Spencer wins No contest

Listening now.
The video is titled- "Richard Spencer, Styx and Sargon Have a Chat - Andy and JF moderate"

It's Spencer vs. Styx. The 3 others are unlistenable & irrelevant.

I've never listened to Sargon before but he's making a fucking fool of himself and I would absolutely never listen to him again. He sounds like Fareed Zakaria on CNN. I can't believe anyone on Sup Forums takes him seriously or even mentions him.

Styx lives in a sheltered, white bubble in Vermont which leads to his Civil Nationalism which has been pointed out many times on this board but I've never heard it so glaringly obvious as in this video. There are times where he sounds outright foolish.
If Styx moved to a big city and lived there for 10 years he would be in the same mental space as Spencer. He really needs to get out more and I don't mean that in an insulting way. It's just fucking true.

What's frustrating is that Styx is informed and politically/culturable knowledagble but ended up just "sounding smart" which he has a history of doing in his videos. For example, Styx thinks Charles Manson is innocent of ordering the killings which is insane.

Spencer is less knowledgable politically and possibly less intelligent, but he's a 100% correct on the ethnostate and every aspect of it. Spencer's only shortcoming is that he will not openly admit that to form the ethnostate in the U.S. or any place on earth, there will be a violent purge. It is not only an immigration issue. He knows this but only vaguely alludes to it. Styx is totally clueless on this point or scared to it admit. He's cucked sometimes which is disappointing but acceptable.

Spencer knows that if whites do not take every necessary step in creating an ethnostate including violence we will be wiped out. Like Spencer, Stefan Molyneux also knows this but never directly admits it. In fact, I can't name right wing 'e-celeb' who admits it. Not one. This fact is only addressed on boards like Sup Forums

Sargon is a useless faggot
Spencer wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Styx is still based & intelligent and also gets major credit for never attempting to cheapshot Spenser as Sargon did numerous times to no avail and as everyone else does except for Jesse Lee Peterson who was very courteous and respectful to Richard.

Video -
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

>sargon spends the entire time trying to poke holes in spencer's statements and spergs out when the rest of the participants call him out on it
>after the show the french guy shit talked sargon for it

was more tolerable than i expected, i hate sargon more and spencer slightly less

>Spencer vs Sargon debate 2018 colorized

youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

>Styx thinks Charles Manson is innocent of ordering the killings which is insane
He really is innocent.

As a totally impartial third party. Destiny clearly won this debate without even being there

>Sargon you think you are more intelligent than you are
>ARE YOU A MIND READER NOW WHAT COLOR AM I THINKING OF

inb4 muh CIA plant

The Spencer/Sargon thing came off as a hackjob. Everyone let everyone talk and express their ideas fully unless you were Spencer toward Sargon. And it isn't like Spencer was that way with anyone else. It is like he went in with that as the plan. In the end they both look like shit.

Is it lawrence fishburne?

I think memenial woes and soygon of jewgad arent good friends anymore.

Agreed: fuck Sargon, Spencer did much better. Styx is a civicuck but was ok to have there, I like MW but this format is not great for him.
I liked the french dude and might check him out one day.

No one gives a fuck about you tube debates and they mean absolutely nothing lol... go get a job or do something useful for your life rather than wave your cock over you tube vids here....

Fuck Sargon for wasting everyone's time with the technicalities of who is white. He wasn't arguing in good faith he just got caught up on every second word thinking there is a small detail he can fix to sound right but he's really just a dumb nigger. Is he just delaying the death of the septics or why is he wasting time and not addressing the main argument.

LOL both Sargon and Styx mopped the floor with Richard. He got BTFO so hard he started stuttering and slurring his words. What a fool.

Who's the retard who can't even speak fucking english or understand conversational cues and nuance?

Had to turn it off after half an hour. Sargon sounded like a condescending british prick that only cared about mocking spencer to distance himself from the racyss alright. Spencer seemed easily flustered which was lol. They were both showing their dicks and the only one that seemed decent was styx. Disappointing

Most likely imo is that he had a suspicion about what would occur but didn’t order it and couldn’t be found guilty in a fair trial. Should have been thrown out when the president declared him guilty. Imo the jury voted to preserve America’s image of itself.

>Spencer's only shortcoming is that he will not openly admit that to form the ethnostate in the U.S. or any place on earth, there will be a violent purge.

The reason why Spencer, or ppl like woes and Tara try to tip toe around the ethnic cleansing question is that they know advocating for genocide in this current climate will get them censored off the internet. For example, do you think Andy would've even allowed this convo if Spencer was on record saying that eradicating blacks is a requirement to transforming the US into an ethnostate.

>Spencer is less knowledgable politically and possibly less intelligent, but he's a 100% correct on the ethnostate and every aspect of it.

