WHY IS Sup Forums SO RETARDED?

You dumb idiots reminds me of kids in the defiant phase. You hate everybody and disagree with everything. And most of can't even define why they are like this.

>And most of can't even
Missed a word, Trumbo?

i am like this because of jews

>a bluh bluh bluh
you sound like a pissed off nufag who just stumbled upon the internet

yeah

*them

>Start.
Just random insults.
>You hate everybody and disagree with everything.
Unless they're pro-white
>Most of YOU can't even define why they(you?) are like this.
Pretty sure it's because of leftists destroying countrys.

And you sound like a hateful cunt who achieved nothing in his life and wants to blame others for his own faults

You pic related

Coming from the fag who hides behind a memeflag

And that's a perfect case of leftwing projection

1. It's the truth

2. >Brazil

3. Ok thank you for the clear answer

Never said it was wrong. But you can't make fun of Brazil without revealing where you're from, for all we know you're from Nigéria, Iran, Venezuela or some other shithole as bad if not worse.

>jokes about poster's country
>hides his own

you're the one calling people you don't know retarded...
why are you like this? You're probably dissatisfied with yourself.

>You hate everybody and disagree with everything
No

/thread

There is never any hatred on Sup Forums, it is a board of peace.

So fuck off you jewnigger cunt

I just want to bury my swollen angry red pecker in the gaping butthole of a hot fattassed whore for three or four hours a day. is that too much to ask?

That's one butthurt lefty we've got here boys

>And most of can't even define why they are like this.

What do you mean by this? We can't back up our beliefs?

>memeflag

Na, I just hate jews, because they are slaughtering my people.

"retarded" is a micro-aggression m8

k

i don't know them in person that's right but Sup Forums is a place where people can post their blunt opinions. And i`ve seen a lot of racist shit here.

Oh, and if you are for real, you are about to get shredded by multiple people. Actual non trolling people who disagree with us are to us like blood to a shark. We live for this shit.

Fair warning.

You know if you don't like it you can leave leaf.

Pol is filled with literal children who think they are edgy and cool and want to get in on all the epic "shitposting". Pol is dead. I swear a good portion on the current userbase is 10-12 yo.

Because niggers don't react the same way and blame the evil white man for their gorilla tier IQ.

So in your opinion, racism is dumb. Why is that?

Sup Forums was once very liberal

Nope. Libertarian maybe, never liberal.

It's ok to be racist

It's really like they paint a portrait of themselves.

Check my trips, faggots.

t. liberal faggot

Fight me at the boatyard

Oh boy, guy is from Germanistan, throught you would be praying to Allah, being raped or simply being killed/imprisionated for not wanting to do the 2 above instead of shitposting.

>may have
das racis man

>why is politics board so retarded
>posts under EU flag

Absolutely retarded.jpg

Because we can't live peacefully together in this world when everbody hates eachother

Sure we can. That's what borders are for. I stay over here and do my thing, you go over there and do yours.

user, asnwer me one thing, what you think that makes people hate each other?

We actually can. Independent states in constant competition with each other always outperform large peaceful unions.

You should read up on why western european culture has dominated for the last 500 years instead of a Chinese or a Persian/Ottoman empire.

Fuck the EU and fuck Germany

You must be enlightened by your own intelligence. Please lead us down the right path.

OP smells like fedora. Bet he is a redditor

>and disagree with everything
No, that's the opposition. Their ideas never existed hundreds of years ago and are rooted in rebellion against the natural order.

Aaaand OP bails at the first hurdle. Fucks sake...

So every position aside from "everything is totally fine" is illegitimate?

You're a cretin, you know that?

(OP)
Sup Forums have never had a firm ideology. They just simply hate whatever is the norm at a given time.

Or they're just a bunch of reverse hippies who try too hard to not be a normie.

inb4 leafboy

Pretty accurate, but I'd say Sup Forums worships and is focused on creating chaos and rarely try to do something good.

1st of all, pol isnt one person
2nd of all, single moms made us like this and moms are single because of jews
3rd of all, bad genetics and autism made us unapproachable for girls and chads so we just come to this echo chamber to feel accompanied, instead of the lonely-lonely lives we lead

i hate you, OP, and i disagree with you.

look how edgy these kids think theyre being by supporting another neocon war even though they criticised hillary for the same fucking thing

>"Hillary will lead us to war and you'd have to be a moron to vote for someone like that!

TRUMP LEADS US TO WAR

>"Yeeeeehhaaaawwww! Finally someone has enough balls to start a war unlike Obama's weak ass!"?

I hate /pol

why is it always the fucking krauts using the EU flag?

really gets that noggin joggin

There is no war you faggot

Hey read about the franklin scandal. Sage slide threads when posting. Redpill people.

OP is a homosexual

>grow up with 3rd wave feminism
>grow up with Jew controlled media
>grow up in mid-stage multicultural land
Why are you so contrarian Sup Forums? Why not roll over?

>Hillary will lead us to war against her enemies for her own self serving reasons to line her pockets and create further global unrest

yeah...I don't want that

>Trump cuts off aid to countries that are fronts for terrorist organizations and slaps around a fat silly fucker with delusions of grandeur before he does something stupid

I have no problem with this

also, fuck off faggot

Choke on black dick Kike, your days on this earth are numbered.

Because /pol didint get 2,800,000$ to purchase all the mod positions like r/politics and r/news so this place is a cesspool of free speech and opposition to morally conscience facism.

Op is retarded Yale Chinese psychologist...

Go pound sand bitch..

Some people doesn't like people who are different as them

This is what i mean
If i would have revealed myself as an American you would say
>Amerimutt detected

If i would have revealed myself as a british person you would say
>Eternal Anglo

If i would have revealed myself as an Arab
You would call me
>a goatfucker

If i would have revealed myself as a Russian
you would say
>Slavs are subhumans

It doesn't really matter who you are because you always get offended for everything by poltards

neupol is basically redditors who did monkey see monkey do to what once was the old pol.
Aka
Cringe teens roleplaying as Nazis

>he says before going back to work at McDonalds

>STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME!