Yikes... this book BTFO'd Trump to the point where I'm scared he might actually step down as president because of it

Yikes... this book BTFO'd Trump to the point where I'm scared he might actually step down as president because of it.

what did Sup Forums think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bLgM5
youtube.com/watch?v=SZJv3beCuIE
archive.is/kL0sG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did you think of it?

already preordered.

Swift boat veterans for truth amiright

Then you're an idiot beyond belief, and should go back to where you came from, brainlet.

>Trump lets CNN affiliate journalist hang around for a year so he can write this book which coincide with Trumps Fake news awards.

Yeah it is pretty bad. The part about how he just wanted to lose and make money off of his presidential run sounds very true.
Plus his sucking up to Murdoch and Putin before he became the president seemed to go on after he became the president.

Some pretty shocking insights. Pic related.

This is a genius comercial move. He'll be getting a lot of liberals' and leftists' money. He's giving what the Hillary market wants.
Of course is just fantasy. He even admits on the same book that he plays loosely with the truth.

Trump is such a moron that he single-handedly defeated the entire media and political establishment of both parties WHILE TRYING TO LOSE.

I hope this is true

kek'd but sounds like bullshit to me

Stop posting this fake shit. I bought a copy and this isn't even in the book.

"the way you hit that other gorilla was good"

Yup. Cenk was right again, he will resign in shame.

>Le gets kicked out of his own party man...

I think you're going to be embarrassed if you think that's going to happen

Cenk has always been behind everyone else

>Trump will lose the election, 100% true
>Trump will be impeached/will resign

says the increasingly nervous roach for the twenty fifth time this year

Subtle. 8.5/10

ITT Shareblue faggots circlejerking

This
Hacking the election so that he could lose was INSANE
IMPEACH 45

I think that Bannon and the publisher will fund Trump's re-election campaign.

Gorilla Mindset

I think something must be happening and this is a distraction. Donald Trump routinely feeds shit like this to the media.

Yikes....a literal kike producing fake news.

Sure, man. He just wrote a book on a whim, allowed someone to take the credit, and then had it published now to distract from something else.

Even shills believe 4d chess now.

Everyone needs to go to the Breitbart tips link and tell them to get rid of Sloppy Steve Bannon.

The rape accusations are no longer working so they're trying something new to turn people off.

even fucking NBC says the writer is fake news

Its just a tabloid book. There were a bunch during Obama and Bush too. Batboy type stuff.

Fake and gay

Source?

Stop shilling your shitty book on here shareblue

The president and Bannon coauthor a book, build a dramatic back story, and best seller. The art, of the deal.

I wish we could get a book like that published. That was some of the funniest shit I read all week.

can you not sue idiots like this for liable?

How will the media square the books contention that Trump didn't want to win with their contention that he colluded with Russia to win?

Book literally has a line that says some of this isn't true...
Billy bush didn't stop him and he literally said that

Not really. Not as a public figure.

Pffffft hahahahahahaha

>The gorilla channel.
BET?

Shareblue is working overtime to sell this book. They KNOW it's false. This is just like the old Kitty Kelley books where she said Reagan did orgies in the Oval Office.

It's just liberal fantasy to tarnish Trump's reputation. No worries. This will pass as the bullshit it is and Trump will continue destroying the Obama legacy.

YIKES, A SHILL THREAD

DONT RESPOND, IGNORE

underated post.

sage guy who wrote it has a history of making shit up

You dorks do know that Trump is a public figure, and if he sues, Wolff can file for Discovery, right?

this. smells like a big setup.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

This is who burgers elected to "make america great again".

>ignores everything thats been going on
>hangs on a string
>IMPEAAACH REEEE pleaaaaase
Shill nest full od sock puppets Lmao. Sage

He literally says in many pages that the book is a nothing burger

>TYT

reading it right now. trump absolutely destroyed by this. the trump nightmare's over, than god

Another shill thread
Scared little faggots feeling cornered
Sage

Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. Those conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book. Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true.

>LEGACY
What legacy? All he did was attack gun rights while giving money to ISIS.

>Trump will resign in disgrace soon
>4 months ago
>Cenk resigns over sexist claims he made over a decade ago on the internet
THE LEFT
ALWAYS
PROJECTS

top wew

If True, this would be amazing balls, maybe they showed him niggers instead of gorillas and just got confused because they look similar.

Brilliant showmanship. Although neither Clinton nor Obama will be fooled by the smoke and mirrors, the daytime television idiots will be all over it.
The stage magician is doing a great job on the audience.

Torrent, pls.

This is, what, the tenth book some nobody has written about Trump being a big meanie? The only difference is Bannon apparantly said that Don Jr and Jewred Kushner met with some russians and the meeting was treacherous.

Just another nothing burger.

archive.is/bLgM5
>Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

>Bannon has criticised Trump’s decision to fire Comey. In Wolff’s book, obtained by the Guardian ahead of publication from a bookseller in New England, he suggests White House hopes for a quick end to the Mueller investigation are gravely misplaced.

