Kizumonogatari Part 3: Rekinjutsu

So was Kiss-Shot versus Araagi unironically one of the top 5 fights in anime ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6h7iY1-YOlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it subbed?

Did anyone go to the kapolei screening?
those cunts at ward didnt have any posters.
if kapolei had im gonna buy a ticket for the monday screening

Anyone here for the Atlanta show?

Why the fuck were you NYC people laughing every 5 seconds

Michigan fag reporting in. The hype is real

wew

Fuck off I hate Michigan folk.

I got stuck in front of some Naruto weebs.

Fuck me.

The Utah show starts in 2 hours. Consider me fucking hyped.

I can only imagine what SHAFT has done with the scene, considering how over-the-top the fight was in the book.

Going to see it tomorrow in Columbus. Please say hi to me. ;_;

Also giving away a copy of the second volume of Bake, because my dumb ass bought two of them thinking I didn't have it.

It was certainly one of the funniest fight scenes I've ever seen.

>"Damn it Araragi-kun, you chickened out of sex."
>"Whatever, we can just pick up where we left off once school starts."
>[Senjougahara Tore starts playing in the background]

saw it last night desu

youtube.com/watch?v=6h7iY1-YOlI

STAPLE STAPLE MOTHER FUCKER

that was so good

Gotta say, the part with naked no nip Hanekawa running in slow mo was pretty fucking jarring especially in a packed theater of like 100 people.

Had to drive 3 hours northeast to get here, came here for part 1 too.
They streamlined the process since last time, literally grabbed a poster and walked right in

A group of friends and I drove 4 hours to see all 3 parts together. Pretty horrible drive.

>watching anime in a theater.

>friends
Leave please

This isn't wizardchan you know.

It's worth it to see it 4-6 months before the BD

We're all f/a/ggots if that makes it any better.

>waiting

will do lewd things for pic related it's the only one I don't have

also movie was pretty fucking good, don't know why there isn't a torrent for the soundtrack, I thought those were released even before the BD

They didn't hand that one out in Georgia God damn it.

I am pretty MAD.

Worse, it's Sup Forums

talk about secondhand embarrassment.

I'll give you it for a blowjob.

Post loot. I don't have a frame for the third poster yet, but I have all 3 standard sized movie posters too.

Fuck I was wondering why I only 2 of the textured ones.
Fuck atlanta

they did that for part 1 too, I laughed at some genuinely funny parts but people found a lot of emotional stuff in part 1 funny and I didn't get that. I was expecting it this time so it didn't bother me.

my theater didnt have any posters
i hate you

It really depends on the person. I'm a huge autistic faggot who laughs at random shit other people don't find funny at all, but I try to be considerate and laugh quietly or suppress it entirely.

Better than me, I couldn't get the first one and the Plaza ran out of the second one when I came on the second night. Only have the third ;_;

>
>There's an oji-chan near the front right. I hope he has a good time.
May have been my dad. Said the movie was okay. He knew nothing about the series going in

My only problem with the BDs is that the disc themselves are a bit too plain, other than that. It's pretty good.

Wish they had commentary tracks, but you can't have it all I guess.

man I can't even imagine seeing this one first, must have been awful

>Parking at the Angelika in Dallas

I want my damn poster.

At least people didn't clap hard enough for me to remember it.

Seeing these movies first is a terrible idea in the first place. People need to know that it's a comedy anime with serious undertones, not vice versa. The movies play out much more seriously, than the TV anime, and I honestly don't like them as much.

That shit fucked with me so hard, for a second i thought the madmen would do some sort of Bake teaser or something that would show the girls in the Kizu style

I really wanted to see that desu

He probably wouldn't watch the series anyway. Only reason he came to watch was because he didn't want to wait around for an hour and a half waiting for the movie to end. (We drove for 4 hours to get here)

damn your dad is a champ, why would u put him through that?

Mother forced him to. I would've driven myself but mother said no

WAY TO GO MICHIGAN

Who here Alamo draft house in Houston

Which one of you faggots drove this?

