Kimi ga Nozomu

She threw away her life, her career for a baka.
Best girl or biggest idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!UhVzxDja!ZZdcT9WV2uLzNV8GlfxYGl8Ak_hgsVvDooNRw-2T3Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=g0VcFLQH6Ao
vndb.org/r11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I doubt any girls could come close to what she had to give up and endure with a retard MC.

Best girl.

Shouldn't have tried to back stab her best friend and ruined everyone's life. Biggest idiot.

Who cares? She sacrificed herself in the sadogashima arc to save everyone, not to mention being a harass leader. Just forget the ntr spinoff exists.

Reminder you can keep her as a sex slave while married to superior girl in one route

But muvluv IS the spinoff.

Reminder to ditch both girls and pick up superior Akane.

>She sacrificed herself in the sadogashima arc
Wrong girl user

Will we ever get translations?

You're right, it was the Yokohama arc.

Muv-Luv is more of a sister series, since both it and KimiNozo were meant to come out within a few months of, and to complement each other.
There will be eventually.
You just have to wait until after the release of Alternative, Photonflowers, Photonmelodies, and a successful kikestarter to fund a remake/translation.

Who the hell would fund this game?

You're asking this when the kikestarter to fund the translation for the Trilogy, the part of the series that has Twizzlers, got over a million dollars?

What a shit this was. Can't believe I actually finished this trash.

TACHIAGARE KEDAKAKU MAE

Saw this show a decade again and you guys are telling me these characters got a Muvluv apperance.
Fuck Im so late in the party.

I watched Muvluv Total Eclipse and the 666 germans. But I dont remember seeing Haruka, Mitsuki or even Akane over there. Am I missing something.

Because those are side-stories with their own characters, and are set in places other than the Yokohama base. They appear in the Muv-Luv trilogy VNs.

you've watched a spin-off, they're discussing the original trilogy (in order, Muv Luv Extra, which also contains Muv Luv Unlimited, and Muv Luv Alternative)

great read overall if you don't mind going through 20 hours of dumb highschool comedy before muh aliens and politics

Wait you guys are saying theres no muvluv original series anime but spinoffs have and i had to read the vns?

good job deducing that

s

Correct. The closet thing you will get to a Muv-Luv anime is the Akane Maniax OVA.
-11?

Muv luv was actually a good game, though.

>steam version won't have that song
Unforgivable.

Yes.

>Best Jam Project song not in steam version
>Million Dollars

TELL ME WHY

Do i get the steam version in nyaa or the original version in lewd nyaa?

i'd say get the Steam version because it only censors the shitty H scenes which actually make the game worse

Steam version. If you care about the sex scenes you can download the patch here.

mega.nz/#!UhVzxDja!ZZdcT9WV2uLzNV8GlfxYGl8Ak_hgsVvDooNRw-2T3Eo

I only liked Marimo's sex scene.

Get the original version for best song

Also note that what you'll be reading only contains Extra and Unlimited. Alternative was a separate release.
No fuck off. I never want to hear livin la vida loca again after reading through Extra.

Where's today's muv luv thread? It's not even in the archive.

Muvluv Alternative is fuckin huge and even worse, you cannot appreciate it without the silliness of Muvluv (normal). Try to market 1 season of crappy moe followed by 3 seasons of war, taking into account that you're appealing to a huge audience that doesn't overlap much with the VN audience.
Read the VNs, they're great fun.

>Steam has black bars
>Original has no black bars

What went wrong?

Because the steam version is a translated port of the PS3 version, which itself was a port of the All-Ages version.

Still mad at replacing the ending song.
This was really great for extra.
youtube.com/watch?v=g0VcFLQH6Ao

>all ages
>comes out 3 years later of the original
What resolution is all ages anyway? Kinda annoying seeing those bars

read nigga
vndb.org/r11
>1024x600 resolution

Don't forget that she's a dog in that ending.

She's too good for Takayuki. A shitty girl like Haruka would suit him.

No game no life season 2 when?

akane is best girl and best voice.

Did Akane surpass Hayase in swimming?
I forgot.

Literally do everything wrong. Even Shinji told her that nothing good would come out from her actions, but she threatens him instead.

Top left: Nagamori Mizuka from One ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~
Top Middle: Yuzuhara Konomi from To Heart 2
Right: Kagami Sumika

Don't know the rest.

In the epilogue for the KimiNozo anime there's a newspaper that says she's got a good chance of winning good gold at the Olympics, so yes.

Fuck, is this fully translated? The anime was pretty mild, if infuriating.

And years later she fucks him because hurp durr. It's a wonder she isn't stupid enough to forget to breathe.

