youtu.be/bbGMC6goH18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

>30 posts early

Rangeban brazil

SO YOU PUSSY BITCH CRY MORE

brasil is a dumb edition

BUILD THE [ALL AMERICAN FAMILY OWNED] WALL

There was lots of spamming, that much was obvious. It went past page 5 and the spam wasn't cleared yet. People were getting confused and didn't understand I was waiting for it to be clared so this is backup.

Is Jeff Sessions intentionally sabotaging the President?

>OZONE IS COMING BACK.
*BREATHES IN*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

AL GORE ON SUICIDE FUCKING WATCH

HUE~

the Jaguar is okay tho

THICC RALLY COMING UP ON FOX AND FRENS

??? Why are they treating this like it's "new"s
I read an article about the ozone layer recovering way back in like 2003 before the climate change hooplah

He's ignoring what Candidate Trump thought about state rights for marijuana.
twitter.com/BrandonRittiman/status/759153294476386304

Who's dumber. Ape or Joy?

OP needs to use the point in the middle of the thread name again so the script doesn't spam.

That's what I'm saying. It's like Jeff Sessions is intentionally motherfucking him.

Sarah coming on Fox & Frens!

youtube.com/watch?v=gEwg45RtY5g

Ainsley looks gorgeous in that dress.

Build The Fucking WALL

youtu.be/bbGMC6goH18

I think a big problem of this administration has been people doing whatever they want and Trump having to reel them in afterwards. Kelly was supposed to fix that, since Priebus was so weak.

What happened?

And what did Trump think about Obama being lenient in enforcing federal law?

Sarah on fnf! Hi Sarah!

Trump's focusing mostly on passing legislation, while he forgot that he's the Commander of the executive branch, and needs to also give guidance to his cabinet.
He should draft an executive order rescinding Sessions Marijuana rule.

THICC RALLY
>THICC RALLY
THICC RALLY
>THICC RALLY
THICC RALLY
>THICC RALLY
THICC RALLY
>THICC RALLY
THICC RALLY
>THICC RALLY

>He should draft an executive order rescinding Sessions Marijuana rule.
100% agreed.

TWO THREADS
Bump the old one

Listening into Goyify and this gem pops up.

They let Sarah in the cold, bunch of retards.

Sounds like me watching Worldstar videos.

>tfw sarah is freezing to death

It's like he's trying to enforce federal law.
The horror.

I completely respect the NFL players' decision to kneel during the national anthem.

I hope the team owners respect my decision not to watch their games or buy tickets/merchandise if I see them doing that.

exactly what i'd expect from this brain dead gen

Sessions doesn't care about enforcing the law. Not a single one of HRC of BHO's lackeys is under indictment.

I hate weed, but even I think it is a state right, just like alcohol. It's over-reach, and I think the scotus will agree with me.

>12 degrees in washington dc
why is she outside in the first place?

Listen to this gem brother. You will either rage or LMAO.

no. all the new DOJ directive is doing is removing federal direction from the equation. US attorneys in each state can now enforce laws "in the best interest of their constituency" which could mean anything from "totally ignore" to "unleash the ATF/DEA death squad"

>F&F sitting in /comfy/ heated room
>Sarah freezing to death
Way to go, fox niggers.

On the bright side, maybe this retardation will be the catalyst to end Federal prohibition and maybe we'll be able to win Colorado again.

She should just use the Press Room. It's silly to stand out in the freezing cold.

Yeah, that's why he just scrapped Obama's memo urging for a lenient enforcing of federal law.
Because he doesn't care about enforcing the law.
Like, dude weed lmao.

so it'll pretty much be status quo then

He's probably just old, out of touch and unwilling to recognize what happened under 8 years of Obama: a pervasive politicization of our intelligence community and many federal agencies. He probably thinks he'd be no better than Obama going after the deep state top level leadership. Basically he's a cuckservative either unwilling or too weak to root the rot out. Until Trump conservatives always let the left beat them in playing dirty. Probably because they're afraid of the press.

I fucking hate the cuckservative mentality that makes these dumb fucks think they have to "be better" than the Democrats. I don't want that. I want a bulldog who will do whatever has to be done to lay down the law.

Yeah, you already said it, you want a "yourside Loretta", not happening though.

yes, but it gives the feds in a state the ability to take action if a state's retarded pro-drug locals are causing trouble (like smuggling massive bales of weed across state lines)

I would cum buckets for a "myside Loretta." With Trump behind him he could completely crush the communists for a generation. Hnnngggg

Im holding out hope that they're just biding their time. Wray and sessions keep touting this upcoming inspector general report on the fbi and doj. If its a huge shit stomping of unprofessional obama loyalists undermining the current administration and they use it to clean house then I'll be happier.

