Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Guns or Roses fuckin when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo
pastebin.com/fPd32Hyy
tieba.baidu.com/p/5062021381
reddit.com/r/shoujoraisingproject/comments/63zl93/queens_chapter_10_epilogue_afterword/
en.shindanmaker.com/692084
dreamself.me/clothes.php?action=view&id=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>top girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

What kind of dude would want to become a magical girl?

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

I want to MARRY Marika

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z
z z z z z

It's easier to ask who wouldn't.

Restart Chapter 4 by Chink user
pastebin.com/fPd32Hyy

I would, especially if it meant I could get a job in the LoM. Being a magical girl, AND having a job would be everything I could ever ask for. But being a magical girl is still one of my biggest dreams from a much younger age

CN TL of a side story from fanbook 1
tieba.baidu.com/p/5062021381

Man, I was planning to make a thread with all the recent translations in the OP.

>I would, especially if it meant I could get a job in the LoM.
>Actually wanting to be an under-paid wageslave with no free time
Well, becoming a MG would offset the negatives. You just have to be a good goy so that you don't get your powers removed and your memory erased.

>The Hairfag is still alive
>Fucking throws Fal into fucking space

FUCK THIS SERIES!

no kramer for you

Some differences between original and our version of Shufflin dance side story:

>The PP video was actually set in what's described as the remains of a battlefield, not a crowded room.

>CQ was still a nobody when she was asked to make the video. No mention of her meeting PP in the past.

>Small paragraph regarding how MG websites work omitted.

>Details about PP's outfit in the video omitted.

>CQ did NOT choreograph the dance, she used Osk connections to hire someone.

>Paragraph about the messages that CQ directly received from other MGs after uploading the video omitted.

>CQ was the one that posted the "Ace of Hearts of is magicool!" comment.

w

I can't even bring myself to react anymore. I just shake my head and be glad that despite all there's people with enough passion and love for the series willing to give us plebs a good translation.

reddit.com/r/shoujoraisingproject/comments/63zl93/queens_chapter_10_epilogue_afterword/

>Kind of rude to insult a mod like that.
Sasuga.

I mean people have been so hard on him like they've never done something like this(lying then denying) before. Like if you've lied and denied before, maybe you need to step off your high horse because you are coming across as hypocritical. If you are disgusted by him, you are disgusted by yourself then.

Call me a shill all you want, at least I am not a hypocrite.

Great job as always!!

Seriously nigga?

>People have done bad things in the past...
>That means other people doing bad things is okay!

I'm not gonna call you a shill, I'm gonna call you a fucking retard. I'm amazed you didn't make a food analogy.

I laughed at that scene

I'm not saying doing bad things is okay but acting like you are on a higher moral high ground is hypocritical. Well that sucks for you, for someone who is an adult? You act soo immature in the situation. Seeing how vicious people here compared to the "kids" (based on how you guys called them) in discord, they are seem more mature and more understandable and willing to take sides compared to your biased cherry picking. You are a retard too.

Like seriously, what have you done to this whole series besides bitching about kuso's work? At least he's done some effort (even though kinda fake) compared to you who have a blabber mouth and done nothing to contribute to the series and kill the whole fanbase just by tearing the sides apart.

Which moral ground? Has anyone said that they are better than him because they at least have not provided fake translations or whatever? No. People are simply calling him out on his shit.

>Seeing how vicious people here compared to the "kids" (based on how you guys called them) in discord,
Are you new? Or from Reddit or that Discord itself? Because you clearly seem unfamiliar with how things are done in Sup Forums. People here say it like it is without any sweet-talking to soften the blow. If have thin skin and can't take it then get the fuck out. You'd be doing everyone, including yourself, a favor.

>they are seem more mature and more understandable and willing to take sides compared to your biased cherry picking.
Objectively and factually wrong and an outright lie. They absolutely refused believe that he did ever did anything wrong and that his translation was perfect and mocked and dismissed anyone who said otherwise and that was it was nothing but "lies from those creepy people at Sup Forums".

