What would be the first thing you would do if you woke up as a girl?

What would be the first thing you would do if you woke up as a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulbiRn-0saU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Masturbate

Get the biggest cucumber and carrot I can get and give myself a double penetration for hours on end.

>implying you can't achieve 50% of that right now

Didn't feel nice at all.

I would fuck so many dudes holy shit. I'd be the biggest slut in town.

The absolute first thing would be this.

Why would it feel nice as a girl?

why

FPBP

Stop it
this is not funny anymore. You know very well 99% of the answers are "masturbate"

bedhead mitsuha is cute

In the videos I watch they love it and even orgasm from it.

nothing out of the ordinary. behavior would to some extent be influenced by shitty estrogen

If I was a hot chick I'd go after all the virgin dudes no matter how fucked up they looked.

Girls don't have prostates boyo, anal is all mental for them.

Thread should have ended here.

no.
i'd be a cute girl.

they do, it's just smaller

Why not?
I'd go after faceless jiisan.

What happened afterwards?

Molest imouto

They went on a coffee shop date, realized they had nothing in common and then went their own ways

sex

/thread

What would a girl do if she woke up as a boy though?

Nothing since we are all little girls.

Check out the dick, freak out, and stay inside doing stuff to it.

gay

Are lesbians into enkou?

Masturbate

I'd plan my exit strategy for my life. I'd need to fake my death maybe? I would be so much happier though. I'm definitely not one who would ever do transgender shit because that always looks gross, but I'd much rather be a woman any day.

>Sup Forums: 3D girls are nothing but a bunch of whores that want nothing more than to be filled by cocks in all their holes

>hey user what would you do if you were a girl?
>OH MY GOD I WOULD BE THE BIGGEST COCK-SLUT EVER I WOULD SUCK AND FUCK ANY COCK THAT I SEE LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA ALL THE COCKS I WOULD TAKE

you bunch of hypocrites

Go to the nearest and biggest dicks I could get a hold off and fuck it until they pass out.

Panic
Order a dildo
Masturbate
Back to panic

Masturbate then wear all the diffrent cute panties and bras I have and go overboard with make-up and doing my nails and doing feminine hygiene things like waxing and stuff.

get a job with my STEM degree

Just watched Kimi no na wa like 2 hours agos, so good

What is the point of these threads? You already know the exact replies you're going to get.

Yeah Id definitely have to be full lesbian. Us guys are just fucking gross.

Cry, I like having a dick, I don't want any extra holes.

>[specific board] is one person

Is this a meme? Or are these generalizations really genuine?

masturbate then get the twitch money if i look decent

I wonder this every day. Ignoring the obvious answer, I'd either put on a nice sundress and enjoy an ice cream while sitting in a park, or go to a mall and try on clothes. Maybe go to a track or a gym and test out my body's new stats.

Learn to sew and stitch real well and become cosplayer where my life is just make clothes and go to cons traveling the world, do the twitch thing for side cash

How romantic would it have been if at the end of the movie she had taken the dude's hand and placed it on her breast?

faggot

Butt stuff.

Imagine waking up and not being able to open a jar of pickles anymore. Imagine being too short to reach shelves and cabinets you were able to reach just the other day. It'd be like going old and decrepit overnight, without old man strength but just a wet slippery hole where your joystick used to be.

Her groped her chest to make sure its really her

I was thinking the same thing.

Just watched this movie. Should have done it sooner.

Sad they don't remember anything tho.

Was it implied the temple tradition was to avoid the meteor? That'd be cool.

Immediately realize that somebody else is in my body.

Then hope to god they don't kill themselves.

go right back to sleep and hope i wake up as a big boi again, i'm not giving up my privileges

Like, I'm totally going to go shopping.

this

Make a channel to make Internet revenue

Probably piss, since that's what I always do after I wake up.

We're talking about waking up as an anime girl, silly

I hope I wake up as a loli so I can play with my puffy vulva and cute budding breasts, while wearing a frilly dress

Run away from home and turn up at a hospital pretending I don't know who I am so I can just assume the life of a girl without the same of people knowing who I was.

But first I'd masturbate.

They watched Kizuna Ai

youtube.com/watch?v=ulbiRn-0saU

Start a chaturbate and make enough money to buy a fucking machine so I can get fucked all day long.

/ss/

I would have sex with dudes only. Not gay if I'm a girl.
This.

Legit had a dream where I was a girl and actually did try to fondle my breasts as soon as I realized it. That made me wake up though.

Years later had a different dream as a girl but this time I was kind of lucid, which was surpising because I never any lucid dream training before. Tried to dream this castle guard who was also a woman to tie me up and whip me but it didn't work. Did manage to dream my clothes away with people watching though. [/spoilers]

Do I transform into a girl or does my consciousness get put into a girl?

>privileges

Oh yeah definitely this after masturbating. Life as a lesbian girl wouldn't be much different to my current life but I'd probably smoke more since my sexual function wouldn't be tied to my vascular health any more

this will always be the first. and most correct answer damn it

they told each other their names and went on with their lives. Never to see each other again