So?

benis

A lot of traps believe in romantic love and want to adopt kids actually
But that is neither here nor there

shoulders and hips of a woman will be different than a mtf tranny, OP
also hands

Depends upon when they start taking hormones. Don't ya think? It's true that there are both obvious differences and subtle, unrecognizable differences with the bones, the skull for example as well as how the arms and legs are shaped.

hating kids is a deal breaker 2bh

no

>y chromosome

TRANNIES BTFO BEYOND ALL HOPE OF RECOVERY AND INTO THE VURVIAL THROUGH'SETERNAL WATERS OF THE UNIVERSE NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN

My friend, if this really is your OC I think you need to take a step back, breathe a little and spend some time to work on your critical thinking.

Also fucking kill yourself if you have the time.

/thread

>OP: "Having sex with a festering, necrotic wound that they won't allow to heal is exactly the same as having sex with a female vagina. Sup Forums BTFO"

The point, stupid, is that both things are gay. I am trying to get it into the thick skull of bisexual teenagers here who prefer women who look like men. It's gay even if it's a real woman or not.

XX vs XY

The one on the right is a woman and also I can't stop fucking these women

Daily reminder you can't turn a whore into a housewife
I mean I'm not going to stop trying but do as I say not as I do

One has a pussy and was born a female, the other one, not.

Gee, I didn't know putting my dick in a vagina was gay.

I'm sorry to bother you OP clearly I'm the one that needs to re-evaluate things here

>I mean I'm not going to stop trying but do as I say not as I do
All things being equal, I would like to have a red headed son who somewhat resembles me - sometimes you'll make an exception, y'know?

>how is it gay to fuck a human that was born male and still has a penis
if you have to ask you'll never understand

You know there are women who take testosterone and look like men yet still have a vagina and a normal sized clit (because progesterone can prevent its enlargement)?
Having sex with her even though she is a biological female would still be gay.

Sexuality is about what you are attracted to. If you prefer male features, even if it's a real woman, you are gay or bisexual.

>being so zogg'd you let society dictate your life

because one is a guy

holy fuck bro i think i actually got a whiff of that when i opened it

Okay, sure I'll accept the premise that a person's sexual preference is based on whether they like "male features" or "female features".

Are you able to provide examples of a self identified gay man in a relationship with one of these testosterone women? I'm open to it but every gay person I know is gay because they like the dick, not because of "male features"

Also if women who take testosterone supplements are important to your argument why don't you actually use a picture of one of these women instead of that hot slice of feminine beauty you used in your OC?

this is precisely the same as saying
>i believe that a kangaroos pouch is actually a vagina and my pet kangaroo is actually trans-human making him a roo-to-hufemale which is perfectly acceptable for me to fuck and isn't bestiality at all

Well, I'm sorry no it's not the same. I didn't realise we had to stipulate that were talking about human vaginas.

Also, next time you make a false equivalency leave my mates out of it

excuse me? are you assuming my kangaroos gender and species? what the fuck you bigot

All things being equal id marry a party girl but the current culture is too zog to really make that work
So at some point we all goes leave the Callies and Katis behind and get with an Elizabeth or a Katherine

both are gay

She will divorce you. It's not the man it's the woman. They all have borderline or antisocial personality disorder. They can't keep in a relationship for more than max a year and then they need a new person. They are like men.

>this 6-year-old girl REALLY feels like she's 25, so I'm not a pedo!

This is literally the tranny argument

Its a sign of a woman with problems if she doesn't like children.

High testosterone biological woman have a functional vagina instead of mutilated penis, user

If Im a Chad in my 20s and am banging a 40 something year old woman with two kids, am i making a mistakes anons? The weird thing is I'm catching feelings for her. How will this end?

Yeah that's why you get an Elizabeth not a Lizzy

Yeah you are
Don't let your dick get your wallet in trouble even you let your dick do the driving

Yeah, okay. If you seek value out of this exchange please take my original point to heart and work on your OC and don't refrain from killing yourelf either.

I'm at that stage where I'm recognizing my dicks calling the shots and can't seem to stop it

Look up Angel Buck, has a real, functional vagina

Look at the IDs, numbnuts

genetic differences>superficial differences

The difference is that the woman on the right is a WOMAN who can get pregnant and reproduce our race, the one on the left is a fucking trap and should be gassed.

Letting your dick do the driving isn't the problem you gotta do that when it comes to women, you just gotta know when it's going to leave a lasting mark.

Whats the lasting mark user?

Fuck.