Can confirm. I'm part of the discord community

>You can't criticize how good or bad X thing is unless you are an expert or have done X thing too!
Why are you so desperate to find for something to attack me personally rather than my arguments or my posts?

Either way, if you'd like to know what I've done, I've sorted all the raws we've gotten and were dispersed all over and put them all in one place for the people who wanted to give it a try at translating. It's not much in comparison to actual translations, and I said so when I first ever shared the link here, but I wanted to contribute somehow however I could even if it was something anyone else could have done.

>and kill the whole fanbase just by tearing the sides apart.
He killed the fanbase with his lies and deceit. Had he been upfront from the get-go "Hey guys I wanna share this series but my nip is not good enough so I'll just make summary translations for you instead and if anyone wants to help me translate I'll be cool with that" all of this could have been avoided and everything would be fine and dandy.

Besides, fake translations or not, supposing that the whole mess had no happened in first place the "fanbase" would have died out anyway because firstly the anime was not airing anymore and discussion of a series ALWAYS diminishes in volume when the anime ends and threads only survive if source material translations are pumped at a constant rate, which brings me to the second point, the source material itself was on it's last legs. We were plain and simply running out of it. And we had discussed, and speculated everything else to the point of exhaustion. That what happened happened simply accelerated the demise that was closing-in.

Of course, all I'm saying applies only to the threads here, in Sup Forums. You can always go to reddit or join the discord if you are so desperate for a lively community as they still seem to be quite active on the basis of their willful ignorance and hard denial of what has occurred.

someone just translate GoR

古兰迪儿出了拳头……原本是这样想的,但她的下半身变成大猩猩。魔法少女本体出的是拳头,而大猩猩却出剪刀。到底该算哪边出的手才好。
“都说了这是不行的pon!好好地进行猜拳啊!只能出一只手!”
“这是因为你没有事先说明的关系。”
“即使没说明这样也是不行的pon!好的,古兰迪儿犯规出局!”

To summarise:

>Clantail used rock
>But she she transformed the lower half of her body into a gorilla
>Gorilla half is using scissors
>Fal loses his shit

Completely blown the fuck out.

Will you translate that in future?

I'm not chinkanon.

Here's a shitty summary of the rock, paper, scissors simulation section of the story:

LL:
>crushes gem and scatters it
>teleports around rapidly while throwing out different things
>Fal loses shit

Genopsycho:
>announces that no matter what the opponent throws, she will always win
>why?
>cause her paper is invincible

@NyanNyan:
>summons three statues
>one is using rock, other using scissors, other using, paper

Cherna:
>keeps growing until opponent can't confirm see the position of her hand

Nokko-chan:
>uses her power to influence her opponent into using scissors
>she gets too into it and ends up throwing scissors as well
>keeps going for a while

Masked Wonder:
>uses her power to change the weight of her opponent's fingers

Melly:
uses her power

Akane:
>silently aims her sword at the opponent

>>>cause her paper is invincible
This fucking girl.

>>>silently aims her sword at the opponent
Maximum autism.

Rionetta but I'm not 100% sure if I'm reading correctly:
>separates arms
>changes it then changes back to how it was
>Pechika freaks out and ends up throwing paper instead of rock
>Fal loses his shit

I want Cranberry to kill me slowly and painfully while I fruitlessly struggle to get away and survive and she insults me and mocks me for being too weak and unable to satisfy her.

I just simply want to see her beautiful smile.
Doesn't matter at what cost..

The only way to make her smile is to give her the thrill of a good fight user. Can you become strong enough to satisfy her saiyan-tier battle lust?

Unless I get Postarie-tier stats in gacha, I'm gonna do my best or die trying.

forgot to add reply

en.shindanmaker.com/692084

Good luck user

dreamself.me/clothes.php?action=view&id=0

Here you go, might as well go all the way if you are gonna make an OC donut steel.

Didn't know dreamselfy is back. I prefer JP version tho - ENG one have much less items and never gets updated.

I have designed mahoiku OC already. Even posted her there before.

