Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Relax and take it easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/oxjwA6k.jpg,
i.imgur.com/aFN7vru.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=_BTaYyIXEdk
i.imgur.com/MlnoPB9.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2563284
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
imgur.com/9c0Tzi2
imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
imgur.com/a/lvt8i
imgur.com/a/sZAak
i.imgur.com/EZl2JnU.png
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/Wjiwa
i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
i.imgur.com/dOCnjCw.png
i.imgur.com/gyC4736.png
i.imgur.com/SBXHl6h.jpg
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/UbCWJ
imgur.com/a/hrAcz
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
i.imgur.com/qKZwzmG.png
imgur.com/a/MrksW
imgur.com/a/mH4ba
imgur.com/a/N9q2p
i.imgur.com/mMfWq0q.jpg
imgur.com/a/4YZSu
youtube.com/watch?v=ATcKBMYYSJs
imgur.com/a/CzRnl
imgur.com/a/HTgQ0
imgur.com/a/CyIrO
imgur.com/a/TWcHt
imgur.com/a/tAGII
imgur.com/a/zj9si
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
i.imgur.com/pNbe6KS.png
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
imgur.com/a/bD0Xc
imgur.com/a/m9K7Q
imgur.com/vIXLl5d
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
az632705.vo.msecnd.net/cmsroot/jupitermusic/media/jupiter-media/products/woodwinds/jaf1000e/angle1/jaf1000e_1.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Violin_VL100.png
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#J92li9L
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/UbN1I
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/3J7i5KM
imgur.com/a/8aMcA
imgur.com/a/KxEPf
i.imgur.com/gWzWz9f.jpg
imgur.com/a/i6hrH
imgur.com/a/tVPoh
imgur.com/a/0poBa
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/809344
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1825263
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/FSYRrFy.
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/HpIhy
imgur.com/a/GVNxb
i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg
i.imgur.com/snAGXk6.png
i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg
imgur.com/a/Pw1yZ
imgur.com/a/GY4Y0
imgur.com/a/kcXLk
imgur.com/a/UY2CX
imgur.com/a/3cMHH
a.uguu.se/7O8Kn5RUKAah.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/396013
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1535396
imgur.com/a/A5CHk
imgur.com/a/xWPUB
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/nwsUw
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/iBRQm
u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png
imgur.com/je0wkJ2)
imgur.com/a/jh9XB
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639898
imgur.com/a/HN3TY
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656596
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2072548
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
imgur.com/a/92AE7
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/6X5Gs
i.imgur.com/IXpBYPg.png
i.imgur.com/mfj3fJu.jpg
i.imgur.com/QFhAfoY.jpg
imgur.com/a/R7QRm
i.imgur.com/176hviI.jpg
imgur.com/a/gyZ1Z
i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg
imgur.com/a/27g2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in an outfit/pose similar to this: i.imgur.com/oxjwA6k.jpg, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Heyo!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari cosplaying as the White rabbit in Alice in wonderland but using the outfit of Hotaru!
i.imgur.com/aFN7vru.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=_BTaYyIXEdk
She's the girl on the left with the bunny ears!

Though if you want to draw something else that's fine too!

Please and thank you if you pick up my request.

Requesting an idol outfit of your choosing, singing in a karaoke booth.

Thank you.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Anything spring related especially welcome, e.g. her lying underneath a cherry tree in full bloom, inspired by i.imgur.com/MlnoPB9.jpg
Besides that:

• Always welcome is any depiction of her going /k/ommando in the vein of danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou) or stuff like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
• More specifically after stumbling over danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2563284 I feel inspired to ask for Ibara battling the Xenomorph
• Or driving a jeep in a wild car chase
• Or bumping butts with Keijo!!!!!!!!s Nozomi for a joint request • I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting my dear Momo wearing spats and a sportsbra, optionally training with weights. Please and spatsiba.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-With Heart shaped pupils
- In something like this imgur.com/9c0Tzi2
-With twintails
-In Lichi Faye Ling's outfit imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
-In Darklord Ixchel's outfit
imgur.com/a/lvt8i
Or anything else would be fine

Requesting Rika
-Doing intense gymnastics and sweating
-Any kind of POV interaction with hearts in her eyes
-Wearing this armor imgur.com/a/sZAak or really any kind of east/western armor
-Wrapped up in a warm blanket smiling at the PoV
-Blushing and asking to be lifted up like a princess
-Wearing cute maid clothes, doing cute maid things
Or anything cute, sexy, or serious

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a bunny onesie and/or enjoying some chocolate, but anything else nice and Easter-related is fine too.

