Russia bros needed in this thread

What is life like in the Russian army? Would I be hazed as an American? How hard is Russian to learn? I just hired a Russian tutor @ $40/hour so I can join your army and get citizenship and leave this shithole coast-to-coast shopping mall of America.

themoscowtimes.com/articles/what-you-need-to-know-about-joining-the-russian-army-42794

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
youtube.com/watch?v=I7OfzyGm2sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 fuck off we're full

Seriously I need answers. I have to get out of this country. It's driving me fucking crazy. My peers are the fucking walking dead. Pic related is your average American girl age 16 to 32

I'm willing to serve in the Russian army for 5 years and get beaten and hazed for citizenship. I need to get out of here. Please tell me this is possible, Russbros.

It depends on which place are you going to serve. I spent a year as a conscript in russian airbase in Kyrgyzstan (town Kant *pronounced as cunt lol*), doing literally nothing. I had an old laptop, so except daily military routine I usually spent my time playing a computer games like HoMM3, Disciplies 2 and CS 1.6.

No doubt that the contract serving is slightly interesting than a conscripts have.

Sounds /comfy/.

It does sound comfy, how was boot camp?

>HoMM3
oh good lord lol, the memes are real

@ameriturd: you wont survive russia, dont go there

Nigga if you're even one quarter the faggola that you come across as on the internet, you will be ripped apart mercilessly. I advise you seek therapy for your clear cognitive issues.

Dude you're gonna get hazed no matter what military you're in. It's a high-T, kill or be killed, masculine line of work. Just comes with the territory, so expect it anywhere.

t. US Army zio-puppet mercenary

The hazing is not what I'm worried about too much. I just want to be accepted as a Russian after I endure it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

Fun for everyone.

what is your disability my man

Autism

if you are seriously considering this, take this advice

Well conscripts nowadays dont have too much trainings in a boot camps. I spend only two weeks in a small camp near Ekaterinburg, mostly having physical and marching trainings (dont know how to translate "cтpoeвaя"). Then we were sent to Kyrgyzstan.

There we had a guard duty every two days, that was something similiar you had in Fallout 2 in Navarro base guarding the vertibirds. Just staying still with the gun and waiting your duty time ends. Boring.

This coming from a cuck.

Also while I do hate the USA, you're a traitor, traitors suck.

Never heard that any contractor ever were involved in any dedovschszhjhina (дeдoвщинa блядь)

Not Politics
Rule Violation - move to Sup Forums
Kremlin thread
/thread
Sage in all fields

You are traitor scum.

>be American autist
>get rejected by your homecountry
>think it's Murrikas fault not yours
>become edgy contrarian Russiaboo
God I wish you'd actually end up going to Russia.

Thats funny coming from an Italian. Seriously though, traitors do suck, I agree, but America is beyond saving. America is Babylon the Great who will be thrown into the sea with violence (Revelation chapter 17 & 18). The people of this country are spiritually dead and operate ONLY on their base instincts (food, sex, sleep, drugs) there is a reason we are so fat. Completely materialistic. See pic in this post pretty much every girl within 6 years of my age. And every guy too since they all shamelessly pander to the whims of those whores.

>What is life like in the Russian army?

Depends. Mostly boring army shit, can be better or worse in different bases. Some cases could be lethal.

>Would I be hazed as an American?

Of course. Why would you expect anything else?

> How hard is Russian to learn?

Hard, and there is "army language" that probably you would never understand as non-native russian speaker.

>I just hired a Russian tutor @ $40/hour so I can join your army and get citizenship and leave this shithole coast-to-coast shopping mall of America.

Just enjoy your life. If you still want to do this then good luck you sick burger.

why russia though, its a shithole

>flag
>surely no bias

Russia is a meme of the meme of being Russian at this point. Being a Slav must be so very surreal by now.
How is being a Slav when your whole existence is a surreal meme?

>How is being a Slav
Bretty good, mahmud.

>Implying your country isn't a shithole
Come on though, your country is a shithole. Be honest Russia. I'm not imying Britain isn't though. It's mostly council estates now.

And yet the British Broadcasting Corporation airs McMafia which makes The Guardian butthurt.

Do you feel like it's just a huge joke by now? Being British definitely is, but you can just play up to the meme and people like you for it. Strange times. Do you get abroad much?

How are they a meme? Russian posters are the only sensible posters on this website and by far the least butthurt. If their country is so shitty, why are they so nonchalant?

