JoJo Thread

How did everyone in part 4 know what Jotaro's stand ability did when it took the crusaders a death and multiple examples to understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/gtweau.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this too similar to The Hand

>user can manipulate and move around empty space, redistributing it to change distances and create hammerspaces or stretching/squishing it to create gravitational effects

Does anyone find this funny? Because this seems like some high functioning autism

that's literally the opeope no mi

My original idea was that the user could inhale/drink empty space making their lungs/stomach bigger on the inside and then they could breathe/spit it back out like some kind of space-throwing dragon.

again, that's literally the opeope no mi

for certain reasons it has to be limited to space and or time, but that is actually a pretty cool idea.

maybe breathing would be better than drinking because that would imply a second ability to speak in gravitational waves (I have no idea how that could work though)

L O N G

R A N G E

S T A N D

how did they survive that again?

Pucci is fucking ugly and has a tiny dick.

>least competent JoJo
>worst stand

being Josuke is suffering

>least compotent
>worst stand
delet this

>insane power and speed
>has multiple strong abilities

>also, it's long range lol
What did Araki mean by this?

I wish we had a Dragon Ball Xenoverse game but with Jojo

that's giorno tho

Pucci got deleted so nothing of value was lost

Someday... ASB but Xenoverse never

>Giorno
>least competent

Giorno can fart and that'll help him succeed in a fight

he's black. his dick is enormous

he ruined a man's life because he forgot he could fix a cellphone instantly

honestly, most MC stands had pretty generic powers. Seeing the future, stopping time, healing things. Even stringbending and stealing are becoming big now. Tusk, GE and GER were the o only good hero stands, but Giorno was too boring for anyone to care about his

terrible stand user. Unfunny. Sad.

maybe there will be a new game announced at the Sendai festival since its the 30th anniversary and all

gold experience was poorly written tbqh

Only because of his shitty reflecting abilities which were just written out of the story.

yeah, it didn't work consistently. Tusk was the best stand of any protagonist, if not any character at all.

Stone Free was pretty good. Didn't really feel OP.

Kira's dad told them.

Stone Free was pretty boring though.

Boring opinion.

How did he know?
And I was talking about Hazamada and other early antags

Not OP, but filukinesis became too common in anime and manga (possibly due to stone free in the first place). It's a generic power now. That said, the strings being her unraveled body was a cool idea.

I had an idea for a character who actually has kind of a mix-up of that and eletrokinesis where she can see and interact with electric field lines as if they were the strings of a marionette or guitar. However, since she had to physically pull and maneuver the strings it wasn't all that strong and she had to get creative with it

>Stone Free was pretty boring though

What do you mean?

I love Narancia!

>tfw didn't get swallowed by god's cock today

Reposting because in last thread it was under appreciated:
Koichi never goes to investigate Giorno
>Giorno kills Luca
>Meets Doppio
>Realizes he has some shit wrong with him
>Thinks its drugs/trauma, characterizing Giorno
>Partners up with him
>Doppio's stand can predict less than 10 seconds into the future and only possesses arms and no other limbs/body
>Giorno and Bruno fight happens with Doppio being the Speedwagon
>Giorno "wins" and Bruno invites him to the gang
>Giorno comes on the case that Doppio comes with him
>From here part plays out the same except
>Fugo receives more character
>Execution squad actually kill squad members (particularly Fugo)
>Giorno has a character
>Doppio becomes more confident and his stand "evolves" throughout the part like Koichi's. Getting more body parts and having his predictions become longer
>Giorno's charisma is actually seen in the part with his interactions with Doppio and how he makes him more confident
>Doppio is coincidentally missing in scenes where Diavolo appears
>Doppio and Trish are suspicious of each other
Gang meets Polnareff
>Revealed that Doppio is Diavolo
>All the development that Doppio went through with his stand only made Diavolo stronger with a longer predicting range
>Diavolo erases time to get close to Polnareff
>Polnareff stabs himself with the arrow
>Stuns everyone
>Diavolo after getting his bearings kills Polnareff and runs towards SCR
>SCR keeps everyone away from the arrow since Polnareff never got to really trust the gang, his stand doesn't either
>SCR, without a user, becomes malicious and starts rampaging.
cont.