Requesting my dear Anna in any of Motoko Kusanagi's police uniforms looking perplexed or serious. That or a lewd bunny girl with a painted egg in her cleavage

Motoko Ref: i.imgur.com/EZl2JnU.png

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Wearing an oversized sweater
-Making bunny shaped cookies
-My birthday just passed, so anything birthday related is welcome. The only thing I can think of at the moment is her holding up a cake and wishing me a happy birthday while wearing an apron that's messy from the food preparation. If you have anything else in mind, I am welcome to suggestions.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Anchor for

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my beloved Haqua! I'd love to see her pulling up her stockings as if she were just getting ready in the morning. Alternatively, her in a cute sundress or just a long flowing dress in general. It'd also be nice to see her offering me a hug. And of course, anything Spring related would be great as well, such as her standing under the cherry blossoms. Thanks.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD on a situation that gets convinient censoring or watching tv with user, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

anchor for this user

Eww

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu:
*sleeping in places outside where he shouldn't
Anything cute/cat-related would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wearing spats
-telling me just take your damn meds
-Sharing an umbrella, in the rain with my SI: i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
As usual anything, even a little lewd, is fine, Thank you

Requesting Ayano petting a bunny, please. Thanks for considering it and have a great weekend

>requesting again after a delivery

Requesting my cute waifu, Yukino, eating a crepe.

Requesting Misha wearing a bunny suit since Easter is approaching, or cooking food in casual clothing + an apron; wearing i.imgur.com/dOCnjCw.png i.imgur.com/gyC4736.png or i.imgur.com/SBXHl6h.jpg
or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit.
A different idea is a 1st person PoV shot of Misha in casual clothing (in imgur.com/a/UbCWJ or the next link) in the middle of a lap pillow imgur.com/a/hrAcz please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel with beautiful angel wings!

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd) Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face.

Thank you very much and I hope you all have an absolutely amazing weekend!

I'd like to request a POV image of my Yuuna feeding me some cake, like this drawing: i.imgur.com/qKZwzmG.png

Requesting Watashi looking at her wedding ring on her finger with a lovingly happy look on her face. Alternatively, her being a couch potato.

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine too, of course.

Requesting my waifu wearing any of these bunnysuits
Types- imgur.com/a/MrksW
Pose- imgur.com/a/mH4ba
Or colored and stylized from her own primary outfit
imgur.com/a/N9q2p

Or sitting on a couch dressed in a white dress (gown?) about to tuned like in Stella Glow
i.imgur.com/mMfWq0q.jpg

Or on the cool and stylish side of things, drawn/colored in the red, white, and black style of Persona 5. If the drawfriend feels up for it, I wouldn't mine her "skating" on the highway either
imgur.com/a/4YZSu
youtube.com/watch?v=ATcKBMYYSJs

Lastly, since Cold Steel was announced for PC, her dressed in the Red Thors Academy uniform with lots of ZR
imgur.com/a/CzRnl

>rerequesting

Anchoring for user

Requesting my angel offering to rub some aloe vera gel to my skin with a smug expression and maybe while holding back laughter.

Where is Karenbro?

Do you own a fig of her

Requesting Tamamo:

-Dressed as Jeanne Alter or Sanzou from Fate/Grand Order: imgur.com/a/HTgQ0 maybe stepping on me as Jeanne Alter that'd be hot as fuck.
-Tamamo, boob cleavage fan window thing included imgur.com/a/CyIrO maybe in the outfit below:
More refs: imgur.com/a/TWcHt
-Or her and my SI playing strip poker
-Sexy 2B cosplay is good too
-SI hugs imgur.com/a/tAGII
Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
Ecchi is okay.

that's cute

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing the uniform of Makoto Nijima from Persona 5, please!

Uniform:i.imgur.com/pNbe6KS.png

Thank you if you pick this up!

I thought collages didn't count due to them being used too much as an automatic thread ender and whatnot.

Requesting POV lap pillow with Crona. Him on my lap or vice versa would be equally wonderful.

