Onanie master kurosawa is a garbage manga for normies

>"lonely" attractive girl character
>MC goes through incomprehensible change as result of girl, overdramatizing his relationship with her as normies do
>"lonely girl" becomes popular by "jus talk 2 ppl u'll ged bedder at et!1"
>MC is cuck at the end and it's supposed to be happy

Other urls found in this thread:

molester-man-original-threads.firebaseapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off frogposter.

Loli was the better girl and choice, also accepting him from the start unlike Kansai who had to warm up the idea of him
Not to mention irl Kansai cheated on him

If you guys liked onani master kurosawa(i know you did) you should check out molester man, from the same guy. Its not as well known but its even better in my opinion.

>ITT neo-Sup Forums

>Not to mention irl Kansai cheated on him

>irl
was it based on a true story?

>Its not as well known
wut

>Not to mention irl Kansai cheated on him
You're fucking kidding, right?

Worth it for best girl

2ch story IIRC.

Pretty sure you're talking about Molester Man bro

It really isnt. A lot of people have read kurosawa but not molester man, thats why i always recommend it.

>irl Kansai cheated on him
Source? The thread has to be archived somewhere right?

>irl Kansai cheated on him

You better be fucking joking

Pretty sure the cheating thing was a meme

I doubt their relationship lasted forever though, especially since the guy was a spastic

Not him but I remember that IRL Chikan Otoko ended up doing a follow up post a couple years after telling his story saying that he broke up with Kansai. That was like almost 6 or 7 years ago though so who knows what he's been up to since then.

molester-man-original-threads.firebaseapp.com/
I don't know if this is a proper archive or not, but it seems legit. I'll fucking kill myself if she really did.

who fucking cares you autistic pieces of shit. only normies and mega autists give af about overdramatized anime relationships

Go away /r9k/. If you really hate all things relationship related this much, there's a website for you.

>normies
fuck off

>normies
Fuck off and kill yourself.