She picks up what Mitsuki left and go to US for her swimming career, and what said, so yes.

Can someone post the official breast size chart.
Im really confused with these inconsistencies.

Fuck no it ain't translated
What makes you think the VN is going to be any less infuriating?
>official breast size chart
Does that have two entries for Sumika?

Something about this screenshot just reminds me of hentai anime aesthetics rather than regular anime aesthetics.

I remember Sumika is larger than 00

Not yet, but it'll be a long time before Degica starts working on it because of Muv-Luv stuff that they haven't shipped out from their previous kickstarter.

No, I didn't say that. It's just that the VN appears to be far more hardcore, Gimme dat crossdressing and torture!

What's Fumio's deal? She just seems like a flirty nurse. Is she actually sane with a normal life, unlike the rest of KimiNozo's cast?

That's not what I meant.

KING OF HETARES

Would you?

Yes, but she'd turn me down.

her defenses are too high

No idea. I thought Ayu's route would be translated first after the 3 main character routes are translated. Nevertheless, it'll be years before proper translation is released regardless of which one gets translated first.

It's not THAT hardcore all the way through, just the bad endings with tons of drama beforehand.

Movie comes out in July.

>It's not THAT hardcore all the way through, just the bad endings with tons of drama beforehand.
So it's going to be mostly Mexican Soap Opera: The VN?

pretty much

Oh there's a movie, good thing I asked.

Why was the alternate ending OVA so terrible?

It lacked the dramatic tone of the anime.

What do you expert from a terrible girl user. is superior

It's after-story OVA with extremely compressed original story, not proper Haruka route OVA. If you really want to experience proper Haruka's route, play the VN.

>It lacked the dramatic tone of the anime.

Of course it is, it served as a treat after all the drama in the original story passed, and only 4 episodes long. Adding more drama after that shitstorm in the original story and after Takayuki grown himself to a better person will make his progress in the original story insignificant.

>terrible girl

Fuck off.

The girl isn't really the problem though.

The MC's redesign looks terrible for one.

It's a treat if you're a Harukafag, and being a Mitsukifag myself I just found it boring. Especially since Mitsuki gets sidelined and only appears in only episode. Yea it makes sense for the story they are telling, Mitsuki moves away to Tokyo afterall, but still.

How can Haruka even compete?

not being a cheating whore

Is Mitsuki living alone away from parents which lead to a life of fucking everything up

Is that yours?

is this real

Mitsuki cheating on Takayuki in KimiNozo? Yes that can happen in the VN.
A full KimiNozo translation? No that has not happened yet, that image was a preview to demonstrate that translating KimiNozo LE was possible.

Would you?

Swimming girls mmmm
I wish real life were the same and not flat as fuck ala Chobi,yes literally chobi.

meant the translation, already know she's a slut

>If you really want to experience proper Haruka's route, play the VN
So you would sentence her to marring with Takayuki? What kind of evil monster are you?

>Is Mitsuki living alone away from parents which lead to a life of fucking everything up

Everyone except Haruka living alone fucking things up. Takayuki and Mitsuki has no other person to fall back to, no adults or other friends to back them up when things go wrong. Haruka's parents tried when Takayuki wasted his life away, but it only make his condition worse. In contrast to that other Age protagonist.

>So you would sentence her to marring with Takayuki?

Marrying a grown-up Takayuki that has learned his past mistake and become a responsible adult as he should be. Even Shinji admits it.

>Chapter 1
>long hair Mitsuki
>short hair Haruka
>Chapter 2
>short hair Mitsuki
>long hair Haruka
What did they mean by this?

Men takes time to mature.

All that matters is Haruka looks terrible with a short hair due to her nature.

Seriously though, I don't think I would have the patience to put up with all of that drama again to see how Haruka route is.

She's a slut who would bang & manipulate a mentally unstable person, what do you expect?

I want to take dog Mitsuki for a walk.

I can handle the 'realistic' drama just fine after the initial rage inducting stupidity from Takayuki (there is skip button after the first playthrough after all), but I don't have the patience to put up with all the rUGP error that appears EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME. FUCK.

What career? She threw away being a swimmer.

I thought nipple pics like this weren't allowed?

Can a mod please delete?

Is there even a weeb who's life is so miserable that he needs to work on a Sunday.

Forgive her already.

I get one Sunday off per month.

...what's the best brand of rope out there? I don't want it to snap under my weight.

Why not just get one at your nearest hardware store.

But she did literally nothing wrong.

Unless you mean that she actually should've let Bakayuki to sudoku. Then I agree that her life would be infinitely better without him.