Checkmate Liberals

1 billion people can't be wrong. After all, they're communists like all of you

I wonder what they called Obama...Curious George?

>MFW China is turning into psuedo-neo-1700's America while France turns into the fourth Reich and America is getting it's balls back.

Feels so good

ISIS is claiming responsibility for my sides

YFW you realize China is becoming the fascist ethnostate of Sup Forums's dreams.

>Be Han Chinese
>People can't guilt you for muh slavery and reparations because your country has mainly had a history of civil war between rival kingdoms as opposed to colonialism and has stayed mostly out of global conflict and kept to itself
>Have no reason to subvert yourself to "race isn't real because of this, give no fucks"
>It's time to play the deck of cards that you've been holding for centuries
>Proceed to literally colonize Africa like the fucking 1700's and breed with their women like Spanish Conquistadors and Aztecs

well i perfer not to believe in this, both fox and ny times are the best places to get info

>ethnostate
>chinese men marrying niggers and tibetans and other minorities outreproducing the chinese

Call me when they start exiling people to africa for marrying niggers, faggot

will you accept Europoor migrants if SHTF so badly there's no way to fight anymore?

I want a European community, peace and quiet, two beers and some rest after a day of hard work.

Where should I go?

>INB4: you should stay and fight
If my children can't bear white children, I'd like to strengthen a temporary homeland with my labor, and volunteer if it is ever (((freed))) again

>well i perfer not to believe in this, both fox and ny times are the best places to get info

What?

> Fox News

Nope

Spotted the liberal! Damn i love this game!

underrated fpbp

You mean the ONLY major news outlet that wasn't proved to be colluding with the DNC that was revealed by WIkileaks?
faggot

Come to America. We just lowered taxes and have plenty of jobs.

So JoJo references made it to Sup Forums

>implying a significant percentage of them are doing that
Nice try, Moishe. I see you.

>white people baffled that other cultures respect strength and confidence.

says everything that needs to be said about our current world.

We must genocide africa

Are you joking this guy to be a joke Grand Commander LOL

Arrogance and ignorance does not equate to strength and confidence , inbred retard

Then why did Rocket Boy get a makeover? Why'd he back off nuking Guam?

Grand Commander
i like it!

game recognizes game. you obviously dont so shut up and hold my towel.

Go to bed.

All of Americas global competitors: DAMN AMERICA, TRUMP IS THE GREATEST (FOR YOU). FUCK!

Some slope, pretending to share a secret with a fox news reporter: Just between you and me... we all call Trump, "BIG DICK TRUMP" because he is fucking China so hard on deals.

The Midwest is still a large white ethnostate. One winter will wipe out all shitskins if the white man doesn’t choose to keep them alive.

>BIG DICK TRUMP

>all these people who don't understand the Chinese