> average white iq drops
at the same time foreign populations with significantly lower average iqs are imported and they breed like rats
at the end of the century european average might be in the high 80s, too low to suppport first world civ

I am 30 and have experienced this to a certain degrees. Back in high school people knew what was north south east and west of them. This included businesses, cities, and homes.

Today I an foster parent to a high schooler and her and her peers couldn't identify which states are north south east and west of us. They never learn the map as NESW, they look at it as up right down left.

Mixing is actually extremely low in European countries, funny enough it's usually the migrants who mix with other migrants.

Your IQ can be improved to a small degree by thinking in logical terms. Having to solve problems and find patterns makes you better at solving problems and finding patterns. You develop strategy for these activities.

People today don't need this. They can ask the internet for an answer to a question and repeat what they find. Children aren't even learning to read clocks because of digital clocks and just asking their Amazon echo.

Women having kids after 30 is absolutely degenerate.

They have more immigrants coming into the country. So it's only natural that as the population gets larger the lower the average IQ becomes.

>Your IQ can be improved to a small degree by thinking in logical terms.
>logical terms
Yeah. Math / science classes (real sciences, not psych / social (((sciences))) )

Nigger culture and lack of healthy diet is an easily identifiable source.

The majority of Europe's best men died in the two world wars. All they had left was leftist faggots.

>Explain yourselves Sup Forums.
You dumbass.
Why don't you pick up a fucking book once in a while and stop shilling on this board with your dumbass shilling, shill.
Source: unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/

Wow, whites are getting dumber by the day, who would have guessed? OH WAIT, I COULD HAVE just from browsing Sup Forums every day.

>Explain yourselves Sup Forums.
boat technology is the newest thing that Europeans have discovered. It is The easiest way they have found to migrate from africa to their homelands in Germany & europe.

That's fine, if it's just environmental effects than this isn't permanent.

Also, the whole 'children were smarter before' doesn't really matter because IQ tends to solidify over time. In other words, the IQ of children has little importance on the IQ of the adult.

What would be much more worrying is if this is the work of dysgenics, and """"Europeans"""" that differ from the native average, both of which I think are playing some part.

Y'know, it really makes me hate being right when we scream and beg you fucks to stop the welfare state before you damage the gene pool, and fucking what do you know, as soon as you get your way you just go 'hurr durr look at your supposed master race, lol'.

Wrong. Logical thinking comes from the language center of the brain. Math and science are all about following procedure and algorithm; it's why computers are so good at it.

Language and reading are key. You need to be able to rationalize events as "If I take this action, this opportunity will be made available. With that opportunity o can then go back and do X, which will allow me to Y". This separates us from the beasts; it's why wizards always read books and why runes are considered to have magical properties. Language just makes you that much better.

People read less. The textbooks have pictures in them. College students cry about paying $150 for a textbook they don't even use when before you had to do the mandatory reading before you even stepped foot into class. The biggest cause is a shift away from "book learning" to teachers spoon feeding. Teachers Unions trying to justify their positions as mandatory when true skill and learning is built from within.

I don't want to rant but really sometimes the overwhelming stupidity of the left really fucking gets at me. I don't care at this point that OP is a shill.

You're literally, substantively destroying and obliterating our nations and you have the gall to say that we're 'denying progress', or 'holding us back'. You're so fucking deluded that your actions are literally making us less intelligent and more ignorant, the opposite of 'enlightened', and yet you still think that 'Oh, we'll be on the right side of history'.

And you're so confident and bigoted in your assumptions and beliefs that you're doing this to every White country you can get your filthy grimy fingers on, and think that our views are so obviously wrong, that you vigilantly try to silence us at every turn you possibly can.

You are the undoers of nations, the bringers of decay, and the harbingers of death.

It's people like you who are the reason why we created the word 'traitor'.

>Education system being made easier every year to avoid complaints
>Parents that don't just give their kid an iPhone and let them rot their brain are branded cruel, unkind and even abusive
>Teachers & parents not allowed to actually discipline children for fear of losing their jobs or having their kid taken from them, leading to them being assholes that never listen to anything they are told

Technology is partly to blame, but fucking retarded liberal mollycoddling is 500% more to blame than any technological advance in the last 50 years.
Living in an age when offending someone can cost you your entire livelihood.
What a joke.

>Math and science are all about following procedure and algorithm
Absolutely wrong, which is why computers CAN'T perform scientific research or highly advanced mathematics.

