CZECHS AND SLOVAKS, PLS TAKE CARPATHIAN RUS' BACK. WE ARE PART OF (((UKRAINE))) ONLY BECAUSE OF THE SOVIETS...

CZECHS AND SLOVAKS, PLS TAKE CARPATHIAN RUS' BACK. WE ARE PART OF (((UKRAINE))) ONLY BECAUSE OF THE SOVIETS, THEY EVEN TRIED TO DESTROY OUR RUSYN IDENTITY. I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH THOSE RETARDED KHOKHOLS!!!

lol subservient weakling
you deserve neither a country nor freedom, enjoy the russian&german double penetration

take off that meme flag

west ukrainian people's republic had kino borders

We'd gladly annex Ukraine entirely, but we can't because international laws'n'sheet.

I'm an American Slovak/Magyar/Rusyn mutt. It's kind of shitty how Ukraine sticks their fingers in their ears and goes LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU to the Rusyn population. Hell, I'd be happy if Hungary took the region under their wing. Slovakia isn't a bad option either. Sadly no one would give us our own borders.

What about the Hungarians in the area? It belongs to us more than the mountain goblins you call slovak
Their fucking national anthem is a hungarian folk song lmao.

THIS^
>seems legit

very, very few hungarians there

One day.....

CARPATHIAN RUS are Ruthenians - Rusyns not U-Krain-ians.

honestly it seems the only good way to solve the issue is by nuking that entire region off the map.

Not yet. Wouldn't take many years to have 100% magyarization.

I WANT IT BACK TOO, FUCKING CCCP STOLE IT
kys piglet

Ukraine needs to give back all territory that Russia fed to it

Nothing against ukraine, but it would be great, come home Rusnaks.

NO!!!!

I think you got a wrong map there buddy

dude based globalism lmao

nobody wants it anymore m8. If anybody takes that clay, it will be Hungarians because they actually have some minority there.
As for Czechs (and probably slovaks too) we are just peaceful people who want to live inside their small basin between mountains. we dont take clay for the sake of clay. Unfortunately foreigners (especially Nemec) have a bad habit of bothering us inside our little land throughout the history.
Otto von Bismarck once said something along these lines: "bohemia is heartland of europe. Since Czechs are peace loving people who dont seek to expand their territory, independent bohemia ruled by czechs would guarantee peace in europe