The eternal Pajeet strikes again!

JANUARY 4--A woman flying from Las Vegas to Detroit awoke yesterday to find a male passenger shoving his fingers inside her “and vigorously moving them,” a federal criminal complaintalleges.

According to the FBI, the 22-year-old victim was traveling Wednesday morning on a Spirit Airlines flight when she dozed off in her window seat. “She woke up to a hand in her pants and noticed that her pants and shirt wereunbuttoned,” reported Agent Kyle Dodge.

The woman,Dodge reported, said that the male passenger next to her “was shoving his fingers inside her vagina and vigorously moving them. When she fully woke up, the man stopped.”

The victim immediately reported the attack to flight attendants, who later told federal agents that she was “visibly upset and was crying.”

Upon landing, suspect Prabhu Ramamoorthy, a 34-year-old Indian citizen, was taken into custody.

After initially providing a written statement in which hedenied doing anything to the woman, Ramamoorthy told agents he “might have” undone the victim’s bra “while playing with it” and that he “cupped her breast over her clothes.”

Ramamoorthy, Agent Dodge reported, “indicated that he unzipped her pants part-way” and"put his finger into her pants"While acknowledging that he tried to digitally penetrate the sleeping woman, Ramamoorthy claimed that his attempt was unsuccessful.

Charged withaggravated sexual abuse, Ramamoorthy was booked into the Wayne County jail, where he remains locked up in advance of a detention hearing scheduled for this afternoon in U.S. District Court in Detroit. (4 pages)
archive.is/keWMO

thesmokinggun.com/documents/revolting/another-in-flight-attack-149527

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GM2YTZ_j6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4pbDqeTSoUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sexy vegana baby

Suck on it whitey piggu, that's the real man right there.
You guys will always be beta soyboys, while we rape the hell out of wemenz.

Raping is what niggers do Sanjay. We tried to civilise you for hundreds of years but you will always be barely above nigger subhuman

>Raping is what niggers do.
Kek. Who told you that? Maybe your Marxist lesbian dance theory professor.
This is why you'll be replaced by pakis, you utter betas.

helo deer. very saxy. open cloth.

BITCH LASAGNA

>he tried to digitally penetrate the sleeping woman
???

does this mean he called her from an unknown number while she was sleeping

Didn't they found Pakistan for your kind Abu?

>Low enough intellect to actually believe this

SHOW ME BOBS AND VAGENE
OR I WILL SHOW THEM TO ME
BITCH LASAGNA

if it aint vigorous then it aint pajeet

Fingers are referred to as digits. Not a widely used definition in american English.

satan go home, you're drunk. Your fingers and toes are digits.

>and so are those trips

>After initially providing a written statement in which hedenied doing anything to the woman, Ramamoorthy told agents he “might have” undone the victim’s bra “while playing with it” and that he “cupped her breast over her clothes.”
>Ramamoorthy, Agent Dodge reported, “indicated that he unzipped her pants part-way” and"put his finger into her pants"While acknowledging that he tried to digitally penetrate the sleeping woman, Ramamoorthy claimed that his attempt was unsuccessful.
women and subhumans. from full-on complete lie to mostly the truth but with a "little" lie to make it seem like the whole thing wasn't so bad.
And the fucking cucks in charge of punishment see this and go "aww, the poor dear, i believe his little lie" despite the cunt vehemently denying everything less than an hour ago

fuck

Fuck you finfag, go choke on Lauren's dick.

>mfw high IQ brahmin.
I've got IQ of 137, eat dick Amerimutt.

DO MILK

Thanks Ravinder, your 30 min break from your call centre is now over, thanks for your contribution to Sup Forums please go back to work slaving away to the white western world.

retsop aixelsyd

>american education

Nigga I'm a professional haxxxor, I'd fuck you up.

>tfw too smart to poo in loo

Hey look everybody, Pajeet has a computer and internet connection. But we know his mother would not approve of what this 14 yr old is saying online. Pajeet is abusing his internet privileges.

Based Pajeet

>While acknowledging that he tried to digitally penetrate the sleeping woman
>digitally penetrate
the fuck?

>Nigga I'm a professional haxxxor, I'd fuck you up.
My uncle is trains man.

Too bad you cant use your high IQ to code properly, Sanjay.

>137 iq
did you take one of those online IQ-tests that last 3 minutes and everyone score at least 150?

Lawyers, Cops and Judges love their terms of art. They don't have to use all these ridiculous words and terms. What is important is the information is conveyed but they just can't help but sound as pretentious as possible.

>digitally penetrate the sleeping woman
Noice

>privileges
We don't have that word here, you cuck soyboy.

Paco I can code your mom if you let me, or even if you don't.

are you high?
the quotes you provided are about the attacker

the attacker lied that he dindu nuffin, then he said he might have dun somefin

youtube.com/watch?v=0GM2YTZ_j6Q

i know, i was being willfully ignorant

sorry

It's why-too peegu you pajeet. Get it right.

holy shit

Code a toilet first, Praveet.

That dude is going to get ass raped in prison by gang banging niggers. You have no idea the hell that awaits him.

youtube.com/watch?v=4pbDqeTSoUY

Water before indians and after indians.
Why are you indians such dirty motherfuckers?