>“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

>Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

>The meeting was revealed by the New York Times in July last year, prompting Trump Jr to say no consequential material was produced. Soon after, Wolff writes, Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

>“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

>Bannon also speculated that Trump Jr had involved his father in the meeting. “The chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero.”

top fucking kek
totally true

Did he actually resign?

Sup Forums doesn't think you are a liberal cum-dumpster, Sup Forums knows you are a liberal cum-dumpster. How's the Mueller investigation going by the way? Or the 700k bid to get people to accuse Trump of sexual harassment?

b,b,b,bu, but, its in a book so it must be true - CNN says so, and they also said:
youtube.com/watch?v=SZJv3beCuIE
and they said there is no war on Xmas.

Suck it faggots! MAGA!
2 Sips, 2 Genders, 2 Scoops, 12 Diet Cokes, 2 Terms!

If I were a kike, I'd get plastic surgery to not look so...Jewy. I mean holy shit, who'd wanna look like that?

Even an incredibly reputable and solid news agency like NBC, home of Rachel Maddow and Matt Lauer says it is fake? IT MUST BE TRUE!

This is just a laundry list of every administrative speedbump the liberal media has blown out of proportion the past year, with a bit of dramatic spin on it to sell books.

Yes, Trump has had more difficulty organizing his staff than past presidents. That's because Trump isn't like past presidents. He's not a politician. He had to fight his own party to get nominated. Republican voters still elected him even when the entire GOP declared him to be a fraud. He is still performing a hostile takeover of the Republican party, and these people would like nothing more than for him to fail and Pence to replace him.

Nevertheless, under Trump we have passed Tax reform, enforced immigration laws, appointed the best SCOTUS judge in decades, crushed ISIS, and seen our economy break record after record. This is only the first year.

Wolff is selling a book. Books don't sell unless they get press, and he is getting press by alleging a dumpster fire inside the administration. The results of the first year say otherwise. If even half of the discord or incompetence that he alleges is true, then that makes Trump more successful than any other modern president without even trying. But I think it's likely just not true.

Suing the author would require Trump or anyone else in it to subject themselves to legal discovery and to the author's evidence that the claims in the book are true, not to mention the risk of being called as a witness and put under oath. Exactly ZERO people in the Trump administration could survive such a legal proceeding, so none of them will be suing the author.

lol, it's a non issue

Man Shillblue is tryharding today boys

why would I read a book by a GQ editor?

archive.is/kL0sG
>Scoop: Wolff taped interviews with Bannon, top officials

>Michael Wolff has tapes to back up quotes in his incendiary book — dozens of hours of them. Among the sources he taped, I'm told, are Steve Bannon and former White House deputy chief of staff Katie Walsh.

OH LORDY THERE ARE TAPES! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

im sure you've surely foiled drumft this time

hahahahaha

yes, dont get fooled from this threads, its all shills, trump will always be god emperor

So, how and when will the Trump curse kick in? Can't wait.

(((Wolff)))

Truth is an affirmative defense against a charge of libel.

You don't need a gorilla channel, you can simply walk outside

Frankly, it's a joke to think Trump would resign over this. He's been through worse.

This. This will only piss him off

pixelated boat makes some of the funniest believable fake shit, love that man

Trump's too dumb to quit.

you realize they've been being interviewed by the feds for a year now, right?

pol is a flaming dumpster with multiple threads about this fake book. Author is admitting it is full of lies as he is afraid of pending legal action. It’s a wet dream for the Left and msm.

The fuck are anons going to do to combat this fucked up shit?

NO let it run wild
it will explode in their faces

the fire rises user

you can atleast half expect to find some retarded shit in the actual book
user showed a copy ordered yesterday, hope he finds some good stuff

>ditches model wife
>locks door
>eats cheeseburgers and watches gorilla battles

maximum alpha

And how's that been going for them? Two plea deals, two indictments and the virtual certainty of more to come. Once again, no mentioned in this book is suing Wolff, I guarantee it.

did wolff have press pass? i cant find his name anywhere in the wh visitor log

>Two plea deals, two indictments
>plea deals happen without indictments
>the virtual certainty
the virtual state of the left everyone.

Weird though, were any of those indictments related to the trump campaign? Perhaps they were some shady dealing from manafort and kelly being a dummy after the fact. Neither of these point to some conspiracy or foreign collusion to effect an election outside of foregin companies buying facebook ads.

"this is surely the end of trump!" - nervous liberal says for the 502nd time

[spoiler]u r a faggit[/spoiler]

Get back to me when anyone mentioned in this book actually sues Wolff, which was the only point I was making. I have no interest in wasting my time entertaining bad faith tarpitting arguments by white nationalist authoritarian Trump supporters, thanks.

>Get back to me when anyone mentioned in this book actually sues Wolff

so that we can all point to it and say "SEE THEY WANT TO SUPRESS IT!! REEE!"

I can assure you everyone is sick of your coy garbage. I'm a libertarian voting WOP with a black wife you faggot, but people like you make me support trump out of spite and sadism.

>Trump lets CNN write an insider tell all about him
>Trump secretly owns publishing company
>Lefties turn out in droves to buy book
>trump collects all the profit
>uses leftie money to build the wall