imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 4
>Idlib:SAA liberates 9 villages/towns past 12h.3km to Sinjar
>E Ghouta:SAA 400 meters to lift siege on army base in Harasta
>DeZ:SDF capture Elias,Jadlah,al-Mohamdiyah, al-Majid&Ard al-Zir villages, IS shells SDF positions N of Hajin
>Reports:RU refused to help US coal. in operations in Tanaf area
>Ru MOD:Jihadists mortar fire on hmeimim airbase killed 2 RU soldiers
>Ru Heli that crashed in N Hama, did a hard landing 15km away from Hama airfield, pilot&gunner died,mechanic survived
>IS ambushes large Hezbollah convoy in Badiya region, eastern Syria
>Jihadist rebels attempt to break Syrian Army lines in Hirbnafsah town,southern Hama
>Despite the protests, Iranian forces not leaving Syria
>Iran re-opens border crossings with Iraq-Kurdistan region
>IS launches mass-suicide bombing offensive(2 SVBIEDs&18mensuicide bombers) against Iraqi forces near border with Syria
>Houthis ambush saudi convoy using IED's in Saudi Arabia's Jizan Region
>1000+ days of war in Yemen, civis endure food shortages,disease outbreaks,forced to live in deplorable conditions
>Iran:Anti-gov protests dying down.Protests in support of gov take place. Internet blockage lifted
>ISRAELI FORCES EXPOSE ALLEGED IRANIAN-BACKED NETWORK IN WEST BANK, STRIKE GAZA STRIP

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/pakistan-says-alliance-with-u-s-is-over-1515155860
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/948394946234548224
youtube.com/watch?v=1im4DNEYzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=DhQeRl22w0k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–United_States_military_relations
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/949299094249500672
youtube.com/watch?v=rW9WGibEF04&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death to jews

READY TO GET FLANKED IN THE REAR MY SHIA JIHADIST FRIENDS!

Death to America, of course.

>army captured tell khizanah - umm rajim - mashhad - murayjib , idlib

100 METERS TO LIFT THE SIEGE

JIHADISTS CAN'T EVEN TAKE A FUCKIN' BESIEGED BASE WHILE LOSING DOZENS OF TOWNS IN IDLIB

JIHADISTS ENTER 3000000000 PHASE NOW

Situation in Idlib

>mfw trump is monitoring /terroristgeneral/ and he locks all of you up for sedition

Jesus, it looks like he hit the wall very hard

Never doubted you for a second. Cheers mate.

2 weeks to airbase

El diabetes descompensada...

>tfw SAA will continue to capture the rest of Harasta after breaking the siege

Not even for a second?

but... but... I like Trump (generally speaking that is, he is still a buffoon with terrible foreign policies).

Bumping with an infograph about US DoD support for YPG/SDF.
I would like to thank Mossad and the CIA for indirectly reviving our arms industry.

Well, maybe one or two.

>meme phases

Oh such jolly ol' times!

You know, if my home country used that for our social welfare programs, we could fix and postpone many problems.

>2.2 billion dollars spent on supporting commie terrorists instead of a wall
:thinking:

>this new south front narrator

HARASTA
SOON

>he is still a buffoon with terrible foreign policies
how fucking retarded can you get
>checks flag
okay so its just normal aussie retardation

Well, Democrats would oppose the funding of a wall, but for arming and supporting terrorists they vote 100% of the times for.

BUDGET CUTS

Not an argument, el goblino.
It's funny when the only time d*mocrats and r*publicans agree is when it comes to their subversion and terrorist supporting policies.
Gets your ol' knocker going.

I was referring to his decision to bomb Syria.

Which was entirely understandable, he's been a god on foreign policy and protecting our interests. Stop drinking the shitskin kool-aid in this thread.

Literally nothing wrong with bombing islamic dictators for committing war crimes.

>how fucking retarded can you get
wsj.com/articles/pakistan-says-alliance-with-u-s-is-over-1515155860
ayylmoa

Ill loose my virginity before SAA takes a single district or village in E. Ghouta, mate.

inb4 LOL PAKISTAN

I hope you are prepared to lose it. Best buy up on that lube while you still have options.

You plan on losing your virginity tonight?

>Pakistan
>valueable ally

Nothing wrong with what the Aussie said, American foreign policy is fucked either way. Might as well enjoy the entertaining buffoonery

>pakistan
They've been protecting the taliban for ages, if one place needs freedom is fucking pakistan.

>just let China buy whoever they want lmfao

Well, you don't know all my positions. I actually disagree with most people on /sg/ on many things. I've started a few debates because I dislike the Palestinians and generally side with Israel (even though I have major disagreements with them). I also recognize Islam as the violent religion that it is.

twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/948394946234548224

>Whole group of #SAA fighters captured by rebels inside #Harasta city
>Another group got killed:
>Another #SAA soldier got captured:

HD BEHEADINGS SOON

300 BEHEADED REPUBLICAN GUARDS WHEN?????

>Base of operations for central Asia without open Taliban infestation
>Air strips right next to Chyna and Russia
>If it flips to China then chinese trade cock will slide even further up EU's ass
Overall the impact is not very large but the consequences can be severe.

Agreed, but proof of guilt is required.

REMINDER THAT /SG/ IS COMMUNAZI PROPAGANDA

>it's not like we wanted central Asia or anything

Well you sound at least somewhat reasonable (regarding israel/palestinian conflict) not sure why you didn't understand the strategy involved with his moves in Syria though. A lot of people in /ptg/ covered it in great detail, be careful what bullshit you step in here.

