So it looks like the MSM is trying to meme (via predictive programming) Ivanka as a presidential candidate...

So it looks like the MSM is trying to meme (via predictive programming) Ivanka as a presidential candidate. If you thought the libtard butthurt was delicious with Trumps victory and following inauguration in office, it would be nothing when compared to the prestigious first female president achievement being unlocked by the GOP!

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-42570656/ivanka-trump-five-things-she-might-bring-to-the-white-house

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forumsacks! Lend HER your strength, Meme Magic the shit out of this one!
FIRST
E
M
A
L
E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ftu5LKi2ptQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh God I'd love to see her as president, imagine the libtard butthurt!!

The sheer variety of the flavours of butthurt from this one would force Baskin Robbins to add at least another 31 flavours.

i know right? imagine all the nazi larper shills on here having a stroke too, so much fucking butthurt from all sides, we need this to become reality asap

>asap
So 7 years, 2 weeks and a day then?
>imagine all the nazi larper shills on here having a stroke too
By stroke you mean multiple unintended orgasms right?

Copy that!

Our American Venus, long may she reign!

...and there the BLM and black supremacists of America had me thinking that Mozambique didn't have running water, let alone internet.... Oh and that it's YTies fault.

She is a Mulatto coal burner

No. Nikki Haley or gtfo.

How does it feel knowing your flag is the only one on Earth to have an AK47 on it?

What brings you to Sup Forums mate?
Also is Mozambique worth seeing?

Keep choking on Zionist's cock. It sure triggers the libtards. MAGA!!

Her bf is Jewish mate.

Wait what? You realise shes Kushners waifu, and that the only thing whiter than her skin is his own and of course her wedding dress...
Shalom.
Based I'd imagine...

I hate trump but, maybe i'm wrong, she seems more leftist : she is somewhat feminist, somewhat multiculturalist.

But she seems dumb af.

Funny coincidence that it belongs to an African nation

>german jew convert

You do realize she was talkig about her mulatto cock experience taped by her “bitch” NY high society richkid friend.

She is a coalburning whore

Honestly parts of Africa are somewhat based, they saw something they wanted and took it, unfortunately for themselves they failed to reverse engineer it.

German like your Queen?

>women in politics
kys bong
>in all fields

All these Shariablue Shills... Seems like the butthurt might be coming early!

>Shariablue Shills
So it's true, call them what they are and they recoil away in fear never to bother you again...

Why? She's more of a zioliberal than her sugarpa.

You know she'll only be able to run for the GOP, so it really doesnt matter, if anything it would help her win back a few moderate liberal voters.

>Oh God I'd love to see her as president, imagine the libtard butthurt!!
I'd want to know where she stands on the issues, first.

>hate Hillary
>trump does the exact same things
>ABSOLUTELY BASED MAGA
Fuck off the_donald

Jew, plz leave

FUCK OFF KIKE

>literal kike daddys girl with zionist first man
Bernie would be better than this sket

i really don't seem much intelligence behind those eyes

Fuck off, kike.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Ivanka and Jared Kushner are democrats though.

and jews

I'd rather a dumb king than a smart and ruthless one.

I'd vote for her.

> You will never rape presedential jew pussy.

Why live, f.am?

Literal jew cocksucker. MIGA am i right pol. Do the meme magic.

no women in power ever. look at uk or germany or sweden. women shouldn't be part of politics. even ayn rand said so

youtube.com/watch?v=Ftu5LKi2ptQ

Lolno

Does anyone have that before/after plastic surgery pic at hand?
Can you imagine what her kids with Kushner look like? Oy vey...

>no women in power ever.
The president is a puppet so it doesn't matter, it would still be zero women in power at the end of the day.

Jew's or Muslims, pick your poison. I'll stand with Israel.