''Hi, I'm here for the job interview.''

>''Hi, I'm here for the job interview.''

"Security"

I think you'll be perfect for the part of crash test dummy. Before you start call your mother and tell her she did the right thing sending you here.

people like that already have jobs in some industry where its irrelevant. all that shit in his face is expensive.

Looks like a pack member from nuka world.

How can some have that low of respect for themselves and not already kill themselves????????

I give it 5 years before something like this is in the House of Commons.

>"ok"
>conduct interview
>pick someone else

Have the done one of those stupid reality shows yet where the got a guy like this in the cockpit of the plane greeting passengers before takeoff to see who turns and bolts out the door? Would be great

What unique qualities can you bring to this position?

Absolutely disgusting. Makes me glad that I don't have any tattoos or piercings.

Fuck off freak

>(((ROTHMANS)))
EVERY TIME

NEXT!
>''Hi, I'm here for the job interview. Pronouns are Xe, Zi, Zo, Zum. No micro-aggressions please.''

>Remember when I applied last time, ja?

Exsqueeze me, are you guys hiring?

Let me guess.. Trump isn't his president?

just the man i was looking for. here's the instructions on how to flip the sign by the road .

I DEMAND this job, and I DEMAND WAGE EQUALITY! I HAVE AN 8 YEAR GENDER STUDIES DEGREE!

The ironic thing is people like this actually get jobs.

In a Circus. ftfy

GTFO Jar Jar!

he already has a job that pays pretty good as a model in a tattoo/piercing magazine, i can almost guarantee it

honestly that sounds like a pretty good pilot

where are his ears