Would you rather all gays are trannies, or all gays are cis-men? Pick one

If you weren't unable to eliminate homosexuality from your society entirely, but you were able to choose whether all gays are Trannies or cis-men, which would you choose?

Trannies, as at least they're submissive and attempt to emulate stereotypical femininity as much as possible, whereas your average fag is just an abomination of a man.

Submissiveness is a female sex trait, so if you're going to be gay, you might as well emulate the sex that behaves that way.

I choose death

>based

I'd consult a psychiatrist because it's called mental disorder.

Kill them with Re-activated full auto m4

Rather have cis gay men.
>be at bar
>9 shots later
>hot chick winks at you from across room
>wink back and wave
>happening.gif
>she comes over
>"hey, you looking for a good time hun?"
>Irish blood kicks in.
>suddenly sober enough to recognize bulge beneath skirt
>mfw i say yes anyways

If all gays became trannies we'd have a major upswing in poorly passing unironic commies with a smattering of nazi LARPers who are only interested in proving they're not like those other "girls". So yeah, that'd actually be pretty funny.

Gonna need the source.

Kalindra you homo

Tell us more.

hot damn
where can I get a gf with a fempenis that looks like that?

Thanks

Cis-men. Most people are ugly, and most trans are hideous. Better to have a bunch of people who look average than be disgusted every time you leave the house.

Though it would annoy the hell out of women. Everywhere you go that you thought was private for women, men pretending to be women will be there.

Trannies. Then they all an hero.

spbp

Trannies.
Then I wont feel so bad about fucking them.

If it's a known fact that in human history, we had twice as many female ancestors as we did male, so now that we live in peace times, what are all the unsuccessful men supposed to do? Be forced to live in isolation and loneliness, to pay taxes to support your degenerate nigger babies on welfare for the rest of their days?

What about all of the single men in China who will never have a women at all, due to their one male child policy creating a surplus to the tune of 33.59 MILLION men.

What are some good, genuine arguments that people have against trans-sexuality, given that it's a variant of homosexual human behaviour, which can now be enabled thanks to our technologically advanced society.

To be continued...
Hope this keeps you satisfied till next weeks episode. Stay tuned.

cis men, why would I want to replace one retard with another?

shiiiiit, moar of her pls