The reason Japs dislike foreigners

youtube.com/watch?v=dVzU8kGFoJk
This video was a lot more disrespectful than the forest one. Logan was chimping out.
Lots of Japs ranting in the comments. At least they are getting more red pilled to protect temselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SITaU0HvYxI
businessinsider.com/vine-star-logan-paul-profile-2015-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time for the redpill user.
Logan did nothing wrong, the suicide video was a lie, it never happened.

It did happen, the video shows an ambulance turning up for it.
Ignore the forest video and check his others. They show how bad our culture has become . The guy only cares about selling his t shirts and getting views.

Why are they typing in Japanese? Great activism, him and his fans will just scroll past it as if it's spam.

His suicide forest video was brilliant. No one else could make a better parody of western e-celebs.

It's good because if they realize how retarded whites can be then they KNOW how bad niggers are

why is it ok for japanese to have some stupid suicide forest that any slant eye can go into and hang themselves, but it's a crime against nature to go in there with a camera?
why did a white youtube celeb find a body before police did? i know japanese police aren't actually fighting crimes other than people drift racing and yakuza honor shit, couldn't they just station a few to keep japs out of the forest?

>Why are they typing in Japanese?
Probably to signal to other Japs.
>It's good because if they realize how retarded whites can be then they KNOW how bad niggers are
Yep and black influence is part of the reason white culture has been damaged.

hes so embarrassing baka

There are some that walk around I think. I'm guessing it's how much suicide is respected in Japan compared to the west. They realize that the only people that hang themselves would only be a liability and drain on society if kept alive, and thus respect their decision to remove themselves.

What a fag

This is why Japan kept is borders closed for hundreds of years.

Yep but now they need aryan alpha seed.

They would just kill themselves somewhere else. Not worth closing down for everyone a beautiful historic forest at the foot of Mt. Fuji just so failed saraymen can hang themselves in their apartments instead.

Oh my gosh that vid is a non stop cringe fest, i had to stop watching.

Japanese people are too timid, someone should have told him to stop being an idiot.

Yeah, it's funny to compare Japan where silence and respect are extremely emphasized to the point where trains are dead quiet even when packed to Americans who are used to not caring about the people around them or the volume of their voice.

This guy is pretty much a walking American stereotype for the Japanese.

this fucking faggot is gonna ruin it for all weebs
Shinzo Abe is drafting up Sakoku Edict of 2018 to make all waito piggus go home
how am I gonna get my waifu now?

Whitr Burgers are the niggers of the White race. Negro culture is deep inside them.

you're not too far behind Jacque

FPWP

We bred out all the nasty ones

Please be my AI gf

Japanese women(and "men") need Europeans to breed them now Takeshi
You should have put down the tamogachi and waifu pillow and fixed your birthrate when you had the chance

If any Nintendo niggers want to talk shit about Logan 'Chad Incarnate' Paul, they can catch another nuke.

His eyes reek of autism, anyways fuck you eceleb kidniggers, I'm sick of seeing this youtube retard shit

And foreigners wonder why so many bars have the "Japanese Only" sign.

Logan is homosexual, is that what you define as "chad"?

I'm starting to like this chad autist. Leftist and other (((youtubers))) are getting triggered so much, it's fun to watch

thats very buglike

You could always just tell him to fuck off instead of letting this subhuman do nothing but make a fool of himself.

>implying weebs commenting on his vid matter
>implying anyone there did anything to stop him from doing what he wanted
>implying the japanese are not cucked beyond belief
>impying im not going there next year and fuck shit up

why? do you hang yourselves in bars too?

when will japan ban this parson from entering their country?

>You could always just tell him to fuck off
We do. It's called a heavily enforced 90 day tourist visa. Try it sometime.

>we

god this normalfag is annoying. I wish he would go kill himself in the suicide forest.

Burgers BTFO

cant you close your border again while fucks like that is in japan so the rest of the world wont have to deal with them

Imagine someone is shitting in the street and yelling.
Would you tell that person to stop shitting in the street and yelling, or try to ignore them?
That's how it is for this. Most Japanese don't want anything to do with this guy.

We should declare Japan to be suicide island to make more ebin dead gook videos on every corner, imagine the jewtube shekels

Cringier than that guy in a trenchcoat doing sword reviews.

Did it make headlines over there and did average japs talked about it?

This guy looks like he's in his 30's gaming for public school pussy.

I don't know, he is obviously a complete retard or at least a disingenuous sociopath acting this way to get more money. But you can't deny he triggers libtards and r*ddit much more than Sup Forums every could.

Japs can't handle Logan Paul. How the fuck are they going to handle tens of thousands third world niggers.

He's a retarded dudebro from Cuckafornia. What do you expect?

Everybody should hate foreigners.
People that travel for leisure are assholes.

>hanging out

Japs just mad they permavirgins and white boy from Ohio fucks all their women.

