Islam is the true religion

brothers come here
youtube.com/watch?v=nIbnUMqLQ78&t=
watch this video, you can't point out any flaws in this because Allah is the true god! He knows the way!

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/41/9-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get the fuck outta here.. muslim scum

Shit is Still Shit No Matter How You Dress It

SubhanAllah .. Allah is the greatest. All praise is for him.. He is so great and has powers over all things.

sunhanallah. i used to doubt the religion of islam (as how can allah do all this alone , astaghfirallah) before but seeing this makes me feel as though islam is the true way. How can this world come by chance? there has to be a one true creator!!! Jazakalllah. May allah (the one true god) grant u jannat ul firdaus :)

1. Big Bang: “Have not the unbelievers ever considered that the heavens and the earth were once one entity, then We split them asunder?” noble Quran 21:30

2. Supports Big Bang Theory: Speaking of the origin and nature of this universe, everybody knows that it was nothing but a mass of smoke and gaseous at the beginning. Before the formation of planets, stars and galaxies the entire universe was a tremendous unit of energy made up of smoke.
"And He [it is who] applied His design to the heavens, which were [yet but] smoke” Noble Quran 41:11

3. Life From Water: All living things consist of cells either one or multiple. And cells are 75: water.
” We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?” Quran 21:30

"And God has created every animal from water: of them there are some that creep on their bellies; some that walk on two legs; and some that walk on four. God creates what He wills for verily God has power over all things. (The Noble Quran, 24:45)"

Inshallah my brothers!

Life is good for muslims. Why waste your time learning rocket science, IT, genetics, bio-engineering etc. when you can just drink camel piss and pray 5 times a day? Islam will take over the world and no one can do anything to stop it. Inshallah my brothers.

Is that an AK-47 tree?

Shut the fuck up, faggots. Fuckin' gay ass religion.

Nope, Hitler above God.

As expected, none of these atheists can point out any flaws in this video because it has none! Inshallah my brothers! There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is his messanger and servent!

There is no true religion because its all bollocks you tool....
Fuck off

listen you little boy fuckers have a reaping due you... dont be fucking late its on bastards

Humans have inhabited the earth for more than 200,000 years. Your fake copyofjudaism.jpg is not even 1500 years old.

Fake and gay.

Why would anyone in their right ming argue with a fucking moron such as yourself?

yOUR PISSING OFF EVERYONE. EVERYWHERE AND YOUR GOING TO GET FUCKING REAPED

idk man skepticism started to grow in me lately, i am so confused

Allah is the God of the heavens and the earth God of the day and the night God of the sun, moon and the stars God of the mountains, lowlands, and hills God of the seas, rivers and lakes God of the life and death God of the angels, devils, humans And all creatures God of the worlds, we belong to him and to him we will return to him belong the most beautiful names.

>Islam
>being a pedo and having multiple wives is ok
>killing unbelievers who won't convert is ok
>Attacking during a truce is ok
I could go on, but my main point is that implying Islam is anything other than complete degeneracy was your main mistake.

Gas yourself goatfucker

Lmao

Sweet digits mang.

Stay in the Middle-East with your pedophile, devil worshiper cult.

America is a Christian culture that will be preserved.

Big bang is a satanic investion thus is the quran ... makes sense .. also invented by a catholic priest

>For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Explain to me your salvation doctrine.
How does a person get to heaven in Islam? Explain to me why your scriptures do not match the Pentateuch and the books of the prophets that they are supposedly inspired from.

Explain how you get to heaven in Islam.
Prove That you know your own religion, Sarecen.

1. the quran does not describe the big bang in 21:30. if the quran knew about the big bang then it would not say that the earth was created before God created the heavens, but that is what the quran says here quran.com/41/9-12 and in quran 2:29

2. it's mildly interesting that he describes the beginning of the universe as gaseousbut again, if this came from God why would God incorrectly say that he built earth (incl mountains) then the heavens?

4. just from observation one can see that living animals all possess liquid inside. even insects when you crush them have some thick slime which is liquid. not surprising to say that.

furthermore the quran also contains primitive creation myths about humans being made from clay.
Apparently the quran believes that humans were especially made by God from clay but every other animal was made from water. this is wrong.
>Then inquire of them: Is it they who are stronger in structure or other things We have created? We created them from sticky clay " (Quran 37:11)
>"We created man from an extract of clay" (Quran 23:12)

very primitive creation myths you find in other older religions.

>Islam is the true religion
All the Abrahamic religions are cancers. Islam just made it clear.

finally, i was getting bored.

>Sand niggers attempting to have conversations
Okay ahmed
I'm all for the stoning gays stuff, keep up that shit.
But maybe get out of Europe and just annihilate America
You won't

But seriously, is no one here able to point out any flaw in this video? I mean, i'm all for kicking muslims out of Europe but no one here has the arguing capability to critically point out any misconception presented in this video?