Fake news

What's up India bro I grew up in America around whites and let me tell you something white women can't get enough of us, they see and educated good looking man with a job unlike most of these Millennials soy boys they can't get enough of hard diversity

Look up the definition of digit, moron.

Real rapist*

actually it's waitto piggu, or would be おまいは馬鹿ワイットピッグ
lmao literally nobody wants to fuck an indian, you're all incredibly smelly, even the women have a hard time getting dicked down in america because the stench is too much for most

never change, poo

You deserve nothing but death caused due to loss of blood after castration with a spoon, nigger

top lel lad

>not using the deep web to bitch lasagna and open bob ladies
what a noob

hi deer open cloth like ur bob
motorboat gandhi heads on ur chest
breast feed holy cow masterpiece
ur veg smell liek flower roses fragancy
let me eat that lasagna meat bby

>he actually opened bob
legend

writing code is the new blue collar job. Get on with the times, Julio

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

>SCATSAT-1
>SCAT
>Indian Space Progama
>Propane Rocket
>1st satellite tracking street shitters
>montioring the designated shit streets and pedestrians
>app for android and iphone so you can know the better streets to take a shit

we shall rain galleons of shit on your streets to avenge for the memes. There is LITERALLY nothing you can do to stop us now.

>D I G I T A L L Y P E N E T R A T E
pussy status: hacked

world super pooper by 2020

Can you imagine the European version of this story?
>Woman arrested for waking up and interrupting sexual emergency.

Oh its the mutt slang. Ok then.

British schools too busy teaching cultural sensitivity or something?

WE WUZ BRAHMINS N SHEEIT
I found it funny how literally every India I've ever seen always claims to be upper caste, the insecurity just seeps through.

>digitally penetrate the sleeping woman

this strapping young indian man is giving her network a free security test and this is how he is treated??

stop culturally appropriating the swastika please

ok?

thanks

Ikr. Soon I'll be there too my friendo. Will teach their wemenz the good ol Kamasutras.

Nigga I actually am a brahmin, LARPING is for fags like you memeflaggers.

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

Slang? Patently false.

Come shit in my street I bet I drop manlier logs than you

>Nigga I actually am a brahmin, LARPING is for fags like you memeflaggers.
Sure you are pajeet, tell me what brings a guruji like you to a african hippo trading website like this?

>Prabhu Ramamoorthy
He got himself some boobs and vageene!

Open Bob show Vagin.exe

I don't hate north Korea

*assuming this is not a paki faggot hiding behind the meme flag

1. stop embarrassing your parents with your LGBT

Straight up copy pasta

it isn't about the girth but the volume you silly boy

>logs
Nigga I shit flowers, don't be smelly and disgusting near me subhuman whi*te.

Politics and pills(red).

return swastika now!!

>Maybe your Marxist lesbian dance theory professor.

Are you going to do anything useful with it? You guys "had" it for 1000s of years, did you ever use for a kickass political movement? Did you make a symbol that lived on for decades regardless of your enemies best effort? No? You didn't do shit like the brown shit you are? Yeah

Tell me some red pills about India.

Are you retarded?

How can an entire race be so fucking creepy. I don't understand it.
I honestly cannot.
In what part of the world can you walk up to a woman and say, "Show bobs and vegana" and this is considered good.
What the absolute fuck is with Indians?

And it's not just one or two that are being sensationalized in the media or on Sup Forums or some other such shit, like you go down to your local corner shop, which is run by pahjeets, and the attendant just stares at you with these weird as fuck glances and talks in weird hushed tones and pushes out these ugly fucking half awkward smirks.
I swear to god, every Pajeet has a rapist clawing his way to get out.

>Are you going to do anything useful with it?
we will mark our poosiles with the glorious symbol of destruction* as rain them down on you untermensch until your streets are flooded with sludge
>did you ever use for a kickass political movement?
we will mark our poosiles with the glorious symbol of destruction* as rain them down on you untermensch until your streets are flooded with sludge
>Did you make a symbol that lived on for decades regardless of your enemies best effort?

the symbol of destruction is the mirror image of the swastika, a symbol for creation. the samurai wore the symbol on their helmets

fuking basterd bich

Comedy gold

>Maybe your Marxist lesbian dance theory professor.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Britbong BTFO
Pajeet is just too funny.

>it's that thread where we pretend wypipo don't rape
>it's that thread where we pretend per capita, America's rape statistic isn't higher than India's

Inb4 memes cuz not an argument nigga

Andy Sixx is better than you!

BASED

>In what part of the world can you walk up to a woman and say, "Show bobs and vegana" and this is considered good.
niggers do it too. pretty sure it is directly correlated to how much their shit looks like shit.

Indians disgusts me. It's shameful to say that we were part of India. Disgusting creatures. Hopefully whites will kick out all the inbred indians from their country, even if that includes us. Fucking useless Poondia

POO

IN

THE

LOO

Poo threads are savior of /pol from utter cuckness

>spirit airlines

That’s what happens when you cheap out on your airfare, Stacy.

I dont understand how people can be such heavy sleepers. She woke up to his hand in her pants already and her shirt unbuttoned? I wake up if someone just gets near me.