Something as simple as algebra is still based around simple logic. You have two equations, where do they meet? Simple: you have to make them equal to one another. This step takes a rational process of thinking. This only gets more complex as you move to more complex forms of mathematics. With integrals, can you even integrate such an equation? How can you rephrase a given function to meet the requirements for integration? Then you get to 3D coordinates and their integration, or even polar coordinate integration, and very quickly you will realize that logical thinking is absolutely essential.

Language on the other hand can be completely degenerated into conclusions that are completely fallacious and illogical. Consider this quote from the Communist Manifesto:" On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form this family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among the proletarians, and in public prostitution. The bourgeois family will vanish as a matter of course when its complement vanishes, and both will vanish with the vanishing of capital."

He is literally advocating for the end of monogamy, of relationships and of marriage. Replace it with what? Some cuckhold fest where you fuck a row of whores until pregnancy and never see your child grow up, forming an entire country of single mothers? Why don't you ask blacks how that went for them.

But he wrote these things nonetheless. And people believe in them.

If what you're asking for is that people read more books, then I'm all for that. But if you're suggesting that we should consider math / science as less, than I am in total disagreement with what you are saying.

'we'
what a fucking cringey kid haha

Also if you check the Google ngram viewer for the term "language arts" you will see that it was almost entirely unused until the war. That is when we learned just how language could be weaponized and propagandized; that is when language became a profitable science we couldn't understand. (An art).

The more we think of language as an art the less objective and useful it becomes and the more emotional and manipulative it is. Go back 75 years and people were logical enough to work in a factory as an 8th grade drop out. No such thing exists today. Children are taught to express emotion with words rather than convey information and give instructions.

With anything that basic it has nothing to do with tech, it's lazy parenting and shitty education. It's adults who don't tell their kids to turn off the screen and pick up books or go learn something instead of just fucking around all day. If you're her foster parents now then it's your responsibility to teach her.

****then *******I am in total disagreement with what you are saying.

>due to technology

This is not talking about Europeans, it's talking about the subhumans flooding into Europe dropping average IQ.

KYS nigger.

Aussie (for once) is right.

No need to be a researcher to figure that out.
Just open a newspaper from the 1910-1920 and compare it to the press today.

"Technlogy" is a strange way of saying "hordes of immigrants"

Computers absolutely can do all that math. What they can't do is design an experiment, which is something an undergrad can do.

Computers can self teach any algorithmic process with enough data (like driving) but will never be able to win a 5v5 DotA match against human teams with 100 hours experience.

You are asking for application of science and math. All that is language. The highest levels of math stop being algorithm, stop using number and almost entirely uses language.

Math has value but it isn't the answer. Science is a process that can be taught in an afternoon, it doesn't require ongoing training so long as you just follow the method. Reading however is the tool to gain more information; it is how you learn to learn. Anything else is just a skill that can be mastered in your off time (once you know how to squeeze that info from the book)

Strong safety regulations and good medical care decreasing the survival of the fittest effect
Dumb people increasingly survive longer = iq goes down
Also add in the fact that we have a very easy life here without the need to really have an high iq

>IQ is also dropping in Northern European countries
Sweden has taken in more migrants per capita than any other european country.

Hagelslag has a point!

>IQ of European countries is dropping after importing thousands of shitskins.
>why ya'll getting dumber whitie?
>inb4 you point out the reason.
Cool thread, OP.

The television has existed for nearly 100 years. People used to watch television all the time. Idiots who couldn't read the map could still have those directions in their heads. My grandfather was one of these such drop outs.

I won't have you criticizing how I do things when you haven't even read what I wrote. I said it was her AND her peer groups; it is a systemic issue. Furthermore as a foster parent I am actually under no legal or even moral obligation to provide anything additional, most certainly not because some douche on the internet thinks they know better.

Fact is that you can't just force information any easier than you can get a fatty to diet and exercise. Your solution doesn't solve shit;. The only winning play is to sufficiently force them to use language to explain what they want and why, and then shame them if they can't. Making someone have a need to learn is how you get results, and you will never be able to fight the technology that removes this need to learn, you can only create new requirements and rules that encourage this mindset and behavior. It's why my high schooler went from straight F's to a 3 point in just one term.

Let me break it down for you:

Average IQ in western countries are about 100-105

Average IQ in underdeveloped african countries where there is no tech at all is 70-80

Easy?

Apologize.