Nazbol?

>The guy at the intro says they captured more than 7 soldiers. Then we see one of the rebels questioning one of the captives. The captured soldier says that he is from Aleppo and he's a conscript (as opposed to an officer). He claims that they are all conscripts. The rebel asks the soldier if there are any Alawites among them

hahahahahahahaha

>not sure why you didn't understand the strategy involved with his moves in Syria though.
Why don't you explain it then, el monstruo?

youtube.com/watch?v=1im4DNEYzEM

>China and Pakistan
Yeah, the last thing chinks want is a pro-US India.
There are no US amry personnel in Pakistan, I think. Correct me if Im wrong.

>A lot of people in /ptg/ covered it in great detail
So the awoo posts are actually in depth analysis on foreign policy?

NazBol is rising.

>The rebel asks the soldier if there are any Alawites among them
100% moderate non-sectarian opposition

US ran operations against Taliban from there for a very very long time and I think still has some small USAF detachment there.

alawh*Te GENOCIDE SOON
BASED KARA BOGA MUSLIMEEN

Well I can't look in the future, but if SAA really is gonna liberate the area in the coming days maybe I will finally egt lucky!
:D

In short it was a brilliant move to buy political capital for more important things like tax cuts, and to protect Assad from the international community.

>Bolshevism

>LOL fuck strategic allies 'n' shiet
>crashing us world domination with no survivors
What did Trump mean by this?

What machine guns at 3.57 and 4.00?

youtube.com/watch?v=DhQeRl22w0k

>to protect Assad from the international community

Unironically 4D chess. Educate yourself in /ptg/

This has to be one of the dumbest explanations and the amount of mental gymnastics that is being utilized here is magnanimous.

Good afternoon I hate america

>SAA is now within 100 meters from lifting siege on Vehicle Management at Harasta. Bashar Hospital (that was the point where rebellion started) has been liberated by SAA, artillery has been shifted on flanks as SAA uses small arms now in order to avoid friendly fire

Every time you post on here with this image, I get the impression that you just woke up.

Trumpists are like the wife of an abusing alcoholic who say
>bu- but he actually loves me

India is already fairly pro-US.
It's a dead end trying to appease them as China.
Haven't you been reading the news lately? China is going balls deep in Pakistan now that the US blinked.
>no US army personel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–United_States_military_relations
No permanent bases, but Pakistan is still a massive nexus of US movement in the area.
Especially since it is right next to Iran.
>political capital
Appeasing juden is now 4d chess? Remember that the Shayrat strikes weren't the only times the US struck the SAA this year.
>protect Assad from the international community
Russia protects Assad from the international community.

I usually eat before posting but basically yeah

Threadly reminder that all Palestinians should be genocided asap.

India is pro-US but it tries to be properly sovereign and sort of "neutral" unless it's China who steps on their toes.

>hospital
>not barrel bombed

Assad must go!

>100 meters from lifting siege
At this point, they can easily venture back and fourth using armored vehicles, but let's see how much they're planning on advancing, would be dope if they continued to take all of Harasta as promised.

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with the west supporting 'jihadists'

(((Brezinski)))

Jihadis leaving northeastern Hama/southernmost Aleppo before SAA reaches Abu Duhur
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/949299094249500672

What's more important? Some dumb muslims or the total defeat of the west's greatest geopolitical enemies?

LMAO as if any American was smart enough to trace our IPs, and even then good luck with the extradition you Atrocidad

Every day I grow more convinced that 9/11 was the single most daring act of heroism of the XXIst century

(((Poland)))

>Afghanistan brought down the USSR
What a brainlet. Economic stagnation, naitonalism and Gorbachev himself brought down the USSR.

>that oicture

This is one of the reasons why I want to leave the USA. Greece, Spain, and Japan are likely to be permanent destinations once I have enough saved income.

>/sg/ is terrorist general
kys niggerfaggot

>butthurt commies still cant admit reagan brought down the USSR
I'm guessing you don't think Trump crushed ISIS either?

tfw Brzeziński was one of the people who thought the Soviets will last until a proper world war starts even after Afghanistan
tfw now he claims it was all planned

also overfunding of military compared to other economic sectors
They even explained it in movies and shit
youtube.com/watch?v=rW9WGibEF04&t=3s

>Trump crushed ISIS
Trump literally came into power when ISIS was on it's way out both in Iraq and in Syria you brainlet.

Daily reminder that Israel has to open it's borders at some point.

Do you seriously believe that?

under obama
>ISIS grows into a regional and international power
under trump
>mosul retaken
>raqqa retaken
>everything in iraq and Syria liberated

facts don't lie

>Calls people in /sg/ commies
>Thinks Trump defeated ISIS
>With commies

Please tell me you're baiting.

Explain how I'm wrong. (pro tip you can't)

Umm, no sweetie, the reason why Raqqa got liberated was because of Trumps annihilation policy.

You do know that the Islamic State had lost over 60% of it's territorial control by the time President Trump assumed office, right? Or are you just that uninformed?

Not a commie, not an argument.
The USSR collapsed because communism is shit.
>I'm guessing you don't think Trump crushed ISIS either?
Good afternoon, reddit. Iraq did all the work in Mosul, and the k*rd operations to take Raqqa were laid in stone during King Nigger's era.
As for the entirety of the South of Euphrates, that's a no brainer. The liberators did it)))))