I disagree, the problem I have with white nationalist atm is with their crystal ball like predictions for America and the white race in general. Like for example, Woes is literally guaranteeing that if an ethno-state isn't established the white race will die out, but he has no fucking idea how the future will turn out, especially the technology future we are about to experience. In the decade alone, AI/Automation and Embryo Selection by IQ is going to radically change the whole entire paradigm surrounding this conversation, yet, you got complete retards like Woes talking about what will happen by 2040. Its fucking ridiculous, race may not even be a thing by 2040/50 if Gene Editing goes the way that its looking like it will go. People are factoring the circumstances of the present only on the dimension of race and using that misread the future.

why the fuck do people even pay attention to these e-celebrities, it's fucking pathetic

That's actually the best argument I've seen to blindly support the spencers, heimbachs, enochs, anglins, azmadors and weevs of the world. Presented in a Saganesque thought experiment, no less. It's absolutely true. If these guys who so eloquently defend white nationalism are plants, then we will never hope to get anywhere. We may as well follow their premise with fire and fury.

The lamest comeback i ever fucking heard. Sperg level of the scale.

Because it's the easiest way to rally a disparate group (modern whites) around a cogent ideology (fascism/ethnonationalism). It's part and parcel of living in the race war.

>Spencer's only shortcoming is that he will not openly admit that to form the ethnostate in the U.S. or any place on earth, there will be a violent purge.
Do you seriously believe that "a violent purge" would ever happen in your country? Do you think you live in a Hollywood movie or something?

I think Sargon intentionally used Richard as a way to counter signal so he could improve his reputation in the mainstream spectrum. Just my suspicion.

Do you think one didn't occur in your country only 100 years ago?

Because having open dialogue displayed online for thousands or millions to hear changes minds. Wea re doing the same thing here.

The world was very different 100. Not as globalized or connected. This won't happen, especially in America of all places. It will become a pariah state like South Africa and Rhodesia were unfortunately.

Le blackpilleur arrives.

I'm 45 mins into this mess. Spencer is an absolute moron and his ideas are dumb as fuck. 1919 negotionations as a model of ethnostate creation? Wtf.

No, someone like Tara McCarthy or an alt hype think you can get away without a cleansing

I think you can as well, but I feel like it's irrelevant because even if an alt right type group gains power, political rivals based on the opposite identities will inevitably arise that would need to be defeated somehow, and I really can't imagine a world where a group losing power drastically results in anything but violence, whether it's started by the alt right or not

I recall in undergrad when i was studying political violence, this concept was being referred to as either rational or relative deprivation theory, or put simply if some group loses political or economic power drastically, especially young people, that's what causes political violence, not socioeconomics or slowly losing power

It wasn't an ethnic cleansing, it was a civil war that ravaged the entire country. And if you're talking about Stalin - no, those tricks would never work in a modern first world country, especially the US. It's hard to even imagine without going full 1984 tier dystopia.

Spencer is a faggot and an obvious plant

Says the hypocritical faggot posting on a Sup Forums board

Styx isn't really intelligent. He just speaks quickly and verbosely which gives off the illusion of insight to people too stupid to see he's actually saying very little at all. He's like a yank Russell Brand

And no, I'm not saying anyone else in that video is any better, before some sperg thinks otherwise.

Sargon definitely lost, you can't lie there. Richard has an average to low verbal IQ. Should've got Nick Fuentes up in the debate.

A Rhodesia becoming a pariah is an issue because they weren't part of the hegemony

The us becoming a pariah would not be too concerning, inherently at least

The real problem would be people funding opposition or something like that

>It will become a pariah
What a fucking retard. Entire world is in US grip. American army can demolish entire European force combined and doubled. The only countries on the planet that have some kind of sovereignty from US are China(&NK) and Russia and its only to a certain extent.
NOBODY will do anything, because that would be a literal suicide.

The blackpill is that we deserve to disappear and should go miserably in to the abyss. He's just a pessimist.

He is a moron but he was in equal company.

You don't need genocide or even much violence to liberate whites, if it's done before the situation gets to South Africa levels of severity.

>Writing all that up for a bunch of YouTube pseudointellectuals

The absolute state of alt-right thought lmao. Meanwhile in /leftypol/ they're reading and discussing Marx, Kropotkin, Bookchin, Chomsky, Stirner, etc.

Because there is a political revival of the right, so it is only natural that leaders should attempt to rise out of it, and much like ideas on Sup Forums, bad leaders will fall out of favor and good ones will rise to the top. This is only the beginning, 5 years from now, these guys will be a memory but the leaders that rise out of them will be better, sharper, and their ideas/arguments more solidified. The right must go through this phase in order to coalesce into something with significant political will and might or risk all if it cannot come together. We have the US government branches for now, at least the tops of them, but we need to march through the institutions and fill the hearts of them. This is the beginning of that, and these leaders will guide that, if they can coalesce a strong enough group around themselves. Truly an amazing time to be alive.