I served in VDV, in 76th air assault division, and it was kinda difficult. But our division is in constant combat readiness, so during that year I did nothing but shooting and running. But I must admit it was pretty comfy - I made some new friends, was on Battlefield-like drills, etc. And jumping from transport plane is always fun.

But it really depends on place. You can serve on some nuclear missile site or some airbase and during whole year the heaviest thing in your hand will be your soft dick. If you're some tough guy you can end up in marines or some GRU recon unit, and you will train without any sleep in most difficult situations. At the end you will be mentally fucked up killing machine with animal reflexes.

If you're talking about living standarts - we had separate rooms for 4 people. Food is low-tier stuff like boiled meat, mashed potatos, porridge and stuff like that. No vegan stuff though - almost everything includes meat, milk in any form and sometimes eggs.

Because it's exposing the truth. The BBC scares me lately - they've publicised the US arms shipments to IS, and the IS convoy getting coalition air cover as it was evacuated under the guise of a "humanitarian convoy". What's the game afoot here with the ole' BBC? Seems against the grain a little, no?

They're triggering the old bastions of influence and moving in a new direction. Change is afoot.

It's shitty actually in terms of human rights and social care in comparison with the western countries.

Slavic culture has become a meme, where have you been?

You can't be this naive.

Russia has nothing to offer most Russians, let alone a foreigner who can't even speak the language and has no skills.

If you are interested in Russia, just go there. You'll find that outside of SPB and Moscow the place isn't anything special.

Joining the Russian military is a horrible idea, just don't do it.

Not disagreeing, but there are deep, historical reasons for them being nonchalant. Trust me, I know.

But imagine the threads he can make! The pics he'll share! Do it US Autist bro!

this, pretty fair point

Enjoy Russia the, where the girls lose their virginity 3 1/2 years earlier on average, do more drugs, binge drink more often, and have more partners.

am not a Russian, obviously, but have two Russian friends who where in the army
they hated Americans before they went there but it only got worse there, I wouldn't expect you to be very welcome there

Go to Russia faggot. It's like Detroit for white people. You'll fit right in.

Please come to Russia, its the last bastion of Aryan People.

Can you move up the social class ladder? Either via trading stocks, Bitcoin, et cetera. Or are you and your children doomed to the same economic class forever? I am a very poor American and all I can afford to do is work and sleep. If i am lucky i will eat one meal a day, but I usually only eat every other day.

Only in soviet and/or early 90s memes. You and your officer will be fucked up for any conflicts. (нeycтaвныe oтнoшeния, хyй знaeт кaк пepeвecти)
Also, you can anonymously call to military police, but in 99% of cases all conflicts are officiers yelling at you that you're fucking weak faggot and disgrace to humanity. Noone will beat you without any solid reason.

you're stupid burger
Army is (((their))) construct

this better be a larp Jose, for you sake

You probably won't ever be accepted 'as Russian'. The thing is, Russian pronunciation is extremely difficult even for those who cal roll their Rs. English native speakers just forget about it. You'll reveal yourself as foreigner 100% time due to accent and inevitable grammar mistakes and people will be like oh cool you're an American tell me about freedom and shit.

Our country is an Israeli vassal state. Yours doesnt seem so. Tell me how much of Russia do Jews control?

Our president is a Jew xD

Agreed. The west has fallen, Russia is unironically our last hope for a true white state.

Russians are not white...

Tell me more

You can to some extent but you can't secure your life nor capital, Russia is very corrupted, the people in power can easily take anyone's business and bend laws in their own favour.

(((they))) play for blacks and whites (chess)
that is how you win all the time
wake up!

Actually, if only we could purge some high rank cunts, robbing us out and letting mideast churkas in here, this place could pretty whiteish.

You're awfully negative about it.

>he thinks russia is white paradise

Putin was once Putinberg?

Sorry. I have been trying to stay positive. Seasonal depression i guess.

pootintin is a finnic warrior

is there any soy food ?

i'm studying russian at uni and will probably do the same, easiest way to get citizenship and will get me race war ready

Also the pic doesn't mean anything, social media is full of these whores, it's nothing new, even Russia has these wenches.

Check his mother, burger

Let`s argue how white we are instead of dealing with real problems, AM I RIGHT, BOYS?

It's just something that happens with nations that have been fucked for centuries by various forces, both external and internal. A totally different outlook on life is now something that is deeply etched into the Russian national mentality. They are just so used to hardship that they can appear indifferent or even happy when suffering.
Or maybe I'm just projecting the Serbian story onto Russians, but I think we shared a lot of the same experiences.

your country already surrendered to mobs of african refugees

and russia will be islamic before sweden/uk

What about the French? How do they act? Since the French Revolution they have had many many turmoils.

can anybody explain what is going on with these russian tiger memes?

