Should we have nuked Japan

strawpoll.me/14768918/r

>>Rape of Nanking

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremnant/nankingm.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you didn't nuke them we could've kept the war going for another decade you fucks.

Low quality bait. Dismissed.

Two nukes weren't enough

all military decisions should be made via strawpoll or surveymonkey

This. I would have been okay with Japan nuking the USA too. One of those two had to surrender.

No, Japanese soldiers fought for their country and honour. American soldiers fought for degeneracy and Jewish interests.

Yes wish you would have done the same to us instead of the invasion and occupation

How is this bait? This is something people actually don't agree on. 85% of Americans approved of the bombings in 1945 and only 57% did in 2005.

This is OP btw

>>Finding out what people think on pol = making military decisions

Are you fucking autistic?

Nanking didn't happen.

Honestly hope i live long enough to see something like this happen to America. 9/11 was too subtle.

Japan should have nuked the US. It would've been better that way
Also this

What proof do you have to say it didn't?

Chink here.
The short answer is yes because America would face far more casualties in conventional war.

The N-bomb actually reduced casualties on both sides.

What? I specifically said Nanking in the OP because Im glad we bombed them lol

>Honestly hope
Go away name fag. Shlomo, don't you and the JIDF have some babies blood to drink?

Dunno, some japanese royalist said it.
Also you could find the info here:
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremnant/nankingm.htm
and dig by yourself. Gotta ask the japs for infographs, but I dunno if you can understand moonrunes.

No such thing as nukes

>300px-Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg
>Should we have nuked Japan

fucking retard

What proof do you have to say it did? Some chinks saying it did? Most pictures are forged or are actual Communists killing Chinese civilian. Japan industrialized and modernised every part of Asia they liberated from European colonisation. But since they were enemies of Communism and Jews, they were seen as enemies of "humanity"

Really? Who was attacking Japan? Fucking moron.

This.

t.Ainu jap