Otherwise something lewdcute would be great, maybe focusing on his legs or his bottom, or something with him in cute panties. Maybe all three.

Anything else tasteful would be greatly appreciated as well, thanks for your consideration.

In the shed

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. If you want an idea, you could draw him shaving his face.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

I also have a reference for different head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka.

-Him sitting by a window looking outside like in these ( imgur.com/a/bD0Xc ), preferably just wearing his undershirt, or casual clothing.
-Either of these with my SI: imgur.com/a/m9K7Q
-SI Ref: imgur.com/vIXLl5d

Anything else nice/cool with him smiling is always welcome. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her celebrating Persona 5's release dressed as a phantom thief or wearing a Shujin uniform, giving a PowerPoint presentation, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Carol Olston playing a flute or a violin
az632705.vo.msecnd.net/cmsroot/jupitermusic/media/jupiter-media/products/woodwinds/jaf1000e/angle1/jaf1000e_1.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Violin_VL100.png

Intentionally signing up for one counts

Requesting my dearly beloved Tsuyu going shopping and/or trying on cute frilly dresses!

Please and thank you

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my adorable darling Tsukihi Araragi!

Her birthday is in early April and while no exact date is given, I'll celebrate it on the 10th since that day seems the most likely. I'm really looking forward to making it a perfect day for my love!

As such, I'd like to request something Birthday related! For example:

- Getting breakfast in bed (fried eggs, of course!)
- Eating at a fancy restaurant
- Recieving a gigantic cake or gifts from POV
- Lying in the grass while holding hands with POV
- Enjoying a day in the Zoo with user

More references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

Have a great weekend and thank you for considering her!

Requesting my cute Morgan:

-Sleeping on a desk after a long day of studying
-With pigtails and glasses
-Being dried off after being caught in the rain from POV
-Stretching in yoga clothes

Anything else cute or cutelewd will be appreciated as well.

There's a prize figure of her out but I was never too big on those. The scale coming up is already preordered.

>Implying there are any other kind of collages.

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, nature and sunshine!

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection imgur.com/a/7ZSJs or:
- Her in some fashionable modern attire, with her hair down, or older (mid 20s or so)
- Looking cool or battling, listening to music, or excited about spring.
- Early Easter mood? imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#J92li9L

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Lavinia:

As a bunny girl. Maybe an outfit modeled after her regular outfit, any of these, or something creative. Feel free to try out different hair styles, like twintails or combed. I cant imagine her with short hair, but It would be worth a shot too. I'll be requesting this next week too regardless of deliveries because its bunny season. Suggestive themes are welcome
>imgur.com/a/UbN1I
Taking a selfie, a one finger version would be highly encouraged
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Wearing this bikini armor
>imgur.com/3J7i5KM
In a naked hoodie
>imgur.com/a/8aMcA
Using ice or electric magic by empowering her sword or casting
In a cute spring/sundress
Or as the elf from the "Elves are quick to recognize lewdness" meme

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

I'd like to request my very cool husbando Onizuka:

A joint request with Hanefriend, with Hane and Onizuka racing each other on their bikes! He has a Kawasaki Z2.

Alternatively,
- Slav-squatting while wearing an Adidas tracksuit and holding a bottle of vodka
Anything else cute is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks!

Something cute with hearts.
Or putting an umbrella over a puppy.

There used to be random collages.
Keyword is used to be, because shitposters know how to press drawfags' buttons.

Surprise ones or nukes rarely show up anymore

Requesting my sweet waifu Syuko dressed like Tae from persona 5 imgur.com/a/KxEPf
Or in a bunnysuit but preferably bare legged and with no heels

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga in a 4koma comic similar to that of Tsurezure Children of Himiko taking her temperature only to find out she's in love with me.
i.imgur.com/gWzWz9f.jpg

Or Himiko Toga fighting off any of the 4 Dark Judges from Judge Dredd. Alternatively Himiko dressed as Judge Anderson or Judge Hershey.
imgur.com/a/i6hrH - dark judges ref
imgur.com/a/tVPoh - judge suit ref.

Or Himiko playing with her knife thinking it's a toy plane or car.

Himiko is a cute and cheerful girl even when she's swinging her knife around, so maybe her carving up a tree.
Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

>S2
>it was real
I'm so happy.

