Aikatsu and Pripara thread

You want to be at the top? Keep up with your activities and do not stay idle.

Other urls found in this thread:

renshuusubs.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PERFECTION™

SAORI-SAN

I want to fuck Lala and Yui.

Musou Time

You can't have them both user, I'm taking Yui.

Yellow idles are always the best.

I want to fuck Lala.

I hope Muri is as good as she looks.

She is no Ichigo.
I will not be fooled by this sham!

I want to die

Mizuki is a very cute and pretty girl.

Holy crap onee-san was even gayer than us this week

>perfection
>fails at recruiting twice in the same episode

Too bad gayness doesn't make up for no plot, no comed, no villains and no absolutely everything else. Kira is as trash as the girls on it are as trash at cooking.

It's part of the keikaku.

You could just say you don't like it

That's what I said.

I want Elza and Koharu to dominate Mahiroller while Yume watches.

>Elza is so scared someone take her place in the top need to recuit every idle than could be a treat
A fucking tool

Miracle Tunes will also be streamed today?

She enjoys the chase, it would be boring to plunder right from the start.

>tfw you realize that Ajimi is actually really cute

Not as cute as you!

What the fuck did you just say?

This part was sexy.

Literally perfect.

That puts her just one notch below Mizuki.

N-not as cute as you?

The tool here is you.

You think that everything involving Lala is sexy.

Did you guys enjoy Precure and Ex-aid today?

Well that part was especially sexy.

I can't stop listening to Bon Bon Voyage. It's just so good! It also goes great with the cute ending.

Well this ED was very PP

>keep your friends close and enemies closer

Sasuga Elsa-sama, truly Kanpeki™.

Ex-aid was a pretty good episode, about kirakira I think i already grew tired of it.
Miracle tunes when?

All three shows had good episodes this week. And Kirakira plot is finally starting to move.

Watashi?

Kyuranger was Amazons-tier today

What would sex with Elza be like?

The full version can't come soon enough.

Why did they let her look too evil?

Ex-Aid was as good as usual. Kira keeps being a total disappointment.

You guys expected too much out of Kirakira.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~

I really like everything about Kirakira though

Say that to the GoPrifags hyping Kira as the world seventh wonder just because it had GoPri staff working on it. Though, knowing them, they are somehow rationalizing Kira as the best thing ever and in full denial. I expected absolutely nothing from Kira and it somehow still managed to disappoint.

I miss maho.

ALLAHU
K
B
A
R

We all do, user.

Stop posting Ajimi, it really triggers me.

>first years will now call them Yume-sama, Ako-sama and Mahiru-sama

Heh, I can't possibly stomach this shit.

Kirakira is just fine though, not great or amazing but it's fun to watch.
Why do you hate it?

I really like it too, I'm just saying that a lot of people hyped themselves up for it and are now disappointed that it didn't live up to their unrealistic expectations, even though by now they should know that Toei is going to Toei and the only show they're willing to take risks with is Rider.

Heh, me neither.

I want these glasses

But they cook on every episode! That's a consistent theme! Such masterful writing! Going my way! Omoshiroijanai!

KURU KURU-CHAN?

>Such masterful writing
Not even /pc/ says that anymore

For me Kirakira>Maho>average Precure season>GoPri

If I can separate out the yolk from wh–the first and last arc from the rest, that's in first place and the rest of Maho =average Precure season

Bland as fuck characters, even somehow less plot than Smile, terrible "fighting", no actual villains at all and last but not least doesn't even go full retard fun or take a comedic approach like Smile to make-up for it, it's not funny at all either unless you find the girls fucking up their cooking for the umpteenth time funny I guess.

>irrelevance

OMOOOSHIROI JANAI

Leave.
Precure has its own thread.

> terrible "fighting"
They literally advertised that for this season though "colorful pop battles"
>no actual villains at all
even somehow less plot than Smile
Actual villains and plot literally next episode and presumably the team finisher

She wants the world for herself.

I wonder if she'll end up the first real "villain" in Aikatsu: stop the world-domination idol from gaining control by preventing her from getting the brands.

What happened to Roller's mouth?

Worried about Yume's virginity.

We all know she's getting befriended and we can all be disappointed about it together when the time comes.

She was about to evolve into a Wobbuffet.

At least she'll sing bon bon voyage when befriended

>They literally advertised that for this season though "colorful pop battles"
What's your point? That by telling us in advance that the fights will be shit somehow makes them not shit? You'd have a point the cum spurts were entertaining enough to make me forget the fight-to-fight was completely thrown away but they are not. They are nothing but beam-spam under a fancy name.

>Actual villains and plot literally next episode and presumably the team finisher
Took them long enough.

Post the Aira

So, how's the new Cocotama?

Miracle Tunes when?

Kira already has incomparably better fights and animation than Maho, and makes use of the deformed art (a.k.a. funny faces) to keep the atmosphere light. The cures all interact in more grounded/realistic ways, not just falling in love with each other. This is shown even moreso by having both young and older girls together and actually not having them on equal footing. They've already shown that each girl also exists outside of Ichika. And most importantly, they care enough about their passion (baking) and are altruistic enough to actively fight the enemies, instead of just sitting around until they, specifically are affected. It shows that they're real heroes, not just wannabees.

But it's boring, and Maho was fun.

>It shows that they're real heroes
They fight over fucking cake.

Maho wasn't fun, it was boring. Kira is interesting and good.

>But it's boring, and Maho was fun.
That's completely objective and its clear many people have the opposite opinion. I like both.

>not instantly joining the crew

Heh, damedame Yume-chan.

That great that you guys love Kira, but please take your debate to /pc/.

More of the same, which is good.

Pushuuu

Their overly arrogant leader comes on too strong, and Yume can tell that Hime isn't entirely happy about them. Of course she's going to be uneasy, if even a little scared.

>Kira already has incomparably better fights and animation than Maho
You say like if that's an accomplishment to be proud. If that's your standard to say Kira fights are good then you must have very low standards or pretty much none at all.

>and makes use of the deformed art (a.k.a. funny faces) to keep the atmosphere light.
It tries to hard to be Heartcatch-like it hurts.

>The cures all interact in more grounded/realistic ways, not just falling in love with each other
>Akira intro episode

>and are altruistic enough to actively fight the enemies, instead of just sitting around until they, specifically are affected.
Nigga what? Literally every time they've fought was because they were affected in a personal level. The digimons go and fuck over the entire town but they only give shit when it's something they've prepared that the digimons want to eat.

I miss pushuu.

All precure sucks.

/ai/ is too fucking fast now. I can't keep up with these threads anymore.

Vaughn is acting retarded so no livestream for Miracle Tunes this week.
By the way, subs for episode 1.
renshuusubs.tumblr.com/

Fuck off back to /m/

We don't want your pedoshit here, stop forcing it