Are Latinos White?

Are Latinos White?

huwhite

Light brown caucasoids like sand nigger muslims.

case by case basis but most arent

This threads make me feel like the master race.

holy shit who gave you faggots the permission to dictate what's white and what's not?

Latinos are not a race. There are black Latinos.

Castizos are white

Light brown.

latino is not a race, its a vaguely defined label that encompasses people of every racial background

What the hell is a Latino?
It was a bullshit propaganda technique used by Emperor Maximilian to claim commonality with the Mexicans.
It didn't work.
It was dug out 100 years later by liberals in the US to describe Mexicans, because calling someone "Mexican" was a politically incorrect slur, and calling them "Spanish" was offensive to the actual Spanish.
There are no "Latinos". They Latin people became extinct 1700 years ago with the invasions of the visigoths, goths and vandals into Italy.

Honestly, I only really apply the one drop rule to africans.

That is also how the Spanish conquistadors did it

tfw no visigoth gf

idunno
i found very spooky the way how they execute themselfs (the buthcering)

*and i think spics are not white at all

The fallacy here is, literally and unironically, the "Black and white fallacy". It's presented as an "either or" instead of a scale.
"White" came about in countries like the US who were importing blacks as slaves from West Africa. In that context, it was discrete.
But to apply the term to other peoples is a fail. Race is genetic distance, and genetic distance varies among peoples.
In the traditional sense, "White" means people from within the area of human achievement.
But it is more than genetics: it is culture and economics as well. Islam in a culture kills human achievement. The resource poor Scandinavian countries have the culture and genetics, but not the economics.

>I always thought I was white until I went to the US
t. Benicio del Toro or Antonio Banderas

Banderas is an andalucian arab. No one likes him in Spain. He criticized Trump to virtue signal in favor of his latino brethren.

defo whiter than Jews

depends on person by person, white latinos are most concentrated in the southern cone.

its always rainbowfags that act like whiny cunts.

Hispanics are what the future Europoors and mutts will look like. A creamy shit and sand cocktail.

The White ones are.

>Are niggers white?

North Mexico is the white part of Mexico. I think you are talking about South America, in which case you are right.

Are Americans white?

more off-white
in brave new world, they would be the betas

I am speaking of Portuguese and Spanish and their descendants.

this is the southern cone

are vegetarians white?