>They absolutely refused believe that he did ever did anything wrong and that his translation was perfect
The Discord? No, that's not even true. People in the discord that get the situation and accept that he's made mistakes, he's even outright said he's made errors there.

>He killed the fanbase with his lies and deceit.

Not that user but Plat's shitty translations were just the trigger. What really killed these threads were shills and haters pointlessly arguing with each other over the same damn issue.

>on the basis of their willful ignorance and hard denial of what has occurred.
So there's no chance that they're just moving on from the drama right? Anyone being nice to Plat or offering to help him is just ignoring the problem and in denial right? Honestly I come to the threads to check out art nowadays but I'm always up for anything that stops drama, if people on both sides just agree that there were mistakes made and agree to help each other out, the arguments and all that shit would stop right there, but...

Basically what this user said, haters and shills keeping arguments alive are stopping that from happening

Y'know, I kinda wished Snow had actually killed someone while being Pucked.

I feel like that'd be a good storyline to follow

>SW is responsible for all that shit in the Ruins
>Still able to act like nothing happened.

You can't even call that a mind of steel anymore.

>responsible

pls

A majority of Puk's victories came from Snow's strategy, right?

I daresay Pucking Snow was the best thing Puck could've done for her faction, short of actually getting Sachiko back alive

I love mahou lolis.

restart adaptation fucking when

If we get through the restart adaptation and pass through the inevitable "Is this SAO with magical girls?" stuff and then get limited, what would the "this is just x with magical girls" even be like I wonder

"this is just 24 with magical girls"

a gay one. Like Op.

>not wanting to be a magical girl

bezt garl

More like the smelliest.

hir we ar agen

Have you all ready forgotten him?

How do boi pucelle's insides feel like?

cute!

Jokers "This is just Alien with magical girls"

Since Queens is done, what's that?

I want to know more about Secret Hitler please.

Looks like the shill came back on full force once more, and even trying to rewrite history at that too. Don't you people get tired? It amazes me how they dare to say the "haters" are the ones who can't let go when they are the ones bringing up this argument again out of nowhere when the people have more or less moved on, but not forgotten which is a very important thing to remark here, and are more or less just doing their own thing themselves.

>5 communication skills
>Your magical skill has something to do with puns
Are you a bad enough user to become the punmaster?

That seems like it would be really broken power on paper. You could get powers, influence people or the atmosphere or other stuff depending on the pun you make and the better it is the stronger the effect is.

>Be on in the middle of a fight
>This is a beary beary serious situation!
>Obtain magical girl bear powers

>Your friends are in the middle of a heated argument
>Make a ice pun
>The atmosphere chills

Stinky smelly pedo.

Looks evil.

I'd like to think I am.

Why did Fal get thrown into space? Is there anything he did to earn Hairfag's ire? From my understanding, Fal's never really had any impact on Hairfag. Pythie wasn't in Restart, Snow White wasn't in Limited, Pythie didn't really comment on Fal at all in JOKERS either. Was this just opportunism?

If Fate Zero were your expectations going in then what exactly were your expectations? Despite browsing Sup Forums, I've never touched the Fate series.
Also, what exactly is the Aliens movie about? I was disappointed by JOKERS because I expected it to be Predator (the one with Arnie) but rather than one Predator, it'd be a team of them and they'd all have a hivemind allowing for telepathic cooperation (we did kind of get this later with CQ).

She is perfect!!! Don't Badmouth her!!!

The LoM doesn't tolerate pedos.

Get a healthy fetish like people's hair so that you are an upstanding citizen.

>the LoM tolerates this

Snow White is still alive though.

Snow White is top girl, but best girl is Shufflins.

>Fal is the only thing keeping Snow White from going OWTHEEDGE
>have the opportunity to get rid of him

She doesn't want Snow White going full edgy though. I think she just sees Fal as a crutch since Snow White relies on it so much. If she can handle all her own problems that's one step closer to being the ideal magical girl.

Friendly reminder that you'll never surpass banana.

Club for the win!