We can not ignore the NetzDG!

For those who do not know, a law just passed in Germany that forces social media companies to report anyone who uses hate speech on their sites. If they fail to do this, they will be fined by the German government. This is the greatest opportunity we will ever have to confront both the German government and the progressive propagandists that run social media directly.

We believe that the 2016 meme war was effective in promoting both Donald Trump and our own beliefs to the public. We believe that our omnipresence in online political discussion has an impact on the minds of the populace. It has and it can again now.

If we post our memes en masse posing as Germans on popular sites, we will be able to bring these sites to their knees within Germany. If they can not enforce the law, they will be fined. If they are hemorrhaging money, they very well might leave Germany until the law is repealed.

Some of you may say this will cause the Germans to suffer, as the Bundestag could use this as an excuse to tighten hate-speech laws further. I say that there is no advantage to waiting. They will tighten the laws whether you fight back or not, we can only accelerate the process. Censorship is good for us anyway, as the Streisand effect is quite real.

We should post German translations of our memes, our info-graphics, and anything else that violates the new rules that we can think of to the most popular German Facebook groups and Hashtags. We should post them as images, videos, and text. Hell, make our videos with a different thumbnail and have them pose as innocent cat videos or something. We should report each other's posts as much as possible in order to overwhelm their systems. However, we should also try to make our individual posts as unique as possible, as commonly shared elements may lead to mass deletions

If we do not fight, laws like the NetzDG will spread throughout Europe. I know another meme war is not just warranted, but NECESSARY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx9392WJ1BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread from last night

I think I should lay out some strategy. We shouldn't spread out over every social media network at once, as the success of this will depend on overwhelming the staff handling the reports, so we should probably focus on one at a time. As was said yesterday, mass flagging is the most important thing you can do. Once we begin, mass flag ALL German messages you can find. Be sure to not post overt racial slurs as text, as you may be deleted by bots for it. I think overtly racist, Nazi supporting, or anti-Semitic pictures accompanied by innocent words will be VERY effective, as things like that will make those handling the reports work harder.

Bump

bump for interest
might want to try this thread later in the day user

Ok I am in, what to post and what german facebook sites to target ?

also anyone has a meme folder ready preferably the edgiest the better

any german here to or someone who knows it to make good posts ?

>For those who do not know, a law just passed in Germany that forces social media companies to report anyone who uses hate speech on their sites
Good. The sooner the nazi seed will become a memory the better for the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx9392WJ1BE

You should try to post the most offensive things possible in German. We want posts that violate this law. Using a German VPN through the process is even better. Hopefully we can get some help from the Germans themselves with making translated versions of common images around here.
It should be noted that while individual action could be helpful, we should try to organize first before beginning. That way we will have an easier time overloading the system.

Good idea, but we need a game plan

alright germanons, start translating some memes for us into deutsch

Well, first we should pick a site.
Facebook would probably be decently difficult but the most useful for media attention, while Twitter would probably be easier. I think YouTube is impractical.

Lets go

I can help with some translations.

JA!!

wait, can we make tony kornheiser memes into nazi memes?

>Facebook would probably be decently difficult but the most useful for media attention, while Twitter would probably be easier. I think YouTube is impractical.

how use VPN make a throw-away account

Europe and the United States like to promote free ,democratic ,human rights, but can't tolerate hate speech? German government how to define hate?

I found a thread similar to this one with a stupid name We should combine with them

just post in this thread and if it's english I'll try to translate. btw the picture you just posted is the same in german.

Bump

Great... I could translate but I suggest to just keep it like that as I don't know a german equivalent for niggerish.

mfw want to help but fear state repression...

but you have no face.

not sure how to feel about this, first of I suppose I'll have to get behind a few more proxies. secondly I don't think directly translating memes is the way to go in most cases, usually the humor get's lost and I think it's important to stay funny. this won't just reach the censorship squad, but also a bunch of normies and fence-riders

you should also keep it somewhat relevant to Germany, most germans don't even know or care what's behind imaginary nigger history

Bump

Also will help with translation

Just take some old speeches on certain topics like international capital and the danger of leftism.
Most people never heard any original speech of the nazi era,while some of them are extremly red pilling and insanely relevant and similar to current days.
Some of those speeches are a goldmine on marxism,the left and (((globalist and their capital))).
I don't know if you should qoute them,maybe just post them as your own as a proxy.So Social Media doesn't sense it directly and insta banns it.
The biggest redpill is to hear those people who were demonized for ever and that some things don't add up or were told different back then.

You also could target the EU and their migration policy to destroy europe ethnically.

bump

bump

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,”

Lets use their own hate speech :)

>use profiles passing through Arabs to spread "hate messages" about gays, feminists and other degenerates
>use profiles passing through feminists and gays to expose the hate that muslims have. Criticize so hard that it will be considered Islamophobia
>enjoy watching companies being fined or allowing "hate messages" to remain on the internet because they were posted by minorities

>“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,”
Der Nicht-Jude wurde nur geboren um uns zu dienen. Sie haben keinen Platz in dieser Welt außer dem Volk von Israel zu dienen.
have a free translation.

Send forth all legions

this offend you ?

Bump