What a disgrace to humanity he is. East-Asians, you are morally free to kill these people. Also start killing pedo tourists too, we don't want them back.

This kills the nipp

S A V A G E

United Spics of America eternally BTFO

>whites act like niggers
>actual niggers must be responsible
have you bastards ever taken any responsibility for your own degenerate behavior? Its always niggers, kikes, muslims, spics, brownies, chinks who are to blame.

>ctrl-f
>no one has pointed out that he's a (((foreigner)))

The same shit is said about western men by rapefugee muslim hordes. How about some goddamn perspective? Let the Nips be so they can keep making anime and nintendos and shit.

I said partly.

How many screaming Japanese girls do you think Logan could bang in 90 days?

Logan is a jew

>United Spics of America eternally BTFO

This insight on Japanese culture was provided to you by true Anime-Pro on Sup Forums.

White women need alpha african seed.

This crypto jew is so fucking annoying.

No. This isn't newsworthy.

There was talk about it on Twitter and in tabloids like Gizmodo, but not in actual credible newspapers.

Here's something trending in Japan Youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=SITaU0HvYxI

Something tells me this picture is going to perfectly encapsulate 2018 when all is said and done.

t. white English teacher

Just a reminder he's A JEW!

>Logan did nothing wrong, the suicide video was a lie
It was not a lie, but he still did nothing wrong. If you care about your corpse being desecrated, you don't hang yourself in a fucking forest. The video was stupid, but there's nothing wrong with it, and if you think there is, you're a fucking whinging cry baby.

t. Mexican

So why is this race related again? He's a dumb and disrespectful piece of shit. Most people nowadays are like that.

i take responsibility for splitting the atom and nuking you filthy dogeating gooks

twice

He was in japan previously and got arrested, now he is back. yes very "heavily enforced"
also stop eating dogs you bastard

I love how the Juden presse is losing its shit over this.

Are foreigners allowed to kill themselves in the suicide forest? As a foreigner would I be disrespecting Japanese culture if I off myself in their Forest of Suicide?

fpPILp

>chad autist
lol, he's just fit. Other than that he's not a chad.

If you haven't read this profile of him from a couple of years ago, you need to. It's hilarious.
businessinsider.com/vine-star-logan-paul-profile-2015-7

Logan Paul stuffs his face with so much propecia he's going crazy (like Daddy Trump). He'll be bald in a year or two so he has to get all those youtoob mooniez quick.

Like father, like son.... BALD!

Logan Paul doesn't deserve to be called white

You have no clue how close you are to the truth of matters. His audience is entirely preteen girls.

>United Spics of America eternally BTFO

I'd love to see this assfaggot try catching niggers in Detroit.
All you absolute retards defending this candyass need to visit the Japanese forest and rope yourselves.
They have a completely different culture with a different morality and a whole other mindset about things. What's so hard to get?
You don't like niggers chimping out in your country yet its fine when this faggot does it in another? Fuck off

>Japan
>eating dogs
Georgian educashun

Literally niggers of Asia.

There is a difference between taking a vid of a corpse and making fun of it for more YouTube shekels
What if one of your family member's corpse was ridiculed on camera by a faggot trying to monetize the vid? I wonder if you would make the same comments

Yeah but he didn't monetize it checkmate triggered soyboy

>acting stupid in public
>same thing as chimping out
Come on sven we both know what chimping out looks like since we see it on a daily basis. This guy is stupid but he isn't chimping out and he isn't hurting anyone.

They already have those niggas

It didn't because he took it down leaf cuck

>What if one of your family member's corpse was ridiculed on camera by a faggot trying to monetize the vid?
Then I'd think they're getting what's coming to them by killing themselves in public.

You obviously didn't watch the apology video.

>all those weebs LARPing in the comments

>French autism
it was a joke, retard.

He didn't monetize it but he still made a shitton of money off of it which while being technically different is morally the same damn thing.
He literally chimps out leaf. He's a retard who has no consideration for anyone other than himself. You're either a faggot or a preteen girl if you defend him.

did you imply (((logan))) was white?

I can't watch more than 1 minute of this

He's blonde and blue eyed and thus a white piggu.

WAITTU PIGGU GO HOME

>Grown ass man acting like a 12 y/o with severe adhd or just completely retarded. We'll never know. Supposedly both.
>Behaving like a stupid loudmouth nigger, even in another country.
>implying he's not eligible for the gaschamber.
>implying if I was American and this monkey sat foot in my yard I wouldn't put few slugs in him.

>died outside
>therefore he should be made fun of
Literally nigger tier logic there my 56% friend
>muh apology
>watching his vids
What are you, a fanboy?
He made the vid to get more subs. More subs = more viewers for his channel = more money for him. How can leafs not understand this?

Logan is a jewish scum

Was that ISIS or some fancy Jap sudoku?

Who gives a shit what japs think? America owns their stupid island full of beta faggots