This has all culminated to this point. Before yesterday I would have said fuck em all. I do love anything Spencer is in just because of the butthurt from the other side. I think he could be better spoken but I think he is legit trying to start a political movement so he is watching his words. He gives legitamacy to the whole argument actually like it or not and it was interesting to see all these guys converge. It was like a classic Greek forum.

Styx: smart dude but sheltered. I think if he dealt with what other dealt with he would be more right leaning.

Sargon: Dead in the water. Stick a fork in him.

Spencer: I think he is fine tuning his arguments a bit but he holds back a bit to maintain legitamacy.

Woes: Respect his viewpoint but he needs to word his logic better if he wants to debate people.

Catguy: Goodgoy. Not fanatic but I think he is set in his position. Plus he is a boomer he enjoyed his ethnostate already.

JF: Best spoken out of all. Commanded respect but didnt run his mouth. But if he spoke alone he would lack that element that ruffles feathers but he is a well needed rational support.

V: Good guy but I think he is blinded by lib brainwashing. He is someone who could be saved because he wants to listen but he is right on the edge of no return it is up to him.

Warski:Bro tier moderator. Him being left leaning is important because he is not trying to push radical shit so normies can only reeee so much.

America is basically built on sovietesque propaganda.

>He won a youtube debate with youtubers

Really setting the bar high here.

You think the military will side with people wanting to establish an ethnostate just like that? Be realistic. I'd understand perhaps if say the minorities kicked off a race war against whites, then perhaps they would, but just white nationalists wanting to break away and form their own ethnostate without a civil war forcing them to would be different.

>Spencer
>Plant
No that's weev

They created borders based on ethnic groupings

>Nick Fuentes
A civic presenting the case for white nationalism? Makes sense.

Violence is a product of mass immigration period. Immigration always produces or is produced by war to some degree. The big problem with a lot of the pedestrian thinkers in the alt right is their historical illiteracy. It's preventing them from making solid arguments against people who accuse them of this nonsense.

Styx was also moral fagging a lot.

Richard Spencer types White Nationlist take over America tomorrow. Whos counted as white? How do you find out/what are the qualifications of being white? What do you do with non whites already in America?

I sure am scared now that I know they've read some books that affirm their beliefs. We're done for.

Because it went #1 stream on the whole of youtube with 12,000 people watching and butthurt activated the next day

If Europe wanted, they would've opposed the US by transforming into a singular militaristic entity. The problem is: fighting would mean the end of the human race, because the nukes will fly eventually. The entire world is at peace right now because if those people started fighting, everyone (including them) will die a slow and painful death. No one is THAT retarded.

>We have the US government branches
Where?

Civic Nationalism works great in my 94% White state.

t.styxhammersupass

>Richard fucking Spencer BTFO'd sargoy in a debate
>even in sargoys damage control vid everyone is calling him out

This is actually hilarious

The people will decide as a collective. Tell everyone to go to your local walmart and group up according to race and the group will uphold its own standards.

Kys leftist kike

And what happened afterwards ...
True. I'll give him credit though, he does manage to derail the whole debate with his "debating skills" and make his opponents look bad because they get rightfully annoyed. So overall, all I'm learning here is that if you incorporate your shittalking into the serious part, you annoy everyone.

??? what? All three branches are red

no he isn't.

Lmao at you brainlets. There are any hardly any far right philosophers worth anything.

>3 minutes in
>Richard: conservatives are dumb and are collectivists actually and liberals are individualists and I love the state
How does anyone take this guy seriously? However, Stix seems like a pretty cool guy.

look at that uneven burn.
cant even light a cigar properly.

Nice memefrog. How's high school going?

>No one is THAT retarded.
I'm in favour of flooding us all with muds now so we can one say be exactly that retarded.

Is he not a white nationalist?

This. I think that most of that anons points made are almost 100% inarguably correct

He was hinting at balkanzing the US.