Also everybody who wants to move to Russia is a fucking ultra retard (no offence Russians).

nice b8
> t. going back to my uk uni tommorow

I don't think so. It's difficult to find soy products in Russia in general, not army alone. I bet it's easier to feed conscripts with tonns of potatos and cabbages, than to find some soy shit.

You fucking what, mate

Honestly I have no idea, we don't have the same historical and cultural ties to the French as we do to the Russians.
Although I do think that the French are much tougher than people give them credit for.

Because you only see on /pol those Russians who have patiance to learn English. There are dumb Russians who can't even speak Russian and you can't communicate with them properly if you have less than 80 kg of mass, they just consider you a skeleton on their way. Seriously, if you want to go to Russian army you have to be tall and heavy. Like 185 sm and 100 kilograms minimum.

it is no problem for americans to be over 100kg

Can you explain the tiger memes to us?

Honestly I have no idea, we don't have the same historical and cultural ties to the French as we do to the Russians.
Although I do think that the French are much tougher than people give them credit for.

Typical Russian hating Sup Forums you jealous that nobody wants to move to Poland?

kekeke finnish bantz

Why not to try out French Foreign Legion, eh?

That's super easy for americans.

What about the manlet spetznaz jumping around like acrobats? No 185cm guy would be doing that.. he'd be carrying a machine gun like Arnold

You wouldn't like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7OfzyGm2sc

>You'll find that outside of SPB and Moscow the place isn't anything special.

I don't believe you, there's tons of cities in Russia that have over a million people in them, it's also the largest country in the world. I'm sure it has a lot of great spots.

French had it easy. They were always wealthy in recent history. Nothing they've 'endured' can compare to russian serfdom purges famines and gulags.

Why would you fight for France anyway?

>Would I be hazed as an American?
you would be lucky if they dont beat you up on daily basis

rough, there is a strong hierarchy and the lower your rank the more you get abused, especially as a american which are russias biggest enemy you can only hope to not get beaten up or worse.

I know some Russians and they dont like Americans better stay out you mentally ill american, its better for your health.

It's more likely that our muslims start drinking vodka and saying "sukablyad" instead of allahuakbar. Just look at the Tatarstan republic they are literally russians now. And even mambets from Kazahstan/Kyrgyzstan and other middle-asia stan-holes becomes more european and less-barbaric under the russian rule. And look what they've become after they've got their independence.

Show some bloody respect for the country that has dominated you for 80 years. No one, anywhere, would ever want to live in your shit hole you have no culture, a history of getting gang raped by every country around you, and your women are poor replicas of true white slavs (Belo or Russians).

Kys

>fighting for france
are you shitting me
>literally cannon fodder
no thanks

These schemes are like the FFL. They are intended for citizens of former colonies with military experience who are prepared to serve as cannon fodder in the hope of an honourable discharge and then citizenship.

This guy probably doesn't know the first thing about this world so he'd be told 'no' upon application for his own good.

>Russia is our last hope for a white state

Uh. Russia has a lot of the same demographic problems as America.

Even the people who identify as Slavic Russians don't look completely 'white' in the western sense.

@OP:
The west is dying, you are correct.

If you want to move to Eastern Europe, just get into IT and move as a developer or something. It's a far better lifestyle than the military and you'll have a chance to actually be around long enough to integrate.

But seriously, Russia isn't a utopia. The wages are shit even in IT and you really need to be doing well to have what would pass as a middle class lifestyle in America.

As the Russian anons have mentioned, corruption and instability is a huge issue as well.

Are the French still Nationalistic? (Not Parisians, the French)

> you jealous that nobody wants to move to Poland?
I'm actually very happy about it. Dumb amerimutts don't know what is it like to live in slavic countries.

That`s just some pseudopatriotic aka countryballs stuff. Russia were proud about Siberian tigers and such, and before noone used fucking animals as countryballs, so yus.

This
Jesus fucking christ why are americans so stupid
It would take you long, long years to become fluent at Russian.
Not only that but you would need a Russian citizenship.
You would have to invest countless years of your life for your meme dream

Don't be naive.
You ain't no slav, you are an american which only makes things more difficult.

The only people that 'could' consider moving to Russia are Slavs.
Westerners are not used to this type of environment

Barely, it's as nationalistic as Germany nowadays.

Who cares who you fight for? There`s no right sides, babe.

maybe, i still think as their numbers grow they are planning your genocide

That video is older than you, cockhole.