What's the final solution to the Chinese student question?

What's the final solution to the Chinese student question?

Most cheat their way through higher education in foreign countries, and then once they have the degree it's easier for them to stay

Round them all up in concentration camps, then execute them one by one.

>canadian flag talking about chinks like it's a recent temporary issue

Have you ever visited the HQ of NIH ? Every single one I met there is chink. If you read the god-tier science journals like Science/Nature/Cell you will also find many chinks sign American research papers.

> Chinks are all Cheaters
This is simply not true

Went to UWO, can confirm. Although the car can range from a McLaren to a Aston Martin

Chinese international students in Australia wear this shit
/fa/ genocide when?

Chink genocide when?
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

That wechat punchline kek

How about you focus on your Muslim problem first, Germany.

You should marry the rich ones.

it really is in your veins

good

Chinese people are all liars and see nothing wrong with cheating because they're insectoids but the girls are so cute i don't mind when I'm smashing Chinese bush and sucking their big tits.

hello xiang

>Muslims
>a problem
Actually, the kikes are the problem.
14/88

I unironically wear joggers and sneakers all the time, but fuck me those long ass shirts are cancer. Give me a warm sweater for comfort any day.

Also, whats up with the low crotch joggers? Do people seriously enjoy looking like niggers with their pants down past their ass? At least I wear normal ones.

They're everywhere now
Getting on the bus is like taking a tokyo metro
But i do love that sushi nip keep it coming

I'd go to Japan for a trip if I could, but you couldn't fucking pay me to China for any reason. That place seems like a complete shit hole and the students that come over to go to college in my town are tolerable, but they don't integrate well.

China is great. It's nothing like the West tells you it's like.

Maybe to pump and dump the girls, but overall I feel like the culture there is a bit incompatible with my own. Maybe I'd go somewhere like Hong Kong, but not inland.

Why do they all have 200k cars

Only Chinese that can afford to study in the US are from rich families, not all can afford cars that expensive, but they can at least afford a new BMW or Mercedes.

I wish Communism didn't happen there. China's culture is beautiful, but Communism has destroys the majority of it. Very sad.

> whitie is afraid of this BIG ASIAN IQ

Parts seem like it would be nice, but a good portion just turns me off from the place. Just certain things are an absolute deal breaker. Maybe I'm weird.
>Lychee Dog Festival
>Inhumane nature of victims on the streets
>Gutter oil
>Overpopulation

I would 100% fuck some qt Chinese girls living here in the states for college though

90% of them don’t stay. They all have rich parents and go back to China and work for daddy’s business.

I go to a big ass urban university and the thing that makes me so mad is you see all these nice cars driven by gooks but the girls in them are all fucking hideous.

And it doesn’t make sense because I’ve seen plenty of gorgeous Asian girls but they’re never with the rich guys.

Dog eating is only popular in certain areas. I'm pretty sure they've been trying to get dog eating festivals banned for a while now. If you go to large cities like Beijing Shanghai, Honk Kong, etc. You will never see those types of things happen. But I understand where you're coming from about the culture differences. Their culture is vastly different from ours.

The eternal chink strikes again.

Exactly. Just the fact that the culture has allowed for these types of things to happen just makes me want to stay away from them completely. That being said, I'd rather live in a world where Whites and Asians are the major ethnicities than subhuman shitskins. At least I could imagine myself fucking and breeding with an Asian in that world (not my preferred mating partner though)

>killer elevators
>killer escalators
>heartless slanteyes