>Diavolo realizes that the stand attacks the person (or people) closest to it
>Diavolo, using Doppio's heightened predictions, predicts where Silver Chariot will be in 10 seconds
>Diavolo lures the gang to the place SCR will be
>SCR starts attacking them
>Diavolo uses this as a distraction to attack more of the gang
>Diavolo kills Fugo and severely injures Mista
>Bruno opens a zipper away from Diavolo and SCR
>Giorno, realizing they can't run, follows Diavolo to stop him from getting the arrow
Giorno confronts Diavolo
>Giorno uses tricks and his BRAIN instead of muh requiem to fight Diavolo
>Giorno has plenty of oppritunities when Diavolo is preoccupied with SCR to defeat him, but hesitates
>Giorno finally accepts that he has to sacrifice Doppio to finally kill Diavolo, which was what made Giorno hesitate all those times ago
>Diavolo focuses on Giorno an when it appears Giorno is about to die the rest of the gang appear being persuaded by his charisma and example
>Diavolo is slowly being overcome with enemies on all sides
>Diavolo gets a sudden epiphany that if he gets the arrow he can be unbeatable
>Diavolo directs the gang's attack toward SCR, having them defeat it for him
>The gang is able to creatively utilize their stands to basically play keep-away from Diavolo
>Enraged Diavolo retargets the gang, killing Bruno and incapacitating the recently-healed Mista
>Giorno stabs himself with the arrow as Diavolo is about to kill Trish
>Diavolo turns around to see an evolving Giorno
cont.

GER appears
>Has the power to nullify Diavolo's ability, only
>Damage Diavolo starting to show
>Diavolo's stamina also drained from heavy use of KC's ability
>KC and GER get down to just a fist fight and with and injured, tired Diavolo Giorno wins
>As Giorno kills Diavolo, memories of Doppio float through his head from the beginning of the journey until the end
>Souls of all the members appear behind Giorno as he looks toward the sky and GER slowly devolves back into Gold Experience
>Epilogue like in Part 2 where we see what the surviving Trish, Mista, and Giorno do after the fight with Diavolo.
>Trish becomes a politician in the local government intending to crack down on drug use within the populace and the corruption of government workers like the police
>Giorno works his way up higher in Passione with his strength of character and charisma and doesn't instantly become boss. After the power struggles within the organization, because of the lack of Diavolo, Giorno eventually becomes the head of the organization.
>Mista follows Giorno as his 3rd in command, however he is actually second in command and Giorno keeps him willfully ignorant.
Part 5 end

>And I was talking about Hazamada and other early antags
If I remember correctly, Jotaro told Hazamada's Surface about stopping time, thinking he was Josuke. He didn't know beforehand. As for everybody else, RHCP was about to track and hear telephone calls, so Jotaro basically blabbered that shit over the phone. I don't know how the hell a fucking rat found out though.
Who cares about part 4, what the hell happened in part 6? How the fuck did Pucci know about Star Platinum when Jotaro only found out minutes before killing DIO? I assume Jotaro only told Polnareff and a few guys in the Speedweed Foundation.

shit/10

>Enraged Diavolo retargets the gang, killing Bruno and incapacitating the recently-healed Mista
The boss would never act on pure rage. You lose

Terrible,0/10

No because before Jotaro was called by Hazamada and Surface, Hazamada told Josuke he had to be careful around Jotaro because he heard his stand can stop time for a few seconds.

5.5/10
Need to work on the story, but I like the villain being in plain sight and the heroes unknowingly helping the villain.

>MUH DRUGS

- Giorno Giovanna

My Josuke goes back in time fanfic is better than this.

Bad taste. Can you even tell me why its bad or are you just too much of circle-jerking dick guzzling penis munchers to tell me?

that's Buccellati, Giorno never really gave a shit about the drugs

>Hazamada told Josuke he had to be careful around Jotaro because he heard his stand can stop time for a few seconds.
Shit, you're right. I dunno how he knew then. Either way, what the hell was Hazamada thinking trying to sneak up on a stand that could catch fucking bullets?

Also Jotaro must have no spatial awareness to not realize he is about to be stabbed from behind. Why does everyone turn away from Josuke in the first place?

What the fuck does he care about then? Why does he want to defeat Diavolo?

Narancia is my cute wife!!!!

What are some things in /JoJo/ that really make you think?

>the point of Diavolo's character is that, save for his daughter, there is no one in the world who has any ties to him
>people complain that there is no connection between Giorno and Diavolo

So they don't have to see his shit haircut.

That some people don't think I love Narancia like why do they think this?

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR

Now you've gone and done it user.

Didn't you read the manga? So he can be a
A GANGSTAR

>The point of Giorno is he has the exact personality DIO always wanted
>Turns out DIO with that personality is boring garbage

He could have replaced Bruno in his relationship with Diavolo. He doesn't need a personal relationship with him for them to be connected. Think of Jotaro and DIO or Johnny and Valentine.

So Giorno being a selfish asshole is the only reason he wants to kill Diavolo?

He already becomes a gangster in the first few chapters.