Mai Natsume just had her birthday, so I would like to request her in front of a birthday cake (perhaps with 20 candles). Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/809344

Another idea is Mai eating a slice of birthday cake. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1825263

Or perhaps Mai holding a flower bouquet or a chameleon plush she got as a gift or unwrapping a present. Other birthday-related ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• Since Easter is pretty soon may as well request her in a bunny suit
• Her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Dressed as Zelda from Breath of The Wild in her normal blue outfit, or as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy or
◦ Something stylish of her wearing her suit ('Nightfrogger' outfit on ref)

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Good evening! I just want to see Masayoshi happy.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of the bunny suits below, doing the bunny pose with her hands while winking and grinning at the viewer.
>Bunnysuits: imgur.com/a/GVNxb
>Bunny Pose: i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg

Or, wearing the sundress Delia wears in Alola, holding her hand out to the viewer with a smile on her face.
>Delia's Dress: i.imgur.com/snAGXk6.png

Or, a joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunny girls, an arm placed around each others waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
>Shion Reference: i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg

Hello WWD, I would like to request M16A4.

I'd like to see something happy or cute but I would greatly appreciate just about anything else too!

Requesting Takane having tea under a cherry blossom tree.

Requesting my dearest Blake. I'd like something of her in her v4 outfit without the jacket (the bottom right reference) or in a cat keyhole sweater. I also like any of those cute formal high-waisted skirt outfits, the virgin killing style, if that strikes anyone. Anyone feeling lewd could do something in one of those cat keyhole bras, maybe... Maybe something of her relaxing and enjoying some tea, or a nice book.

Some clothing refs Sorry for 3DPD imgur.com/a/Pw1yZ

Have a great weekend!

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• as OW's Zenyatta, preferably striking a cool/chill pose or meditating, feel free to improvise a top for her since Zenyatta's topless and maybe make her partly mechanical for cool points
imgur.com/a/GY4Y0
• cosplaying Raiden or Jetstream Sam from MGRR or 2B from Nier Automata striking a cool pose or slicing something apart like Raiden in the ref, preferably something mechanical
imgur.com/a/kcXLk
• wearing Camilla's outfit from FE:If because she's voiced by the same seiyuu, an alternate request would be Jolyne with only Camilla's hairstyle
imgur.com/a/UY2CX
• Wearing Urbosa's outfit and jewelry from LoZ Breath of the Wild
imgur.com/a/3cMHH
• anything Easter related would be swell

As always, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Let's try and enjoy what's left of the weekend.

It was the 15th anniversary of the Azumanga Daioh anime yesterday, so I'd like to request Kagura celebrating the occasion, please! Maybe with a big cake, a party hat and party poppers.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting ones in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Taking care of a huge, spotted egg for easter
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt (can be nopan)

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting something cute and cozy of my darling Yuzu. Maybe some SI stuff with her and me sharing an umbrella. I'd be happy with mostly anything though.

SI ref: a.uguu.se/7O8Kn5RUKAah.png

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with any of the folowing sugestions:

Playing the violin.

Offering a hug to the viewer.

Dressed like Ruby Heart (Marvel vs Capcom 2): danbooru.donmai.us/posts/396013

Or dressed like Strider Hyryu (Strider, but most known for the Marvel vs Capcom saga): gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1535396

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a nice weekend.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Mio receiving gifts from user
-Mio wearing Tenryuu's outfit from KanColle ( imgur.com/a/A5CHk )
-Wearing a pajama and going to bed

For a joint request, Mio with Kurome ( ), helping Kurome to study.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

In preparation for bunnygirl season, I would like to request Birdy in this style of bunnygirl outfit.
Outfit ref imgur.com/a/xWPUB
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or
Dressed as Ghost in the shell's Major Motoko, can be holding any type of firearm( doesn't really use them) with a cool pose, I'll leave that to you.
imgur.com/a/nwsUw

Or
Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH

Or
Birdy cicada blocking my SI, but SI smiling because of incoming snusnu
imgur.com/a/iBRQm

Please and Thank you.

