Keith was a neo-Nazi. Catherine is black and needed a bodyguard...

>Keith was a neo-Nazi. Catherine is black and needed a bodyguard. Now they lovingly hold hands and kiss everywhere they go. "There's not a racist bone in his body," Catherine says.

Sauce: facebook (((period))) com/LoveStoryCNN/videos/143631246229734/

What do you this of this, Sup Forums? Isn't love just love, and we can't control it? Or should this be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like an average southern retard who was asked if he wanted to LARP for a bit in order to make a few thousand bucks.

That white nigga got some short ass arms

>neo-nazi is fat white trash
what?! no way!

bump

>fat ugly redneck
>a (((neo-Nazi)))

More Jewish tricks

neo-Nazis are Jewish?

Those two fat fucks can't do any better so who cares...

>it took a disgusting obese black woman to turn a neonazi
Further proof those guys are complete memes.

People without ideological backing or reason that get political are just retards that can be easily influenced

Neo Nazis being particularly retarded when there is also a massive negative reason not to do so

Yes, where the hell have you been?

That's not that uncommon developement.

Pic related, dude is Esa Holappa, former Finnish neo-nazi who founded the Finnish branch of Nordic Resistance Movement and was it's first leader and prominent member until he left it in 2016 and became activist against "hate and rascism"..The chinese woman is his wife.

Many people who really get into any kind of movements are just lost.

All I see is two chinks

Oh jesus. A nazi met one possibly worthwhile honorary white, and suddenly black crime statistics don't matter because muh feels.

#LoveWins

>Skinheads and neo-Nazis are the retarded part of white nationalism that focus too much on baseline emotions
Is there any actual news here?

Lol look at this fat nigger. His girlfriend is pretty chunky too.

Which one is the Finn?

>Not marrying a negress so you can get the first kill under your belt when the race was starts

When even fat neo nazis can get gfs and I can't.

This just proves that love cures rascism. All Sup Forums needs is just qt ethnic gf for everyone.

Fuck it I'm lonely enough how to get one?

Oh, you know:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

Woah an incel goes through an edgy phase and drops it when he gets a piece. Color me surprised.

Amurica is truly clownworld

Most people are conditional racists. That neo-Nazi probably still hates black people, but he will make exceptions for the black people he personally has relationships with.

Not funny guys, we perfectly blend in to any white society.

O shit he got some ass then realized that his views were dumb

This. One of my closest friends is a nigger I've known since elementary school. We throw racial slurs at each other a lot and he's pretty redpilled. Probably a touch autistic, but he's the whitest nigger I know.

I've rejected two non-white girls that were interested in me before, though to be fair there were more incompatibilities than just their ethnicity.

but I'm generally so in-group oriented I even frown upon the idea of dating someone born and raised outside my own city, just because people who move from city to city live an uprooted lifestyle, same as a Jew, never really at home anywhere.

What were they pakis?

Henrik Holappa might very well be murdered in the future from what I've read. The NRM seem really pissed off at him. I can understand why desu, what a traitor cunt. The guy unironically looks lika a hapa too as much as I hate to say it