Really makes make think. You literally can't defend this!

Really makes make think. You literally can't defend this!

Sage

i dont recall ever being offended by either
do i wish genocide on the second? yes
but i am not offended

One on the left is allowed freedom of movement, and by her own volition chooses to be a nun and wear those clothes

sage and kys

first, one is a choice, the other isn't
and secon, and that's the more important one, one belongs here, the other doesn't

They're both fucking retarded

Because one devotes her life to her faith, whereas the other wants your wife to wear the garment, or be jailed.

I'm annoyed by all silly jewish headgear. not sure what offended means exactly, so wouldn't know

Sage and ignore like this towel head did during a terrorist attack from one of her own

>inb4notallareterrorist

Haven't seen this thread a hundred fucking times.
SAGE and kys

One in the left is stuck in a church and doesn't wear the cover outside.

One is a choice, the other is not.

It really does make Make think but does it make you think tho?

I fucking hate muslims but that particular dune-coon did absolutely nothing wrong. It's just a shitty picture that makes it look like she's being callous, when in reality she was there trying to help.
Besides, what the fuck was she supposed to tbe doing? Scooping intestines off the pavement and cramming them back into corpses?

>choosing it vs. being forced
Are you really that retarded?

This. The left has dedicated her life to good works...what does the right do besides make more muslims?

How is there a difference between rape and consentual sex?

the first is used by women who DECIDED BY CHOICE to follow the path of God
the second one is ENFORCED on EVERY SINGLE WOMAN from that goat fuckers religion and stoned to death if they dont use it
but hey, islam is feminist friendly and women empowering right?

OP is a faggot

OP BTFO.

Nuns dont threaten to blow me up for not worshipping a pedo

if she doesn't like the head wear you can just join an other order.

Becuase one requires women of the religion to wear it (unless they want to be shunned from their community) and the other is purely a choice...

leftie scum likes to cartoonize viewpoints and tries to spin our view on this as if it was a mere fashion statement. we dont like seeing women in these hijabs because we dont like the looks of it. obviously, this is false. the difference lies in what these clothings represent, what their origin is. the belief of the nun is our history, our very own root. the other one is a foreign element hostile to everything we stand for. this stupid argument proves how the leftist fails to see the importance of a monument. they degrade it to mere physical objects when in fact they always represent something. so, too, is a hijab a moving monument and it represents something that wants us gone.

this same old tired bs post is this a bot or a paid shill? fuck you, You are too stupid to breathe

left is voluntary, right is forced upon
huge difference
sage

So a nun ( I'm not religious so I hope that's right) who wears that by choice is exactly the same as a Muslim woman who is forced to wear the hijab or be killed How is that the same?

Muslims are more Christian than Christians. Muslims are the ones who follow the true teachings of Jesus.
Can you guys submit to Islam already.

Because one doesn't assert itself as required apparel in public encounters.

>You literally can't defend this!
True, it's an irrational double standard. Therefore I think that all white women should be forced to wear a burqa and only be allowed to leave home in the company of a male guardian.

The one on the left isn't trying to get a job at Disney land and then filing a law suit when the dress code says no head gear.

The one on the left is not wearing it, while also carrying around a designer handbag while wearing designer jeans and heels with full makeup and pretending to be modest.

The one on the left does not use it at as a way to signal that a society must change for her and her religion.

I could go on and on but a faggot like you wouldnt see the logic anyways. So why bother.

Sage.
Out.

One on left wants to hit you with a ruler. The one on the right wants to rule you

>It takes Mooselimb apologists 10 years to come up with a decent argument
>Too bad it's a Non Sequitur wrapped in a strawman

The nun, if asked, will remove her European Hijab to take a picture for a driver's license. The one on the right wants me and my entire culture to die/become subjugated. So, yeah; fuck the one on the right because of reasons and shit.

Also:
We've been involved in Abrahamic conflicts for much longer than we should have been. Pic related. Our Founding Fathers knew more about Islam than every president between Buchannan to "W". Hell, even Obama knew more about Islam than "W" because he's one of those apologists that I wish would just leave and never come back.

The nun decided this completely on her own and she wants be virgin forever. The Muslim girl gets forced to wear it, would get beaten if she takes it of and has no choice.

It's litteraly sandnigger level of lack of argument.
One is a member of an holy order that existed for millennia in our land the other is being forced to cover her face because her husband is an insecure nigglet raised by a religion of insecure nigglets.