Not really Spencer's ideas make no sense. He wants an ethnostate of only white people, where he claims he can "just tell" if somebody is truly white. How can he tell? Well, all you need is light skin and a "white" attitude. Then he goes on to cast all whites as a monolithic group whose identity is some sort of overarching "spiritual whiteness" that makes them special and culturally homogenous, which is what he expects will tie his society together. He also says he won't allow Islam because he doesn't want religious strife, but Christianity is integral and he doesn't think it will lead to infighting because white people have apparently moved past that. His views on whiteness are incredibly simplistic and naive. Cultural differences exist between subgroups of "white" people, and there is plenty of diversity. Who's the whitest of them all? The British? French? Polish? American caucasians? Whats the whitest christian sect? Catholics? Anglicans? Mormons? He has no answers for this. How long until conflict breaks out over which group is white enough to lead? He says that Christianity is no longer violent like Islam. Maybe it isn't, but even recent history shows that new groups splinter off within christianity with their own ideas and are usually violently suppressed. How are they going to handle something like Jonestown? He has no answers, because his ideas are a shallow fantasy that rely on the magic of global Spiritual Whiteness to hold everything together.

You could do it quite easily through a series of financial incentives, harsher legal penalties, and propaganda aimed at non-whites to stop breeding. All of those are effectively being leveled against whites at the moment. It's not like there's something special about niggers that make them immune to the same program whites have been subjected to.

I was honestly shocked at how bad RS is a debating. The way he was unprofessionally rambling throughout the entire thing made him seem totally stupid and inexperienced.

>they're red
Exactly.

Oh wait, you think Sup Forums is Republican?

>where he claims he can "just tell" if somebody is truly white
We whites recognize eachother, you wouldn't understand Jerome

That's what he does every time he encounters a white advocate.

>they're red
?pol/ is mostly right-leaning, as is my government for the moment. you think Sup Forums is one person?

>Who is Aristotle

He's very American with his "White" obsession. In reality though he's right that what constitutes your race or ethnicity isn't something that ever needed to be given material categorisation. It's something pretty much self-evident until very recently.

He's a racially aware paleocon.

Ended up with a 3.8 GPA last semester, so pretty good desu.

>No, someone like Tara McCarthy or an alt hype think you can get away without a cleansing

Yeah, but they're being completely dishonest out of self-protection from censoring. If you read between the lines you know exactly where they fall on the issue of ethnic cleansing.

Not been here long, have you? Dems and Republicans are both cut from the same cloth. You need to be rid of them both if you've any hope.

Whites are the ones instituting those programs

Being deprived of power is not the same thing as depriving yourself of power

Sure, those things could work, and like I said, I think they can and I want them too, but I also think violence is incredibly likely

Spencer is someone who has actually read hard-right philosophy. Not some classical liberal™. When you grow up in a liberal society, stuff Richard Spencer talked about like being "born to rule" is just completely anathema to you. Likewise if you grew up in say, 1450s Spain not believing in the pope would be anathema to you, or disbelieving in God in Saudi Arabia is anathema.

Spencer is a fucking moron.

His main retort was
>"huh? i don't know what you're saying"
>"you're stupid"

This is something stupid people say. If you don't understand the critique, that's a problem in YOUR comprehension.... it doesn't mean the other person is stupid.

To be fair, sargon was equally juvenile... but imo neither came out as the winner... which is a win for the sceptics.

>How do you find out/what are the qualifications of being white?

DNA Testing:
95%+ European

You need to worry about getting ahmed out of your wifes bedroom.

MW: Is Lawrence Fishburne White

Styx: Who?

How the fuck can Styx be redpilled if he doesn't even know who handed them out.

Is Laurence Fishburne the new Pregnant Trout?

He's always like that. He's not leader material and isn't good in debates, as you said. He's best at writing and providing clean cut, nonthreatening optics.

Oh fuck off. As much as I want the US to stay a white majority, you shouldn't encourage or force legal non-white citizens who are here, LEGALLY. Japan isn't cruel enough to deport millions of their non-Japanese LEGAL immigrants despite being literally 98% ethnically Japanese.

I'll bet l'm whiter than you are, given I'm purebred Hitler's wet dream German.

Yeah? When you go to Walmart and see some obese trailer trash woman with her scrawny mulleted white boyfriend, don't you just feel a sense of pride and solidarity with your fellow caucasians? You know they'll have to be let in too right. There's a gold deal more of those whites than there are captains of industry and scientists.

I needn't worry about anything here until were rid of your influence. American cultural hegemony pervades everything.

You don't have to answer every "what if" in these scenarios. It's not like at the founding of the U.S. the fathers sat around contemplating these things. This is just getting bogged down in details trying to refute the central premise that whites are best governed by whites. It's not like conflict is going to end.

There should be no ethnic cleansing. It would come back to haunt whites. It would be another thing to add to white guilt people. Similar to holocaust.

No, you're just retarded

There are some where that is true, but people like McCarthy and JF aren't just acting out of deal of reprisal, they reiterate and elaborate on those points too well

I don't even think Spencer wants cleansing to happen, or necessarily thinks it's necessary, I just think he really doesn't care one way or the other

I think millennial woes would be the kind of person you're describing