To be fair pederastry was a thing in older civilizations, so as long as you have a wife and offspring you can assert your dominance over weaker failures of men.

fpbp

>sex with women is now gay
well thanks for clearing that up, Sup Forums

this

STDs, Kids, or in your case cause you are Canadian saying hi to a girl three days in a row, cause then she can start collecting child support from you

Lol child support is handed out like candy here. Im easing back from her for a bit, thanks for the rationality user!

>Having sex with her even though she is a biological female would still be gay
You don't seem to understand what being a faggot is. Having sex with the same sex regardless of appearance is gay, Being attracted to the same sex regardless of appearance is gay.

Obviously not. That's why some gay men get by. They choose female partners who look male enough. Sexual orientation has to do with preference for either male or female features. It has nothing to do with who you have sex with. You could be drugged and not know you have sex with another man and in that case it wouldn't be gay.

It's not gay, when you can have kids together. Fucking sterile women is gay too

>tfw gf has:
>large breasts
>low bodyfat
>narrow shoulders
>wide hips
> shy and sweet
> submissive
>horny all the time
>loves kids and wants to have 3 or more
>is a hopeless romantic and deeply in love with me

2 years ago my depressed ass never would have thought I'd meet her. It gets better anons.

Because the one on the left has a dick is is a man.

Things are usually very simple OP.

right: natural
left: unnatural

chekt. adams apple

>That's why some gay men get by. They choose female partners who look male enough
No the pick female looking women because they're in the closet, Just like you trapfags.
>Sexual orientation has to do with preference for either male or female features
>It has nothing to do with who you have sex with
Sexual features. Time and time again straight men will tell you they like pussy, Faggots will tell you they like dicks. Go find me an actual faggot sleeping with masculine female born with a pussy.
>You could be drugged and not know you have sex with another man and in that case it wouldn't be gay.
What fucking point are you trying to make with this shit. That would be rape not consensual sex.
Piss off cunt and go suck some guys dick with your shit on it. Stop trying to convince the impressionable to be faggots.

How did you?
I still get hung up on bar sluts personally
>Yeah sure she came over, drank all my beer then I took off her shirt and made out but why doesn't she want to go on a second date

oh god why did you say that it just made it so much worse

>appeal to nature
irrelevant sophistry

still a difference between the two not acknowledged in the image. Your kneejerk reaction says a lot.

It's an irrelevant difference
>m-muh thing I like is natural so that means it's good :(
not an argument

Key difference is "horny all the time". I don't do dudes, why the fuck would I be interested in a trap over a girl?

Fpbp

Yup. The trannies who aren't SJW tier are often very conservative since they want to live up to the role of man/woman as well as they can.

To the point where a lot of MTFs are autistically focused on being a house waifu. Pretty comfy if you can find yourself one.

So are you trying to say anyone who bangs a black female is a homosexual? If that's the case, I might be siding with op a tad bit.

Its too early in the morning here for this kind of kikery fuck off

I met her online when she was 18 at the time. Did long distance for about 6 months and then we bought her a ticket and she stayed here for a month over the summer and I took her virginity before she left. That was actually an awful idea, because high school in her country is a year later, so I had to wait 7ish more months for her to graduate (luckily she graduated early.) She moved here for college but basically left right after graduation to live with me until the semester started. It was extremely hard to do long distance after we met, though. But worth it in the end. Neither of us has ever been happier.

>I still get hung up on bar sluts personally
I would definitely recommend not looking for a marriage material girl in a bar. ideally, you want a girl who never drinks, but at the very least you want one who doesn't care for the taste, only drinks on special occasions, with family, etc. Not one who frequents bars and gets drunk often.

So if I bang a ftm tranny with a new benis, am I not gay? Slim shoulders, narrow waste, naturally produces more estrogen than natural males, likely narrow face and soft hair.

Almonds Status: ACTIVATED

>you can either be with a tranny or the worst possible genetic freak of a woman with the bitchiest attitude possible
wew, tough choice, think I'll stick with banging regular non high-test chicks

Traps are gay, there's no comparison between any woman and a tranny . Trannies are gay men who try look like women to get fucked with other men. And those who sleep with them are called a faggot, doing faggoty things.

They've both got manly features.

I think his point is that attraction to anything other than a feminine woman is gay. a ftm tranny would obviously have masculine features.

Nice picture.

Gay = man with man.

A Transexual MtF is not a man.Therefore it's not gay.

Good troll

Shut up kike, a mtf is just a man who hasn't repented his faggotries yet.

hi test women can have kids