This is how countless classes in Europe look like now

This is how countless classes in Europe look like now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon, Euros will be too mongrelized to assume superior intelligence to us 56ers. It appears to be a real race to the bottom.

The black kid in the back next to the teacher looks creepy as fuck

>white kid is still the front center of attention
im ok with this photo, but i cant imagine anything productive gets done in that classroom

Gurl in the middle is NOT a swede, shes a foreign light skin gurl learn Swedish in school of foreign class mates, YOU FUCKING PLEB.
>Well done Sweden, remaining the nicest people in Europe.

yes
very progressive

It's how classes look in white, proud, Germanic Europe now.
Polish subhuman, untermensch classes look like this:
How will Poland ever recover? Those fucking unwhite slavs!

Hahhaha I love germany they are so funny

It is my duty to breed your subhuman slavic women for the benefit of the future white race

>brit
>white
pick one

huwhyte grill has nice feet.

O noes!
People of colour!

It's not a good sign when you can easily confuse a picture of a Swedish 1st grade photo with one of those pictures of African schoolchildren sitting in class after Unicef built them a school.

Oh, thank you, white Britman, save us from our subhumanness and breed with us, with your white genes.

How are those slavic subhuman inbreds better than niggers? Explain pls

eesti perkelee istu alas

Fuck if I know, Facundo.

Best case scenario is that robots kill us all in 20 years so race won't matter

Slavs only turn subhuman when they move out of Poland.

someone needs to photoshop "born to rape" onto the kid next to the teacher.

White people have had a birth rate under replacement level since the 60's down from 4-5 kids per woman in the early 20th century.

That picture made me laugh too much.

ok

western europe*

lmao

talk about unfortunate. It's like that here, except instead of foreign niggers it's regular niggers, but mostly illegal beaners.

Europe is extremely racial separated, you will find 90% of school classes being 99% white, and the remaining 10% being mixed to completely "minority".

I imagine a similar situation unfolds in the US.

>kang necklace
what did they mean by this?

I am glad i will die when everything will collapse by shitskins.
Whoray! fellas!

What?
Only brown thing you will see in a school here is few gyppos wich for some reason study but that's very small part of gyppos.

THICCC

>tfw graduated in an all white class for every year of my school
I don't know what to feel when I see these new school photos.

>It's swedish

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK

Imagine growing up wanting to be a teacher.
Imagine wanting to impart knowledge to the next generation.
Imagine wanting to have an impact on the people who will shape the future of society.
Imagine preparing your lessons for the new year, excited to guide your students towards a better understanding of how the world works.

Then imagine they put you in charge of a class of niggers and muslims.
Imagine knowing they will never listen to anything you say.
Imagine knowing a large percentage will not make it through the rest of school.
Imagine knowing they will cherry pick parts of history to excuse their behavior in the present.
Imagine knowing the majority will be criminals and terrorists by the time they reach your age.
Imagine knowing that a large portion of the rest will be totally reliant on gibsmedats.
Now imagine they all blame you, the evil white person who just tried to lift them up.

And of course the one white girl is just sitting there with a come hither look for any shitskin cock.

Except that's not even a real class but a special kids section and it's all foreigners (Surprise).

I did not have a single foreigner in my school.

Did you know the whole school?

Brown people are disgusting savages

I completely agree with this, Poles should just suicide t b h

Yes of course

You must have been in a small school then. Average schools in Portugal have 2000 alumnii.

This is how you get red pilled, user.

We all find our way.

10/10 though

Hey, I wanted to post this! Guess, I'll settle for this, hope you can still save yourselves, governor.

>Tfw the European exchange students show up in your class

At least they aren't waving Mexican flags, like our invaders do..

It might be too late but we will never stop fighting. Leaving our European brothers was not easy but it is the only chance we have due to Germany firmly in control of EU

i would prefer that, then they are at least honest about their group. Otherwise they will change your nations identity to accommodate themselves.

this thread makes me happy
Europe deserves whatever is going to happen to them
they willingly became american bitches and helped their globalist agenda by destroying the middle east
karma at it's best
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

Its 2018 and the spaniard in that pic still has the signature portuguese helmet. Dios Mío.

>Girl
Probably could have used a better word to describe the teacher. Otherwise, remember
>The young one can't vote yet

Lol @ "Spanish" dude

>Germany firmly in control of EU
Not for long, soon it will be called Germanistan.

Translation: "Never give up!"

Never seen a battle-scarred Conquistador Mohammed?

Noice!
Here is your (you). Dont spend it all at one place.

lmao of course it is

Slavs are white, bikestealing Polacks are garbage, though, and those are the ones we have to deal with.

Little correction in the translation in the previous post: "We will never give up!"

This pic's translation is: "If you don't accept migrants then you will be punished."

Haha yeah, and it totally hasn't been posted a quadrillion times here already

sweden yes pictures cannot be posted too many times

>90% girls
enjoy your upcoming feminist career women generation, women voting leftist and leaving your country unrecognizible

That’s the most disgusting thing I saw today, thank you for ruining my appetite.

Fucking kek

Look at future engineer Doctor Ooga Booga at top left in yellow

anytime you see a faggot europoor talking shit about "american education" remember they are literally comparing themselves to shitskins

im sorry
have a popsicle

WE

:O Black people must be so rare in Amerimutt land

The girl wearing the pink shirt in top right corner of the photo is cute tho, you gotta admit that.

VAR

Unreal. Britain is going to be the exemplemary JUST country in a decade

>My ancestor

SWEDEN YAAASSSSSS

That looks like a piece of undigested tikka masala on a dick. Die !

VIKANGAR

>parents sign up kids for elementary school
>on the first day of the school they discover there's gypsy in class
>all parents tell principal to kick gypsy out or they take their kids to different schools
maybe in germoney, our classes are pretty pure

>Kang Kóng

Guess who's teacher's pet?

Bet she's fucking him.

>people don't think Sweden is segregated
lol

VIKINGAR

Feel like pure shit just want Mosley back

That Somali niglet has like already five kids of his own. We are fucked lads. Bolan basically I surrounded by future Muslim countries. We need a wall.

Respect to Poland, there is no doubt in my mind the average pole can confidently refer to any given kraut as a subhuman. Next time the germans invade though keep in mind they will all be HIV positive and more aggressive and low IQ than ever, maybe actually try to win a war?

No big deal, the poles are probably eager to be on the fun side of an ethnic cleansing for once

None of you are white

Love to pay for their education. its my favourite.

Whiter than you, muhammed

Why wait 20? Im considering an all cheeseburger and Fettucine Alfredo diet. That way I'll have a peaceful heart attack before robots get me or I need a shart scooter.

I know right? Mine too. I just hate it when their are still classes that aren't 100% foreigners.