Which theatre

Maple Theater

>be Araragi cosplayer (at cons, not at the showing)
>go to see this with a friend who's a well-known Hanekawa cosplayer
>my gf and her bf are also there
>mdw grope scene

hot

Sorry lauderdale fag here

How early should I get to the theater if I want decent seats? Never been to one to see anime films.

This is my new favorite anime scene.

muricans really the most ugliest people in the world

Was this hotter than the toothbrush scene?

There were still plenty of decent seats left 10 minutes before the showing I went to, but it was in Vancouver, WA so ymmv.

The movie quality definitely puts it above it for me but it is all in Koyomi's head so it's kind of lame.

Right, right. I think I'll try for about 30 minutes before it starts. I could always just bring a book to catch up on my backlog with. It's not like they can make fun of me for reading light novels in a theater playing anime films, right?

R-Right?

Props to the animators for making Hanekawa's boobs actually move like real large boobs would. Also god those things must be annoying as fuck to have on your chest.

was it? I'm fuzzy on what it was in the LN, but my interpretation was that she actually did all that and he still chickened out.

>my gf and her bf
I didn't realize it was showing in Sweden.

You could equally say the toothbrush scene was just in his head, or practically any other scene in the series for that matter. I for one choose to believe.

He was shitting himself in his head, considering we see Araragi pretty collected in that scene, I'd say it was how the scene actually played out.

Especially since the directors of the movie decided no monologues. Everything as is.

Just was enjoy the laughing the entire pictures

He means the bf of the hanekawa cosplayer, not of his gf.

How many times through google translate did this sentence travel

So when is it gonna be released on bd?

>nothing after the credits

After the credits is Bake episode 1

I was waiting for the marvel movie after credits treat too

Same was at least expecting owarimonogatari promo or something

WTF

I hope you didn't still spend $16

Any anons at the Maple right now?

Only like 6 people for the Arizona showing, feels good man.

>have to wait until Monday night to go see it
>the same theater had a showing today and they probably gave out all of the posters

Anyone else think there were weird directoral choices in this one, like the somewhat comedic visuals when Guillotine Cutter was getting eaten or the naked Hanekawa run?

>I hate the theater.
>fucking plebs
this is me, but I have more beard

i had to use all my willpower not to laugh at the 3d head. that was the worst but funniest thing

yeah, I didnt like the Hanekawa tiddy run, kinda soured the whole first half of the movie for me

Jesus almost spit my drink

What are those booklets? We only got posters in NJ.

Why do most of the people who would visit Sup Forums, never wear bright colors?

You guys' colour palette is so restricted

Give me 200 and I'll ship it to you.

>"Can I massage your breasts hanekawa?"
>Entire theatre bursts out in laughter for literally the next 3 minutes

Tbh other than that moment it was a nice experience to be in an autism chamber, the usher was upsetting my falcon though.

I went to the first showing of all 3 movies at the plaza theatre Atlanta showing so I got all 3 posters. Some dude in front of me actually thought that people wouldn't buy them if he decided to sell them.

>Got Part 1 and 2 poster from same theatre
>Theatre didn't have Part 3 poster available
FUCK THIS SHIT

If the crowd looks anything like that up in Columbus, I'm going to feel self conscious as a loner normie looking faggot. I already feel bad seeing two overweight guys laughing over Monster Musume or talking about their next pick up while I quietly look for new stuff to read by myself.

Should I just wear lederhosen to the theater and oust myself as a social retard?

>go to LA premiere
>faggots behind me shouting "thank you based shaft"
>autistic roars from the crowd throughout the boob tease

Yea seriously you fucking spergs stop laughing I want to listen to the movie.

You better thank shaft for that glorious scene.

It's art books

We got our parking pretty good. What time dod you get there?

if your offer still stands in like a few months I'll probably have 200 by then but I'd want verification that you'd actually ship it

Glorified movie pamphlets. They're in Japanese but pretty nice.

I seriously thought that pic was stretched horizontally, before I noticed the text wasn't distorted.

kill me