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki having fun at the beach surfing

u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg

Or visiting the zoo on a sunny day

Also requesting my SI serenading Ai (maybe while she looks out from a balcony):
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
SI ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Or course anything is appreciated, even lewd, thank you.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or getting ready to throw a ball of yarn at user and sweetly threatening him to stop procrastinating and start practicing. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Hibiki wearing the new SONG uniform from AXZ.
imgur.com/a/jh9XB

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- stroking her thighs with her fingers with an inviting expression
- falling asleep against my SI while holding me
- holding a yes or maybe pillow wearing only a long shirt
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578
- wearing Vira's outfit from Granblue Fantasy danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639898 or wearing gladiator sandals
- sitting on my SI as she's embraced or making me flustered similar to imgur.com/a/HN3TY
- wearing a bare-legged bunnysuit or this bunnysuit danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656596
- in a halter top bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2072548

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine

Requesting Taiga in her Jaguar Man outfit from Fate/Grand Order, please. Either version is fine.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/92AE7
Or Birdyfag's very nice idea for Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Kuon

-Giving a thumbs up with a big smile as she relaxes underneath a tree by a lake
-Trying on casual clothes while facing a mirror to check how she looks
-Snowboarding down a mountain

Requesting Hyun-ae wearing only her shirt

or pov with hand caressing Hyun-ae cheek

or nurse Hyun-ae

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her nude, tied in ribbons, and decorated like a cake with Happy Birthday written on her in icing.

fug

for sakofag ,not sure if this is what you asked

Super cute!

>rerequesting

thanks, I guess

dat skindentation

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- cosplaying Bridget from Guilty Gear, ref: imgur.com/a/6X5Gs
- cosplaying Guzma form Pokemon, ref i.imgur.com/IXpBYPg.png
- cosplaying Serena from YGO Arc-V, ref i.imgur.com/mfj3fJu.jpg
- in Skullgirls style, ref: i.imgur.com/QFhAfoY.jpg
- doing a disdain face
- anything else is fine

Requesting Haruhi on a motorbike, saying "get one set of clothes and some money". Or requesting her usual version and the movie's version as red fox and silver fox from kemono friends respectively.

And for the coming Easter, here's a selection of bunnysuits I'd like to see her in imgur.com/a/R7QRm , though even the usual one is more than welcome. Or decorating eater eggs with the help of mini-celestials would be cute as fuck.

(you)

Kindly requesting Colette being cute with a cutie blonde little girl like Latina in For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon King: i.imgur.com/176hviI.jpg
Or something cute with her wearing striped thighhigh socks similar to these socks: imgur.com/a/gyZ1Z
with various animals being each stripe.
Alternatively, her being cute with a sizable Pusheen plushie

Kindly requesting my beautiful little girl Celica A. Mercury
Anything romantic cute, cute-lewd would be infinitely appreciated.
For specific ideas, it would be nice to see her dressed as a nun like in some of the reference images, being happy and maybe reaching out a hand to me or something.
Alternatively, maybe her in her usual school uniform, enjoying a nice cup pf lemon tea in a cafe.
She means a lot to me. Thank you!

Draw it then!

Howdy, all

I've been doing some mechanical work on my old car, and I thought it would be cute to have mai waifu R. Dorothy dressed in mechanic's coveralls (as referenced) with perhaps some oil/grease smudges on her face as if she were helping me diagnose and fix my automobile's troubles.

Maybe a kinda sassy (but clean) pose, but still a dour expression on her face, if you please.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Holy shit this is so good. I cant understand that signature though, could you share your name?

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

- A long sleeved/coated high thigh cut bunny outfit for Easter
- Eating a carrot cake
- PoV drinking tea with viewer
- a mixture of all of the above

have a super fun time drawfriends

I didn't draw that, it's from pixiv.

Requesting anybody's waifu sitting on a couch watching a movie.

I don't care which waifu, I just like scenes of casual domesticity.

Pick one of the above

Requesting Risty in a bunny girl outfit.

Or her looking smug wearing this top: i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

The best one.

>I just like scenes of casual domesticity.
Me too

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering a wrapped box to user
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting my lovely wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Nozomi with long Rapunzel hair and a POV of climbing her hair.

-Trying on a pair of Blue Axent Wear Headphones
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460

-Bumping her butt in a friendly manner with Ibara, the waifu of this awesome user.- Trying on different swimsuits, posing and trying to pose cutely or sexy.

-Dressed as a Power Ranger from any series without the helmet on.

-Dressed as D.va from Overwatch.

-Anything else cute of Nozomi is highly appreciated.

Thanks for considering! Have a great weekend weekend!