What the fuck is Giorno's long term goal other than "lmao gota secure power, gota kill the boss"?

He said that he wanted to use his new power in order to help others.

Duh

It's a shame nobody realizes that the first read because Araki never wanted to focus on Giorno

can we get some JoJo confessions?

I called Gappy, Doc once while reading jojolion.

>wants to not only become a criminal but become a crime lord
>but to help people

What the fuck was he thinking? Become a cop or something Giorno you fucking retard.

>Josuke is the epitome of Araki thinking "What if everyone said Jotaro Kujo is a nice guy?"

I love Narancia but I once cheated on him.

They already tried that and look what popped out.

Pics of the lucky waifu you Joseph'd

Fuck,I remember that

Literally Abbaccio's own fault for being a corrupt faggot and getting his partner killed.

Well a couple of times actually one was with Yui from K-ON.
Which one?

Araki just wanted to really establish how awful and bad the justice system is in VA to justify wanting to tell a gang story with a JoJo protagonist

You know what, you have a good taste in retards at least

Yui would make a good pet waifu

When you fucked Jolyne for the original Cuck

>I heal the crap out of people, more than I have to

I am not a retard also I did it with Mio too.
That wasn't cheating Narancia knew about that and accepted it was for the greater good.

I wasn't implying you were, I was implying Yui was. Maybe you two do belong together with Narancia

Also
>Mio

By working outside the law, he'll be able to help others when the law itself/society won't

I don't like Mugi that much but I like her better than Ritsu at least.
Also sorry I thought you said for a retard not in retards.
My fault man.

It didn't, actually. Jotaro figured it out on his own.

He literally didn't help a single innocent person in the part.

The World>DIO's World>Made in Heaven>Bites the Dust>Silver Chariot Requiem>The Volcano>The Boat

Narancia is so cute even if I am currently think about cheating on him again.

Your bizarre shitposting fantasies are getting weird

The only reason Narancia is fine with you cheating on him is because whenever you are out he is getting gangbanged by hot sweaty big dicked black men

I mean AFTER and overthrows Diavolo and he becomes the boss.

Nah man cause I'm cheating like this is in my nature.
A greater force I answer to.
No he isn't fucker he doesn't even know.

Thats what he wants you to think. Look around your house and you'll find the faint smell of nigger cum everywhere. Ever wonder why his holes were slowly stretching outward, his daily gangbang sessions do.

No it doesn't fucker fuck you.
Only cheating going on here is with me and Mui, Mio, Tomoko from Watamote and my soon to be side gf.
Plus others.

Sorry that I wasn't able to post earlier. I was banned. Anyway, Narancia and I found out that summoning God's cock was harder than we thought so we're in the process of sacrificing evil Davidfags to generate enough energy to summon God's cock. Here's some footage of us destroying some fat fuck Davidfag: u.nya.is/gtweau.mp4

By April 18th God's cock will be fully summoned and David Production and its fans will be no more.

I'm the one in control. Stop posting

Fuck off fucker you're just a shitty imposter.

>imposter
We're the same. You know deep down that David sucks cock. Now stop spamming the thread.

>AreYouSureAboutThat.jpg

new shirt

what do you think

Fuck you fucker.
Sim-stims don't mean shit.
No we are not fucker
I am the one and only the original
Now fuck off and stop using my name and status

That is some terrible fanart. It seems your taste has degenerated while you've been inside of my stomach. Both of us know that David is terrible.

I think I know you're Yoshikage Kira

Narancia is always cute fucker
Also
>It seems your taste has degenerated while you've been inside of my stomach
What the fuck are you on?
Also fuck you David is doing a good job.

>he still thinks David is good despite shit like pic related
Pathetic, really. Maybe we should un-fuse and you spend some more time in my stomach as punishment?

Fuck off David is doing better and better
And we have never fused fucker.

So do you guys like my idea of buying an orange fender strat and putting a pic of Narancia on it?

Just accept that you are being outclassed by bigger and blacker dicks. You can ask Narancia and yes he will say no, but look carefully at his mouth. You will see trace amounts of sperm from his last gangbang session. He's saving it for later so he can atleast get some enjoyment when you are fucking his slutty holes. Look hard enough and you may even find videos he's recorded or texts to the men or maybe even his stash of black dildos.

>Anti davidfag and Narancia were fused by the rokakaka
THE PLOT THICKENS

Shut the fuck up Davidfag you know you're wrong.
>And we have never fused fucker.
Are you sure you want to be swallowed again?
Do you like the idea of swimming around in my stomach, crying desperately for help? Here's some footage of Narancia and I killing a Davidfag: u.nya.is/gtweau.mp4 You wanna end up like that? Fuck you fucker.