Why does Sup Forums claim modern Egyptians are the same as ancient ones?

Why does Sup Forums claim modern Egyptians are the same as ancient ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_Kingdom
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Sup Forums is retarded via the white inferiority complex

? Who makes that claim? Copts are the unarabized Egyptian.

WE

They walk like them.

>Why does Sup Forums claim modern Egyptians are the same as ancient ones?
literally no one makes that claim. there is no one alive today who is of pure ancient egyptian ancestry

>implying wester African niggers are the same as northern African Arabs

Because there isnt evidence of a genocide

>1 post by this ID
No one here claims that. Shit bait, fuck off shill.

How was that implied?

No great civilisation has ever been administrated or even predominantly inhabited by arabs or maghrebi moorish types.

The great ancient civilisations of mesopotamia (akkadian) and egypt were inhabited by lost races. The civilisations collapsed when the shitskins invaded, all of them, without fail even the indus valley (harappan) civilisation in modern pakistan / india collapsed when a race resembling modern indians invaded from the east.

The only race that even holds a candle to the great civilisation builders of ancient times is the Germanic white man, and we're on the way out too.

Old Egyptians don't have much to do with modern. Keep in mind ancient Egypt was before Arab invasion and prolly african migrants later. Egypt was Greek for a long period en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_Kingdom and Byzantine later on. Studies showed that old Egyptians looked like Turks or Armenians

I might add, these civilisations didnt fall because they were to weak, unwilling or ill prepared to defend themselves from invasion, they had been for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

These civilisations all collapsed around the 4.2 ka Bond event which was a regional drought, the Indus River and the Nile dried up, central nobility weakened and power devolved to regional administrations, then the shitskins invaded a few hundred years into the famine.

I don't.

We don't they were ruled by Aryans nigger everyone was in the ancient world

>Looked like Turks
>Couldn't grow beards

They aren't. Copts are the OG Egyptians.

>Shows a greek

I bet most modern Egyptians are of mixed descent. The Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs added to that mix. Ancient Egyptians would have looked like Arabs anyways.

That looks like it should be labeled "The Chad Charioteer vs. The Virgin Infantry".

I've never seen that claimed here faggot. Weak b8. Essay GE

Haha