Well, there you have it folks:

Well, there you have it folks:

According to Wolff, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Reince Priebus, the former chief of staff, called Trump an “idiot.” (So did the media mogul Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox News, though he used an obscenity first.) Trump’s chief economic adviser, Gary Cohn, compares his boss’s intelligence to excrement. The national security adviser, H. R. McMaster, thinks he’s a “dope.” It has already been reported that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called Trump a “moron,” which he has pointedly refused to deny.

>democrats be like....
>trump did a thing. and if he didn't, he meant to. and if he didn't he still did. and if he didn't, he still did. and if he did, he's senile. and if he IMBAEAHHCHDH DRUMLPFF

Yep, all that. He's been that way since the 1980's if you
dumb asses had bothered to look.

>trump talks like an idiot
>trump acts like an idiot
>trump's peers call him an idiot
>trump's family calls him an idiot (privately)
>trump's friends call him an idiot (privately)
>trump's underlings call him an idiot (privately)
>just about everyone who has ever spent considerable time with him calls him an idiot (privately, if they need to support him publically)
>but he's really smart, guys
Hmmmmm...

t. insufferable retard that believes every word he reads on CNN and in fiction fairy tails. go suck hilarys dick ffs

>actual quotes from trups inner circle, some on tape and undenied.

makes you think

>some on tape and undenied

Proofs?

>i know what people privately think
>i also believe any kind of shit the MSM tells me

(((Wolff)))

>haha Drumpf is a massive idiot.
>Hillary was really smart. She should have been president.

Then why did she lose to an idiot?

You forgot. He eats cheeseburgers in bed at night and in the morning.
>"He also dances naked in the hallway with a broom up his ass" According to an anonymous source close to someone with knowledge of how the president feels about keeping the White House clean.

Now that Trump is over, it's time for a new /OurGuy/

>"Ya, that President of the United States that no one thought had a chance in hell , is a real fuckin idiot"

>it's a Share Blue consensus bombing thread

no one cares and no one is going to read this book.

It’s entertaining AF watching Trumptards unravel a little more each day. It’s going to be even more entertaining watching them freak the fuck out when it all comes crashing down.

You mean the book that’s a best seller already? That book?

Even in Europe, everybody are talking about this book.

>imagine still being this fucking mad about an election that happened well over a year ago
Sometimes I worry that the magic of 2016 has worn off, but then I see these threads that are fueled by nothing other than pure, unadulterated assmad and I'm like a child on Christmas morning all over again. Nov. 2016 truly is the gift that keeps on giving. Gotta get back to enjoying my President though, so I'll talk to you guys later.

Stay mad.

Sauce shareblue faggot or gtfo

Sage goes in all fields 0/10 for low effort bait.

Your “trumptard” meltdown is hypothetical, whereas the democratic meltdown is reality and has been continuing, if not building, since Nov 9 2016.

Remember kids, grown men and women were crying because HRC lost to Trump. That actually happened, whereas shareblue shills are trying to force a narrative that trump support is dwindling.

Can’t wait until a new law passes and we get to gas you faggota

You're not going to get to see anything from your basement, dweeb

Have a nice day.

I'm not going to jump on the trash Trump train. I don't like group think.

fuck you with ypur English and die
(sorry i did not understand)
and sage

>he was not expecting to win
No shit? He had everyone against him, i wouldn't have expected a win either.