OH NO NO NO ahahahhhaha

>"thats a nice hermit kingdom you have there, would be a shame if somebody turned it into rubble"
lmao

I have little to no faith left in the Federal Government. My only hope is in Trump himself, personally.

>that's a nice hermit kingdom you got out there
>it'd be a shame if someone turned it into nuclear rubble
lel

This is about the Cole-memo.

As long as states made an effort to prevent legal weed from crossing their borders into states that don’t allow it, the DOJ would not send federal stormtroopers in to arrest individuals or harass marijuana dispensaries that are complying with state adult-use laws.

They have failed in doing so.

Thank you bumpers!

Anyone else think all drugs should be legal so they can be regulated for purity and dosage? You could even include a card of numbers to call and people to see about addiction help or the dangers of the drug that was purchased.
>muh degeneracy
I'm not advocating drug usage, I just think we shouldn't be policing what people put in their bodies.

>a new bread appears at 250
>lets all abandon, guise
Get your shit together /ptg/

How are the reviews for that book? Serious and sincere and not at all mocking, I hope.

if true, this is a dumb gambit for them to play

>Border wall funding
>RAISE act
>End chain migration and visa lottery

This is Trump's opening offer for a DACA deal. He typically makes a big offer and negotiates toward the center. Doesn't it look surprisingly weak? Even if we get everything (which we probably won't), I don't know it it's enough to offset giving amnesty to 800,000 illegals.

Honestly think any drug not linked to increased aggression should be legal if consumed in one's own home, and no driving after

It was already repeated ad nauseam, why are you shilling?

>dude weed

You faggots are insufferable and almost make me want that shit to remain legal so you can get thrown in prison.

I was using sage actually.

I'll trade some DACA amnesty for wall/RAISE.

He's just proving dems are obstructionists and won't even vote for their own agenda

THEIR ARE UNCLEAN SPIRITS IN THIS THREAD

FOR PTG HAS ABANDONED THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE NATION AND IS NOW LEAD BY FALSE PROPHETS

THEY ONLY POST TO SERVE THEIR CANAL DESIRE OF AWOO

Carly is so fucking hot.

It's probably an act. The deal will fall flat because the Democrats won't be willing to negotiate. And so there won't be amnesty or DACA. They will go back in the end.
I just want something for the pain.

*illegal

In regards too the weed lmao case, Trump is better served by trying to drop the marijuana enforcement, and directly suggesting to remove it from a schedule 1 drug. Makes more sense to actually study it and look at what it does to people. Maybe we find it is harmless, or the leading cause of brain cancer. Who knows?

I personally stopped smoking(latest was like 3 years ago). I understand the appeal, and how fun and exciting it is, but man, when youre on pot, you dont care. A person is fine with just giving minimum effort, if any. Thats no way to live.

I have friends mentally dependent on pot, not like they are addicted and NEED to smoke, but rather it gives them an escape. I just cant agree with doing that to myself.

Thats what pot does, makes you okay to just exist, thats no life at all. Maga.

RIP

zucc ha vowed to act mover human in 2018

You gonna spam this every thread today? Is that your master plan? Especially if that's real, some retard wasted 22 bucks because it will be incinerated before anyone even opens the package, let alone the President will even know it exists.

They said his son would take the mantle a few months ago, but I don't know.

>vowed to fix facebook

That's not a human, that's a Jew.

The dem base would eat them alive for compromising with "literally hitler". So no daca deal is possible. Republicans need to get out ahead and propose a bunch of compromise ready bills this spring to hammer things home.

Warms the to see a nation coming back to sanity. Austria is saved!

tl;dr;
>"refugees" will be heavily monitored
>their cellphones will be confiscated for identification (yes, the vast majority of them have smartphones)
>their money will be taken if they intend to stay
>they are not allowed to move outside until a theoretical acceptation to stay
>most will be rejected and removed from country, including current illegals

You will see that with no gibs (and even negative gibs!) the "refugees" will mysteriously vanish

You know he doesn't personally get the mail addressed to him right?

This is what he meant

>800,000 immigrants
We have been taking in well over 1mil a year, if we can end chain migration (70% of new immigrants since 2000) it is absolutely a massive net gain
Especially because at least a fair share of daca niggers can at least already speak English

Pretty much.

Sessions btfo

You can have your DACA pets for RAISE Act and The Wall. Anything else go fuck your mother.

We've known this for over a year moron

Jews are gross

When will mods make screencaps bannable?

jillian is my headlinesfu

Why haven't you read siege yet?

>their money will be taken if they intend to stay
Lol taxes

I'm not trading shit. They have to go back, by bill or by bullet.